Fathering Autism #82 A&P got a brand new biz, next scheme scamming kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! That is not much money. I didn’t think he was making that much. And he doesn’t seem to have any sponsors yet. At least I don’t think he does. My college daughter makes way more than that being a two day a week server. Obviously I think parents or family members can help out college students, but his lifestyle is just beyond what most College students have. He’s so spoiled!

I see he has a video up right now. Is that because Asa saw it was being mentioned on here and he was lazy and to get his but in gear.

I think Isaiah bothers me the most because I see what real college students do to survive and make it! And he’s not a real college student.
Isaiah received his associates degree while still in high school, which requires a lot of work to do, so I think he is serious about college.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody pathetic, this is why people fat shame her, this witch is fat shaming herself by doctoring her photos. We saw a pic of her sat on a sun lounger earlier looking like the Goodyear blimp in her little off the shoulder number and “ voila “ here she is having lost the
Famous 105lbs a short while later. They treat people as if they are idiots, I detest these morons.
wHAT hard work?!?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I understand what you were trying to say. It’s natural to wonder I think. but would you ask a heterosexual couple how they had their children? there are all sorts of ways that everyone can have children. I wouldn’t ask a couple unless they brought it up. As lgbt myself (but without children at the moment) I would find it annoying if constantly asked ‘are they yours?’ Maybe it’s just me though!
It isn't just you. There are marked differences between the way heterosexual families are viewed or perceived vs LGBTQ families. These differences are often deeply frustrating and unfair. You're right, hetero families are a lot less likely to be asked about how they had their kids. If the hetero couple used a sperm/egg donor, no one would know or question anything. If the child was adopted, no questions asked. Unless the child happens to be a different race than the parents.
I'm not saying there were evil intentions behind the question or that it was necessarily coming from a bad place but, a question like that is in the same category as asking "Which one is the man in the relationship?" if it's a lesbian couple and the reverse if it's a gay male couple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Isaiah received his associates degree while still in high school, which requires a lot of work to do, so I think he is serious about college.
Actually, no he didn’t. He was in advance courses and took an IB program but when he came to App State, they do not honor it like Florida schools would have and he is having to retake all his “under graduate” classes. Yes, in Florida he wouldn’t have to take them but he also didn’t have a true Associates degree though either, but he would have retained those credits.
I will say though, remember, his parents definitely kept onto him about his work, all the way through his senior year. He didn’t even have a “job” then, to distract him from doing the work. Yet, they still had to stay on him, make sure he got up, made sure projects were turned in on time, ran things to the school when he forgot them, etc.. So, to me, that isn’t dedication or maybe in my eyes it isn’t.
I have two high schoolers right now and both on the high functioning end of Autism. They both set alarms and get to their online classes on time. They both set up schedules for projects with calendars and mark out tests coming up. Now, neither hold jobs either but I worked full time when I was in high school (because I wanted a place to live and food to eat). But I made it work and graduated. I didn’t have people breathing down my neck and I don’t breathe down my kid’s necks. I get a weekly report about grades and attendance from the school on Fridays and if there is an issue, we talk about it then but I still am not hypercritical to them and they are both on the A honor roll...
So, no, I don’t see where Isaiah has applied himself fully to school without helicopter parents. Asa and Priscilla have even admitted that they helicoptered him. Isaiah even failed to make the dean and chancellor lists on his first semester in the school and that really isn’t that hard, if he was already applying himself.
I think college hit him hard. I don’t think he knows how to handle the course work without constant oversight and I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t drop out either this summer or next..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kaitlin annoys the crap outta me....I can't stand the way she speaks...and it was BLATANTLY OBVIOUS her boyfriend John had no intention of sticking around. There was no way he was taking on a life like that willingly.
Soooo BLATANTLY OBVIOUS. 😹 Kaitlin the crack pot. She keeps going she may get her very own screenshot file (s) for future photoshop fun. 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well folks. I'm waiting for a good juicy write up about a vlog worth watching! I've not watched one for weeks as they have all been said to be boring! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually, no he didn’t. He was in advance courses and took an IB program but when he came to App State, they do not honor it like Florida schools would have and he is having to retake all his “under graduate” classes. Yes, in Florida he wouldn’t have to take them but he also didn’t have a true Associates degree though either, but he would have retained those credits.
I will say though, remember, his parents definitely kept onto him about his work, all the way through his senior year. He didn’t even have a “job” then, to distract him from doing the work. Yet, they still had to stay on him, make sure he got up, made sure projects were turned in on time, ran things to the school when he forgot them, etc.. So, to me, that isn’t dedication or maybe in my eyes it isn’t.
I have two high schoolers right now and both on the high functioning end of Autism. They both set alarms and get to their online classes on time. They both set up schedules for projects with calendars and mark out tests coming up. Now, neither hold jobs either but I worked full time when I was in high school (because I wanted a place to live and food to eat). But I made it work and graduated. I didn’t have people breathing down my neck and I don’t breathe down my kid’s necks. I get a weekly report about grades and attendance from the school on Fridays and if there is an issue, we talk about it then but I still am not hypercritical to them and they are both on the A honor roll...
So, no, I don’t see where Isaiah has applied himself fully to school without helicopter parents. Asa and Priscilla have even admitted that they helicoptered him. Isaiah even failed to make the dean and chancellor lists on his first semester in the school and that really isn’t that hard, if he was already applying himself.
I think college hit him hard. I don’t think he knows how to handle the course work without constant oversight and I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t drop out either this summer or next..
Not everyone is a naturally good student, even if they are very smart - my son was just like this. He is incredibly intelligent, but organization and time management did not come naturally to him in school. It took him a couple of years in college to really get into his groove. His grades improved in his junior and senior year because he matured and learned his own methods and systems. College and high school are so different - professors don't give a rip whether you do the assignments or not and they're not going to remind you of things. That's one of the many things you learn besides "book knowledge". And if Priscilla helicoptered him in high school, he's just learning to do stuff on his own. I guess because my son struggled some in his first year or so in college, I give Isaiah a little slack on this subject.

• Heart
Well folks. I'm waiting for a good juicy write up about a vlog worth watching! I've not watched one for weeks as they have all been said to be boring! 😩
Yeah you would think that that since Assa's sister was there it would be entertaining a little bit. But it wasn't, surprisingly Isaiah's vlog was actually entertaining because of his grandma. I would recommend that.

Reactions: 6
Is it possible that the sister came down because she knew that Donna was in hospice care and just got out. From the conversation I gather that Assa and the sister have the same dad, so it's possible that Donna is the mother of Emily. I think they're half siblings. This is just a theory on my part. I'm still trying to figure out how Assa's dad had five different wives. And is that actually verified.
During the trip down memory lane, he mentioned that he called his mom and said he got a sister. So that means that Emily has a different mom than Assa.
Asa also said his mom and dad divorced when he was 3 years old, and I think Emily said Asa was 5 years older than her (I think), so yeah, they have different moms.

Reactions: 8
I understand what you were trying to say. It’s natural to wonder I think. but would you ask a heterosexual couple how they had their children? there are all sorts of ways that everyone can have children. I wouldn’t ask a couple unless they brought it up. As lgbt myself (but without children at the moment) I would find it annoying if constantly asked ‘are they yours?’ Maybe it’s just me though!
To be fair I think it’s a question that pops into a lot of peoples minds when you have a same sex couple with children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They just couldn't fix the part in her hair while magically erasing a years worth of cheese, donuts and adult beverages?
🥃🍹🍸🍷🥂
She is always wearing clothes with elastic under the boobs. That is a trick us fat people use when you are slimmer there than your waist or boobs. The rest flows away from her body as to not show the blubber rolls and jiggly skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A picture is worth a thousand calories words. This seriously should be a poster for an Anti-Obesity campaign. This is your gunt..This is your gunt on fast food and take out...ANY QUESTIONS?
D30C028E-ABD3-4378-BFEE-FC1DBA91DDA3.jpeg

ASSa has never felt nor looked like a small troll of a man as he does this week. Even his voice is little and weak in comparison.
😹 Little Man Syndrome is a real thing these days.😹

59CE646E-8DC3-4A18-9111-B5EE70BE3D40.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
wHAT hard work?!?!
The only hard work she has done is stuff her big fat face.

It isn't just you. There are marked differences between the way heterosexual families are viewed or perceived vs LGBTQ families. These differences are often deeply frustrating and unfair. You're right, hetero families are a lot less likely to be asked about how they had their kids. If the hetero couple used a sperm/egg donor, no one would know or question anything. If the child was adopted, no questions asked. Unless the child happens to be a different race than the parents.
I'm not saying there were evil intentions behind the question or that it was necessarily coming from a bad place but, a question like that is in the same category as asking "Which one is the man in the relationship?" if it's a lesbian couple and the reverse if it's a gay male couple.
I just think it’s natural curiosity.

• Heart
They really are a fun family. Good heavens Isaiah looks like Emily!

I agree!
Assa was less douchey in this vlog. Even likable a little besides bragging about the food he bought.

View attachment 528436
What is wrong with this child's back? Poor Abbie!
Take her to the doctor. You are pitiful excuse for parents but you are all she has.
Wow...look at that humungous lump on her back from constantly being hunched over, it is seriously alarming!!! Doubt anything will be done about it, just like all those other issues Abbie has that have been neglected, if she had continued to go to speech therapy her upper teeth wouldn’t constantly be biting down and covering her lower lip, by now she might have been able to make more sounds and maybe even speak a little ...but come to think about it, that might be a curse not a blessing...I know Abbie is special needs, but her mannerisms facial expressions and sounds really really irritate me... I don’t think she was ever a cute girl NOPE!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not everyone is a naturally good student, even if they are very smart - my son was just like this. He is incredibly intelligent, but organization and time management did not come naturally to him in school. It took him a couple of years in college to really get into his groove. His grades improved in his junior and senior year because he matured and learned his own methods and systems. College and high school are so different - professors don't give a rip whether you do the assignments or not and they're not going to remind you of things. That's one of the many things you learn besides "book knowledge". And if Priscilla helicoptered him in high school, he's just learning to do stuff on his own. I guess because my son struggled some in his first year or so in college, I give Isaiah a little slack on this subject.
I think there is a difference though. Like I said, Isaiah, while he didn't get a full associates degree, has taken the same classes that he is currently taking. Asa, Priscilla and even Isaiah failed to do their due diligence when applying for schools and even A&P both took to social media to get clarification concerning Isaiah having to retake his under graduate classes. None of them asked about the change between Florida and NC schools and none of them knew he would have to retake them.
Here is my problem, Isaiah has essential taken these classes already. App State has a requirement to give out syllabuses to students within their first week of school, that outlines the class, and includes due dates for major projects and tests. So, yes, while he is in a new free-er environment, without having to watch his sister, it is a lot quieter, he still should be learning how to be on his own. Yet, his parents came to town and he had to write 4 papers in one night and get them turned in. It doesn't sound like he is time managing whatsoever. These are his undergrad classes and if he stayed in Florida, he would be taking graduate classes.
I can only imagine he would have sank, if he was still in Florida. He seemed like he was a big fish in a small pond down there and he is learning, he is a very small fish and his pond is huge at ASU.
But, yes, I agree and like my professors have told classes, "I still get paid, even if you don't show up and I still get paid, if I give everyone F's. Do the work, read, ask questions and you can pass my class. Fail to do so and I have no issue giving you a 0."
But, I am trying to give him some slack but if I knew my parents were coming in to town, already scheduled, I wouldn't wait until the day of their arrival to finish writing and submitting 4 papers by midnight, especially given that he has taken the classes, done the work already and is retaking them at ASU for credit... That shows lack of self control and discipline.
I am not saying he is flunking out due to not being knowledgeable. I solely think that A&P helicoptered him to the point that he doesn't hardly know how to function without someone telling him when he has to turn something in and to take his time getting things done. He is rushing at the last minute and failing to take the time to process what needs to be done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.