Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

convert70

VIP Member
I wish that I could present you with the award of the year. That was feckin' brilliant👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

This isn't Becca. This is Kaitlyn and Kaidale. Welcome to your new rabbit hole

🍷🍷🍷
She had to "get certs reinstated"??? So....she was working with nursing and other CEU's that expired or lapsed??? Maybe...probably why she hasn't been working as of late!
Wonder if she was laid off until her certs were up to date or if she took the time off to update!

Reactions: 6

Notsure1

Why do Florida people not wear shoes? Better question why do Florida people not wear shoes in public spaces, case in point:
View attachment 534424
View attachment 534425
View attachment 534426
And in that Instagram video shown here, Becca was dancing with a boy with no shoes on. I don't understand, but then again I'm from New York. And I will not walk down the street with no shoes.
That’s one way to get ring worm in Virginia. Not sure about Florida but I wouldn’t take the risk.

• Sick

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
I don't remember him showing Abbie naked. There was a less than two second scene where she was sitting on the toilet while Ass walked past. I don't even know it was deliberate. And in the other video from years ago she was wearing pants and he still got a ton of backlash for it. I doubt he is going to repeat that.

I also have autism and I am literally an "autism expert" (as in I wrote my thesis about it and am working in the field). I wanted to write about the functioning thing anyway, and being addressed is the best starting point.
I will continue to use functioning, because this is more intuitive to understand. This is a gossip forum and a lot of people don't know a lot about autism. I even use it after the initial diagnosis with parents who are still confused about what that means (even though I go more in depth of course. Something that isn't possible here).
Abbie is pretty much the epitome of what we used to call low functioning. I am the first to say that she is smarter than we give her credit for, but as of now she needs a ton of support across the board.
This word policing and this ever moving goal post of using the "correct" term (as @paolo has already said) is actually detrimental in the long run, because it alienates people and doesn't leave any room to fight against the discrimination that is still very real and has a more direct impact on our lives.

Generally speaking, we all (autistic or not) have thinks we don't like to read. Stuff that bothers me for example is the "we" used by people on the spectrum. "We don't like", "We prefer". My diagnosis doesn't make me a part of some ominous hive mind and I don't have to agree with things other people with autism are saying. Of course you can say whatever you want, I can't stop you and I don't want to but please extend that right to everyone else as well.
Well said Salty :)
But regarding my previous post that you quoted, there was one time where he did show her and lots of comments pointed it out, causing Asshole to take down the video and reupload it, and many people were disgusted that it took commentators to point it out. Then I believe (but could be wrong) that there was a second time where some speculated that he deliberately left it in to get more comments and thus more engagement...🤔

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
I was thinking about Donna yesterday too. I didn’t notice the laughing at her. But I wondered why in that group no one helped her. (Unless they did off camera) But that Asshole just keeps filming her carrying that heavy plate she could have dropped. Donna looks so frail and pale. I wonder how caring and helpful Asa’s Dad is to her.
He probably helped her with her plate. I think I remember him doing the same at Christmas dinner I think it was.

blindfoldedbobcat

Dont you have to be over 16 for the vaccine?
I think you just have to be 16, which Abbie will be in less than a month. I agree that they probably haven't been vaccinated since they haven't talked about it. Is it hard to get the vaccine in Florida? It's pretty easy here in Texas, I got scheduled to get mine at Walmart and I don't have any kind of health insurance. I figured it would be about the same there, but not sure why they would choose not to do it.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Pretty Please! ❤
With a cherry on top.
A real one..
Not like the one on that Selfie Wrld sundae A maassive or two has probably already slobbered on.

🙏🏼🙌🏼🙏🏼🙌🏼🙏🏼

ETA???? Does anyone here have the ability to DM? ?
I don't....I just figured it was taken away for being naughty at one point. Have tried dm'ing you several times. Nada...

• Heart

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Afterthoughts:
What awareness was spread by The Maassives this evening? What did the Autism community learn?
Did Papa Maassive really use his daughters elopement that just a few weeks ago she didn't do any more for Clickbait? I mean she attempted to run in the vlog..for about 2 seconds.
Shit content really. Food, food, talky, talky, booze, food, wash, rinse and repeat.
PS...Another Maass by marriage has posted a video.👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
ETA:
It is the first and only one...and it is pretty darn cute.
Forgetting the title, I know the first name....🤔

SCCOct66

VIP Member
HOA's are good and bad.
It depends on the caliber of people living there and having a good property management company.
The ultimate goal of having an HOA is to protect property values.
In this particular spot, it's so small, I think 10 units, that depending on how wild those guys get, it could go either way. It could be great or it will be a problem.
Time will tell.
My thought is, any property near a ski resort is going to be more expensive, regardless of the rules about leasing.
If they've set up Isaiah in a condo near a ski resort, they can't complain about his grades. :ROFLMAO: I believe they skied at Beech mountain, which is about a 45 minute drive from App State (if memory serves - I haven't been to Boone in a couple of years) so if they are within a reasonable distance from campus, they aren't right near the slopes. App State is in town, but there isn't a bad view in Boone tho, it's a gorgeous area.

scottishsiren

Ya that person has posted some pretty crazy comments on FA vlogs. Hadn't seen any in awhile I thought maybe after DCP read the "abby companion doll" unhinged comments that Ass shadow banned the guy.

And before anyone comments that he is special needs, it doesn't matter. A disabled person is just as capable of being dangerous as anyone else. More so in some cases if they don't have the capacity to understand

Eta. Sorry if my thoughts are incomplete lol on new meds and making me super foggy bleh
Hell yes,. and I know that from personal experience
I don't remember him showing Abbie naked. There was a less than two second scene where she was sitting on the toilet while Ass walked past. I don't even know it was deliberate. And in the other video from years ago she was wearing pants and he still got a ton of backlash for it. I doubt he is going to repeat that.

I also have autism and I am literally an "autism expert" (as in I wrote my thesis about it and am working in the field). I wanted to write about the functioning thing anyway, and being addressed is the best starting point.
I will continue to use functioning, because this is more intuitive to understand. This is a gossip forum and a lot of people don't know a lot about autism. I even use it after the initial diagnosis with parents who are still confused about what that means (even though I go more in depth of course. Something that isn't possible here).
Abbie is pretty much the epitome of what we used to call low functioning. I am the first to say that she is smarter than we give her credit for, but as of now she needs a ton of support across the board.
This word policing and this ever moving goal post of using the "correct" term (as @paolo has already said) is actually detrimental in the long run, because it alienates people and doesn't leave any room to fight against the discrimination that is still very real and has a more direct impact on our lives.

Generally speaking, we all (autistic or not) have thinks we don't like to read. Stuff that bothers me for example is the "we" used by people on the spectrum. "We don't like", "We prefer". My diagnosis doesn't make me a part of some ominous hive mind and I don't have to agree with things other people with autism are saying. Of course you can say whatever you want, I can't stop you and I don't want to but please extend that right to everyone else as well.
Abbie was fully clothed in that disgraceful potty training video. You don't need your child to demonstrate potty training. Fyi a friend of theirs talked about aba therapy and potty training in a vlog. The child is apparently naked for aba potty training. No it was not filmed.

Reactions: 5

scottishsiren

Looks like Guillermo is tugging on his penis just like Thumper can't keep her hands of her vagina.

OHHHH Lookie lookie!!

It's Beccas's fiance taking a hard look at lonely, desperate and super horny autism mom, Kaitlin.

View attachment 542646

Kaitlian's standards right now are below zero and he loves himself some autism children. In other words, she's perfect!!
🤣🤣🤣💗💗💗
Surely you jest!!

I told yall that G dude was a weirdo. 👀
The comment about Beccas boyfriend and Kaitlin was on point!!! 🤣🤣
Thanks Paolo!!! 💚
I forgot he was Beccas's fiance

Bro. Crystal is pumping out the short videos. I watched the one from yesterday just now. These two could not be any more different than the Maassives even if they tried. C had the 2nd part of the vaccine. Feeling a little run down. What was refreshing was the self reflection.
Well, I think I may need to hydrate. I did not stay as hydrated yesterday. I had a lot of coffee.
Also a huge difference that is equally commendable
Pre planning.
E is going to get her 2nd shot, so she was planning ahead to have a mellow day in anticipation for side effects.
HELLO!
Do you guyth know how much Abbie would benefit from parents who pay attention to details as these two do? If these gluttonus beasts actually planned ahead..in anticipation for how things have and will affect her? I feel we would see a better behaved, less anxious IDD Princess. All about Pig though. Never gonna happen. Sad!
Do they have a YouTube channel
?

Katiebisme

Omg I have watched this a million times 1 of 4 things happened.
1. P has autism and because she is around Abbie so much ,and that’s how she gets Ass’s attention by tapping him. She figured Ass responds to Abbie when she does it so she may as well do it too but she forgot it wasn’t Ass.
2.Her fat ass slipped and she fell into her and she tried catching herself. Oops
3.Her and Ass’s fore play is her pinching his Moobs she had a break from reality and pitched her boobs thinking it was Ass .
4. She forgot what muscles feel like and copped a feel.
I’m going with 4 but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Nah, I think she’d just come in from the tiki bar 🥴

• Haha