Fathering Autism #82 A&P got a brand new biz, next scheme scamming kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That has to be from her forcing her neck forward so hard when she rocks. They need to stop her from doing it so hard. Like have her get up from the couch when she starts doing if reallt aggressively. I know, its easier said thst dine, but they don't even try. As long as she is quiet and content and out of their way, they will let her rock as hard and as long as she wants.
They don't want her to have a tantrum so they just let her rock away. Hard on her body and the furniture. I also realize some rocking may be stim but they should still curb it...same when she rocks (what Asa called 'dancing') from side to side. She's going to head-butt someone some day and injure them and herself.

Reactions: 12
Did someone say Asa's dad had been married 5 times?? Emily is 5 years younger than Asa so I'd say her mom was probably not Donna's. Do we know how long Asa's dad has been married to Donna?
I guess there's the saying:
A woman at every port!
I hate to make fun of Assa's dad because I like him, and he's one of the best characters of the Maass Fam, But he could have been a slut at one point. And there's nothing wrong with that. We all have a past. 😏🤭🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion

Piggy's squealing from afar.
Fix her a drink from the tikibar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Crystal. She was in the vlog a few times. At the beginning when Abbie is getting into her car w/ the two kids and at around the 9:00 mark standing behind Asa, showing how tall she is and short Asswipe is. Probably a couple other times as well. Those are just the two that first came to mind.
Ohhh. I thought that was her son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This is actually enjoyable with Asa’s wonderful mom. Isaiah is visiting her.

I don't usually like or watch Isaiah's vlogs but this one ...I think shows more of his down to earth side. I was even smiling by the end.

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion: Asa built a cheap ass tiki, to get Priscilla drunk so they can get freaky

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For the past 7 days of videos FA's views average 51%. Only three videos surpassed the average viewership.
View attachment 529330
View attachment 529332
View attachment 529334
I'm thinking the core audience is not really going to care that Assa has a gay sister. Some of the weirdos might want to see the gay sister's little children in the pool and in bathing suits though. And Assa did show the two children briefly in bathing suits with the little boy blowing up a floatie. Assa might try to be cute by putting in a clickbait title of Family Fun Day at the Pool with a thumbnail of the two kids in order to draw the weirdos in and to get more views. Honestly I would not be surprised.
I'm prettyyyy sure that both children were female.
🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Or she acted out and Crystal put her foot down and just left without giving Abbie what she wants. A lot of possibilities and none of them make Asshat look good.

This has been an on/off topic here. I asked old friends of mine who are surgeons and they said no amount of physical therapy is going to fix that. They didn't even know if a brace with a neck support and physical therapy would be able to undo the damage. First thing would be stopping or drastically reducing her rocking stim. And we all know that isn't going to happen (and neither is PT or a back brace).
They were also worried about her gait. It has gotten so much worse over a relatively short period of time.
I have a hump and scoliosis. The hump started around 12 years old and the scoliosis gradually over the years. I have dystonia and twitch. I’m guessing that Ab has it from the rocking and head and neck jerking

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have a hump and scoliosis. The hump started around 12 years old and the scoliosis gradually over the years. I have dystonia and twitch. I’m guessing that Ab has it from the rocking and head and neck jerking
I wonder if Abby is in pain - there has to be pain involved with her horrible posture. I've wondered about how she experiences pain...

• Sad
  • Heart
There is no way a caregiver would be giving my daughter a shower while I was getting ready to go out on a ”date”! Why is she not giving her daughter a shower? I’m sorry but that’s just not right. Primping her hair, putting on makeup, all the while someone else is showering your daughter, doing what should be a parents‘ job.
Yes. Take care of your daughter's personnel needs first, then let the caregiver take over if you have to go out or have a "date night".

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Abby is in pain - there has to be pain involved with her horrible posture. I've wondered about how she experiences pain...
I would guess that she is. I'm also a member of the messed up spine/spinal issues club. It's not fun.
Abbie's posture and gait seem to be getting worse and worse. If it's already like this now, at almost 16 yrs old, I dread to think what it will be like in 10 - 15 years from now.

• Sad
  • Heart
I would guess that she is. I'm also a member of the messed up spine/spinal issues club. It's not fun.
Abbie's posture and gait seem to be getting worse and worse. If it's already like this now, at almost 16 yrs old, I dread to think what it will be like in 10 - 15 years from now.
I don't know anything about sensory processing disorder but I wonder if feeling pain is affected with SPD.

Reactions: 4
For the past 7 days of videos FA's views average 51%. Only three videos surpassed the average viewership.
View attachment 529330
View attachment 529332
View attachment 529334
I'm thinking the core audience is not really going to care that Assa has a gay sister. Some of the weirdos might want to see the gay sister's little children in the pool and in bathing suits though. And Assa did show the two children briefly in bathing suits with the little boy blowing up a floatie. Assa might try to be cute by putting in a clickbait title of Family Fun Day at the Pool with a thumbnail of the two kids in order to draw the weirdos in and to get more views. Honestly I would not be surprised.
Okay - please punch me in the head if you want. :) Both kids are girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know anything about sensory processing disorder but I wonder if feeling pain is affected with SPD.
I don't know about SPD that extensively either. I would imagine that feeling or the perception of pain is different. But I think she still feels pain on some level. Could depend on the type of pain and what caused it. If anyone on here has more knowledge about this, I'd be curious to know.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.