Fathering Autism #8 tik-tok'ing and living our best life, We have all the things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blame them for her behavior 💯... I was thinking the other day... what if they were at a fancy restaurant/ place and someone is getting proposed to? Or people enjoying a bday or something? And maybe someone is documenting that on cam... and here is Abbie yelling, God forbid she runs up to their table to grab their food or whatever... Lmao it’s just so inconsiderate. Not sure why I thought about this example but I think it’s realistic.
Your example is realistic. I understand making allowances. At the same time, they allow her to yell and thrash around for way too long.
It could really be anyone just wanting to have a nice evening out. And you don't know what people are dealing with at home. My husband and I are average, nerdy, middle-aged people who work hard, take care of his parents, my Mom and my brother. I have PTSD. He has some health issues. We rarely eat out at any place that would qualify as fancy. When we do, spending the money and time is a big deal and we are quietly celebrating something. Wanting to do that doesn't mean we don't care about someone who is disabled. We're just trying to hang in there, too.

And if anyone ever grabs my food in a restaurant I am demanding a new meal. To go. Especially with all of the health concerns going on.

Reactions: 21
I totally hear you. We go out to enjoy ourselves and to escape whatever we have going on as well... that nonsense would never be ok. I can see it increasing my own anxiety, irritability etc

Reactions: 14
Here’s a thought- build a playground in the yard for her...put up a tire swing(they had a swing at the old house),maybe some sort of climbing apparatus( they have some that are ground level vs. Like jungle gyms),maybe even an Abbie sized playhouse w sensory toys.
Would it be so damned hard for the damned weeble wobbles to spend an hour a day out there with her!

I blame them for her behavior 💯... I was thinking the other day... what if they were at a fancy restaurant/ place and someone is getting proposed to? Or people enjoying a bday or something? And maybe someone is documenting that on cam... and here is Abbie yelling, God forbid she runs up to their table to grab their food or whatever... Lmao it’s just so inconsiderate. Not sure why I thought about this example but I think it’s realistic.

Better yet ... can you imagine the honeymooners who had to witness her tit in the boat in Jamaica? I would be totally upset. Like... that would be the only thing that you remember clearly if it was a special occasion and that “tit” happens

I wish a grown teenager would tit on their yacht while they’re vacationing at the moment. Ugh
Sadly!they are the type of people who pitch a hissy fit at being treated so unfairly and make the onus on others for not”understanding/accepting” her challenges.
They seem to think the world should adjust fully to accommodate Abbie. Acceptance/Awareness are one thing. But when you force others to put up w/ these behaviors because “ she has a right to go/be anywhere”,it just reinforces why some see you as nothing but an arse!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sadly!they are the type of people who pitch a hissy fit at being treated so unfairly and make the onus on others for not”understanding/accepting” her challenges.
They seem to think the world should adjust fully to accommodate Abbie. Acceptance/Awareness are one thing. But when you force others to put up w/ these behaviors because “ she has a right to go/be anywhere”,it just reinforces why some you as nothing but an arse!
Can you imagine how upset they would be if, by some chance, my husband and I were in the same restaurant as them? And left? If A. figured Abbie's behavior plus the filming and general "noise" they bring with them was the reason why he would go nuts and scream intolerance.

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand why “if they HAVE to go out to eat”... why aren’t they going to “kid friendly” places where it’s already loud??? Even then it would be annoying, but it’s better than quiet/ moderate noise places. And then I’ve seen them say they “opted to sit outside” cause Abbie was having a rough time with “ceilings.” Really? That noise would be just as bothersome outside, if not more. Usually when people sit outside, they want to enjoy less noise, action and the beautiful weather. I do it because I like sunlight, people watching and just enjoying the weather altogether. I would totally leave if they were in my presence... anywhere. They have the nerve to take her to the movies you guys ... can you imagine that?

@Sam-I-Am mentioned in an earlier thread that it takes black/white total adherence to rules and expectations to make any progress. I'm paraphrasing a lot. If there is any wiggle room or they understand that you are a pushover, it fails. A&P are good examples of failing at the follow through.
No, you are exactly right! It has to be black and white because that is how they think! Unless they learn to look for gray area, they don’t know it exists.. Which, means when they do get that gray area, they think it is perfectly okay and is okay to push those boundaries... They usually do make a game of it too!! Guess what? Fits Abbie perfectly! I know, my youngest started acting like this at school and I have had to make it really clear to his teachers that he could not act like this...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine how upset they would be if, by some chance, my husband and I were in the same restaurant as them? And left? If A. figured Abbie's behavior plus the filming and general "noise" they bring with them was the reason why he would go nuts and scream intolerance.
I can already see it ... A putting up a VLOG talking about “hey guys so we had a situation today where people were so intolerant ... Abbie has the right to be anywhere just like everybody else...” lol bleeping idiot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can already see it ... A putting up a VLOG talking about “hey guys so we had a situation today where people were so intolerant ... Abbie has the right to be anywhere just like everybody else...” lol bleeping idiot
Oh it would be me too!! I would walk up and say something because I would be leaving with my children they couldn’t tolerate all that noise!!! Mine hate loud noises and I can’t even play their videos around them because they have complained about all the noise..

Reactions: 11
A lot of people say that Lauren’s kid Ella is super spoiled but for her age ... she is not even half as spoiled as Abbie. Ella understands when no means no... I’ve seen them be firm with her and it seems she gets it that no means no.
I must have missed that vlog.
She seems to get every single thing she asks for.
They really should have that child tested for diabetes.
It seems like she consumes nothing BUT sugar.
Adult size cups of juice. Sugar!
Popcicles at that grandmother of hers.
On and on.
I'm still waiting on a Lauren Brazee thread.
I have a lot of tit to say about her and her life. 😄

Oh it would be me too!! I would walk up and say something because I would be leaving with my children they couldn’t tolerate all that noise!!! Mine hate loud noises and I can’t even play their videos around them because they have complained about all the noise..
My brother can hear the "whirring" noise a CD or DVD makes. He'd be bolting for the door in this hypothetical scenario.

No, you are exactly right! It has to be black and white because that is how they think! Unless they learn to look for gray area, they don’t know it exists.. Which, means when they do get that gray area, they think it is perfectly okay and is okay to push those boundaries... They usually do make a game of it too!! Guess what? Fits Abbie perfectly! I know, my youngest started acting like this at school and I have had to make it really clear to his teachers that he could not act like this...
I've been doing this with my brother since I figured out that it works. That would be over half my life. When I was younger, and before he was diagnosed, I got flack for it. His social worker loves me and my husband calls me "Missy" (Sheldon Cooper's sister).
He will try to push boundaries with me a little, but not nearly like he does with my Mom.

Reactions: 6
Abbie certainly has the right to be anywhere. What Mr.&Mrs. Weeble Wobble DO NOT have is the right to ask others to adjust their lives for her.
No one should be subjected to anyone( and I mean any child,autistic or not) screaming,running around,loud clapping,etc.
Someone suggested kid friendly places. I think the noise level may set Abbie off as it does w some autistic persons.
Why can’t they just eat at home more often? They have this massive backyard that they can grill and sit outside to eat.
As to the whole candy crap tonite-again,someone is reading posts. It’s a subject touches up here a few times.
And why does Isiah have be at one end of the house while Weebles(Asa) is at the other? He is the damned parent! He got on him about homework,yet the kid was also supposed to be keeping an eye on Abbie as well( As Weebles worked).
Imagine the first time Isiah sits down in his dorm room to do homework or just chill and the peace just engulfs him? Kid is in for some serious shock for a little bit.
I just hope those jerks leave him the hell alone. It’s only a 7 hr ride from there home to his school.Mrs.Wobble strikes me as the type to show up as often as she can manage on weekends.

On and on.
I don’t know much about Lauren Brazee or how things work on here. Couldn’t you start your own thread?
And maybe not so much diabetes ( always a possibility though) but all that sugar could be making her even more hyper than she normally would be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Abbie certainly has the right to be anywhere. What Mr.&Mrs. Weeble Wobble DO NOT have is the right to ask others to adjust their lives for her.
No one should be subjected to anyone( and I mean any child,autistic or not) screaming,running around,loud clapping,etc.
Someone suggested kid friendly places. I think the noise level may set Abbie off as it does w some autistic persons.
Why can’t they just eat at home more often? They have this massive backyard that they can grill and sit outside to eat.
As to the whole candy crap tonite-again,someone is reading posts. It’s a subject touches up here a few times.
And why does Isiah have be at one end of the house while Isiah is at the other? He is the damned parent! He got on him about homework,yet the kid was also supposed to be keeping an eye on Abbie as well( As Weebles worked).
Imagine the first time Isiah sits down in his dorm room to do homework or just chill and the peace just engulfs him? Kid is in for some serious shock for a little bit.
I just hope those jerks leave him the hell alone. It’s only a 7 hr ride from there home to his school.Mrs.Wobble strikes me as the type to show up as often as she can manage on weekends.
She's gonna show up and try to insert herself if all the activities! She is so damn embarrassing and has zero self awareness about it. I feel so sorry for Isaiah. I get having kids early and missing out (i was a bit older than her) but you gotta let that tit go. Don't ruin it for your kid. Mine would just die if I acted like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
On and on.
I don’t watch much of Lauren..I can’t seem to get through it. Kinda boring, However, Lauren and her husband need to reevaluate their size. It scares me for their future. I hope I’m not being prejudiced..it’s just so unhealthy.

Reactions: 7
“Yelling uspatirs is fun-(tickle,tickle/giggle/giggle)we can yell all we want upstairs” It’s not a punishment..yeah!
uh huh..until it’s 2:00 a.m. in the morning,Isiah has a major final,and is awakened by Abbie yelling in her room-cause it’s okay,it’s fun...(Anxiety much?)

Damn...take her out to swing on the damned swing that she asked not once,but twice to do!
What is damned hard w taking her outside to release some of that energy!
Have her switch rooms with Summer.

..problem solved, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On and on.
I don’t watch too often... they usually pop up when I watch the FA tit show. So... I saw one where they told her she ain’t having pizza for breakfast and she didn’t fuss about it... apparently Ella loves her some pizza ... all the time. Also saw one where Lauren was telling her she’s not getting anymore “furbies” (idk what those are or if I spelled right) and Ella didn’t fuss about that either... there was another episode where I think they were talking about they couldn’t take her to something she wanted to see cause it was “sold out.” Ella kept repeating “ok it’s sold out”... and then got over it. I guess it’s easier for me to watch them actually teach Ella that she can’t always get what she wants (and Ella doesn’t throw a tantrum about it... she literally repeats it to herself and is ok with the outcome)... hope that makes sense. I think Ella will be OK compared to Abbie... based on what I’ve seen her parents work on with her, putting their foot down and not taking her to stupid events to parade her around. She was miserable at Disney... but that’s Disney. Lauren was responsible enough to leave her home for the playlist live tit... and I commend her for that.

But with Abbie ... we’re looking at a “teenager” throwing fits and tantrums all over the damn place and her parents go “what’s wrong sweet girl?” ... the age difference alone gets me, as far as how different they are. Mind you, watching Ella has taught me way more about autism than the FA tit show... I love that she loves her books and reads too. She is quite obsessed with some of her books and she’s often on the stairs... just reading. It’s definitely not Abbie’s fault that she can’t read... but being on this site has shown me that Abbie’s problems are far too complex from autism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's gonna show up and try to insert herself if all the activities! She is so damn embarrassing and has zero self awareness about it. I feel so sorry for Isaiah. I get having kids early and missing out (i was a bit older than her) but you gotta let that tit go. Don't ruin it for your kid. Mine would just die if I acted like that.
Yes!! I had my first at 20. From that day forward I was the “adult” Sure,I went out w my husband,had fun,etc. We did kid things w the kids. Of course there was those “Maaaaa,your embarrassing me” moments( laughed about now) but nothing as blatant as what Mrs. Wobbles does.
When they left home,I didn’t follow them. We shot some family “home movies” but didn’t put them out there for the neighbors,etc to see. They were private moments to laugh at,cry over,etc. Personal.
As for the getting preggers early- from the way the “story of them” is told,sounds like she maybe planned on it happening. Cripes,she hadn’t known Weebles a full 2 mos.,had called her mom within the first month to tell her she had met the man she was going to marry....

Reactions: 12
I don’t watch much of Lauren..I can’t seem to get through it. Kinda boring, However, Lauren and her husband need to reevaluate their size. It scares me for their future. I hope I’m not being prejudiced..it’s just so unhealthy.
Hey Friends! That's the first and last thing I ever heard her say.

I've been dieting and YAY am now out of the obese range of the BMI chart and into the overweight area. Being obese and as overweight as I am is not healthy. I also realize that I've looked better in my life. There's nothing wrong with liking yourself and liking the way you look as you loose weight. At the same time, I didn't lose ten pounds and become the most attractive person on the planet.

Losing weight is sooo hard. And it gets harder the older you get. Even just making a point of not gaining is a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey Friends! That's the first and last thing I ever heard her say.

I've been dieting and YAY am now out of the obese range of the BMI chart and into the overweight area. Being obese and as overweight as I am is not healthy. I also realize that I've looked better in my life. Losing weight is sooo hard. And it gets harder the older you get. Even just making a point of not gaining is a good thing.
Good for you! Your getting there,and yes,it’s damned hard the older one gets! But,you are doing it and that’s what counts!

Reactions: 9
Yes!! I had my first at 20. From that day forward I was the “adult” Sure,I went out w my husband,had fun,etc. We did kid things w the kids. Of course there was those “Maaaaa,your embarrassing me” moments( laughed about now) but nothing as blatant as what Mrs. Wobbles does.
When they left home,I didn’t follow them. We shot some family “home movies” but didn’t put them out there for the neighbors,etc to see. They were private moments to laugh at,cry over,etc. Personal.
As for the getting preggers early- from the way the “story of them” is told,sounds like she maybe planned on it happening. Cripes,she hadn’t known Weebles a full 2 mos.,had called her mom within the first month to tell her she had met the man she was going to marry....
Honestly I wouldn't put it past her to do that. He definitely downgraded with Priscilla. Even if he is a giant piece of garbage he didn't look half bad in that wedding picture.

Reactions: 5
It really bothered me that they made Isaiah sit in the kitchen to do school work AND watch his sister. Then A toddled off to "work." I don't believe a moment that Ab went back and forth. She is always in that livingroom or the kitchen. She was probably being disruptive, and asking her brother to sit with her. Then he gets tit from his dad about the school work he couldn't have been doing. Not that he could say anything to his dad or complain. Sure tit would really hit the fan then. Noticed Isaiah went off and here is Ab getting summer to come sit with her. I have no doubt that if AnP actually invested quality time instead of training their daughter like a dog they would see an improvement in her behaviors. Poor girl is always asking and being shut down if it means an effort on her parents part. Only time they listen is if it's to feed her so she leaves them alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.