Fathering Autism #82 A&P got a brand new biz, next scheme scamming kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In I’s video when visiting his Nana, who is Uncle Sean in the family? Is it A’s stepbrother? What is the relation to the Maasives? And I must say, Papa is so handsome! 😍 They make a very cute couple. I did enjoy that video.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

Candid.Camera had Allen Funt
Now we get Assa and Gunt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In I’s video when visiting his Nana, who is Uncle Sean in the family? Is it A’s stepbrother? What is the relation to the Maasives? And I must say, Papa is so handsome! 😍 They make a very cute couple. I did enjoy that video.
Asa has two older brothers - one is special needs I believe. Not sure if that is Sean or the other brother.

Isaiah got the vaccine. First mention of it from any of them.

Asa has two older brothers - one is special needs I believe. Not sure if that is Sean or the other brother.

Isaiah got the vaccine. First mention of it from any of them.
Ok I am just watching Isaiah's vlog - I'm thinking that Sean must be his grandpa's son - not Asa's biological brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

A tiki bar and “all the things”
A maassive hammock held up by strings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
To be fair I think it’s a question that pops into a lot of peoples minds when you have a same sex couple with children.
Not every question needs to be asked out loud, though. That bit of manners has been trashed in recent years. Sounds like this is an MYOB topic unless the family volunteers the information.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not every question needs to be asked out loud, though. That bit of manners has been trashed in recent years. Sounds like this is an MYOB topic unless the family volunteers the information.
That’s your opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"Fool me once......"
You're right Kermy..

I had a weak moment for a minute, lol.
I guess I can confess to a few weak moments regarding my comments yesterday. 🤭. Do I have to turn in my Tattle card? ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
HAHAHAHA! Guess who else doesn’t like talking about how a certain child came about?ASSa Maassive!! Doesn’t stop us from asking. 🤣 Woot Woot.
You think they chat about it around a family meal? Or they ALL just pretend it didn’t happen? Hmmm!🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
P

I think she (Emily), Asa's sister, looks like the father.
Did someone say Asa's dad had been married 5 times?? Emily is 5 years younger than Asa so I'd say her mom was probably not Donna's. Do we know how long Asa's dad has been married to Donna?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same thing, but I think since he's younger than Assa, I think he is the grandmother's and the step grandfather's. Assa's half brother. He has a strong resemblance to the step grandfather. It would have been nice if Isaiah explained that. Same thing with Assa he should explained who the sister's mother was. Because we know by the conversation that they share the same dad.

Reactions: 5
Piggy was just live. She said, and I quote " but guys we hit 750,000 in personal sales" so that means I earned another share in the Fempire Fund (or whatever the hell it is) she said she told the CEO that the money is paying for a new business that is going to employ special needs individuals so that's like a full circle... A full circle of what???? Exploiting Abbie :mad:
Maybe she's referring "....full circle".. to herself?! I still think, between some of her given physical anomalies and mannerisms/behaviors, that she may have some type of neurological issue her self.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For the past 7 days of videos FA's views average 51%. Only three videos surpassed the average viewership.
20210414_121445.jpg

20210414_121426.jpg

20210414_121357.jpg

I'm thinking the core audience is not really going to care that Assa has a gay sister. Some of the weirdos might want to see the gay sister's little children in the pool and in bathing suits though. And Assa did show the two children briefly in bathing suits with the little boy blowing up a floatie. Assa might try to be cute by putting in a clickbait title of Family Fun Day at the Pool with a thumbnail of the two kids in order to draw the weirdos in and to get more views. Honestly I would not be surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.