Fathering Autism #8 tik-tok'ing and living our best life, We have all the things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet half those ladies didn’t even bring their husbands on this lime life trip . And then you have ass hat following pig-Cilla around with a camera and I’m sure He has to be a part of everything ...... what a complete pain in the ass!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Summer was laughing at Abbie as she yelled towards the end of today's vlog.
Assa should have told her...STFU, I'm trying to teach her a new trick!!
So Abbie thinks its all a game. 😄
They will never ever be able to have her go upstairs to yell. 😄
In my opinion.
#dumbasses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's a whole lot smarter than what they want to admit. She knows exactly that she shouldn't yell. As soon as A and Isa started talking to each other on todays blog, she started hollering. She wants to be the center of attention at all times.
I have often wondered if it’s her way of telling him to put down the camera and just give her 1 on1 attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What is the “amazing communication” A was referring to??? We know she knows how to yell and ask for snacks... I didn’t see anything that says “amazing communication” wtf?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes he mimics her all the time, but gets pissed off if someone happens to look at her in public during her stims and meltdowns. Abbie has many challenges mentally but Abbie is also very spoiled.
If he thinks that his training is going well he is delusional. Notice silly Summer laughing when she started to shout again downstairs. Too little too late Arsewipe

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What is the “amazing communication” A was referring to??? We know she knows how to yell and ask for snacks... I didn’t see anything that says “amazing communication” wtf?
She “signaled/signed” she was done yelling. Also signed yes when asked a question. That’s a good thing,but at the same time,she also went right back to doing it,as she know full on what’s she’s doing-cat and mouse game.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder who is watching Abbie did they say?
Dontcha know she's a typical teacher and and 14 year old is totally fine with her 18 year old brother for a few days!

I did a bit of sleuthing through fb and insta for pics from the "dream incentive vacation", couldn't find either of the Asshats in anyone elses photos, not implying a faking it conspiracy, implying they ain't sh+t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Asa explaining that the whole house is basically working is really not something to brag about! Abbie comes home,wants to go swing-told no.
No wonder she acts out as much as she does! Any child would do so. I get these vlogs are (supposed to be) about Abbie,but damn! Feed her a snack so she staysquiet while he/they work?

I think I would scream as well-but I would verbalize it in words that are prob worse than her screams!

Reactions: 8
Dontcha know she's a typical teacher and and 14 year old is totally fine with her 18 year old brother for a few days!

I did a bit of sleuthing through fb and insta for pics from the "dream incentive vacation", couldn't find either of the Asshats in anyone elses photos, not implying a faking it conspiracy, implying they ain't sh+t.
I laugh when I ponder the possibility that perhaps those women in the pics were just there for the photos then bounced.
Leaving the 2 hambeasts all alone. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I laugh when I ponder the possibility that perhaps those women in the pics were just there for the photos then bounced.
May have been a “promotional” thing for the company to put out-and Asa decides to cash in on the photo op as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Asa explaining that the whole house is basically working is really not something to brag about! Abbie comes home,wants to go swing-told no.
No wonder she acts out as much as she does! Any child would do so. I get these vlogs are (supposed to be) about Abbie,but damn! Feed her a snack so she staysquiet while he/they work?

I think I would scream as well-but I would verbalize it in words that are prob worse than her screams!
He had all damn day to work.
His fat ass prolly drops Abbie off at school then crawls back into bed.
You would think they could block off an hour of their precious work time to give Abbie the attention she craves aka yells out for and deserves.
They are such tit people.
In my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably! If it is work related they probably have never even met before...they could be from all over the place. And I bet Asa's mouth ran them off quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been a while!
Here’s another gem for you all.. lol

wanted to show off how they no longer use plastic water bottles for Abbie- yet the rest of her snacks are still packed in plastic bags lmao
Not to mention the RIDICULOUS amount of trash they generate thanks to their fast food habits.

sorry about the annoying ass song- her choice, not mine.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder what the email looked like as far as Pig informing the ladies that they need to practice that dance in order to make a tiktok... hahaha “hi ladies... I was thinking we should do this dance while we are on our vacation... please make sure you practice and know the dance so we can enjoy all the things!” Ugh I would have said “Hell no... and I’m not gonna be on your vlog either!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would they allow Abbie to yell upstairs in her room near everyone else's bedrooms?
I was thinking that also. Plus after A told Isaiah to go do his homework, I seen him head upstairs at the same time Abbie was heading upstairs to yell. How in the world can Isaiah think with all that yelling??

Speaking of Isaiah and homework. He wasn't too pleased that dad mentioned on the vlog that he didn't finish his school work and he was relaxing on the couch. Did A respect his wish by not including that in the vlog?? NO! A embarrassed him even more by going on and on about doing his homework to an 18 yr old senior who is quite responsible! How embarrassing for him if his friends saw this and pointed it out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Summer was laughing at Abbie as she yelled towards the end of today's vlog.
Assa should have told her...STFU, I'm trying to teach her a new trick!!
So Abbie thinks its all a game. 😄
They will never ever be able to have her go upstairs to yell. 😄
In my opinion.
#dumbasses
@Sam-I-Am mentioned in an earlier thread that it takes black/white total adherence to rules and expectations to make any progress. I'm paraphrasing a lot. If there is any wiggle room or they understand that you are a pushover, it fails. A&P are good examples of failing at the follow through.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, your right. Abigail will just keep coming at ppl or just start throwing a fit and bully ppl into saying yes and I hate that about her, I really do.
There is a vlog titled "tough day" and it is a prime example of the bully tit I'm talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is a vlog titled "tough day" and it is a prime example of the bully tit I'm talking about.
I live in Florida. Not in their neck of the woods, but still. We have family in Jacksonville. At first I felt guilty for thinking it. Now I can just say that if we were in a place and they walked in or we saw them as we walked in, I would just leave. Her behavior is not her fault. She's never been taught any better. I still don't want to spend our hard earned money to listen to her yell and watch A&P prance around filming.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“Yelling uspatirs is fun-(tickle,tickle/giggle/giggle)we can yell all we want upstairs” It’s not a punishment..yeah!
uh huh..until it’s 2:00 a.m. in the morning,Isiah has a major final,and is awakened by Abbie yelling in her room-cause it’s okay,it’s fun...(Anxiety much?)

Damn...take her out to swing on the damned swing that she asked not once,but twice to do!
What is damned hard w taking her outside to release some of that energy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I live in Florida. Not in their neck of the woods, but still. We have family in Jacksonville. At first I felt guilty for thinking it. Now I can just say that if we were in a place and they walked in or we saw them as we walked in, I would just leave. Her behavior is not her fault. She's never been taught any better. I still don't want to spend our hard earned money to listen to her yell and watch A&P prance around filming.
I blame them for her behavior 💯... I was thinking the other day... what if they were at a fancy restaurant/ place and someone is getting proposed to? Or people enjoying a bday or something? And maybe someone is documenting that on cam... and here is Abbie yelling, God forbid she runs up to their table to grab their food or whatever... Lmao it’s just so inconsiderate. Not sure why I thought about this example but I think it’s realistic.

Better yet ... can you imagine the honeymooners who had to witness her tit in the boat in Jamaica? I would be totally upset. Like... that would be the only thing that you remember clearly if it was a special occasion and that “tit” happens

I wish a grown teenager would tit on their yacht while they’re vacationing at the moment. Ugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.