Fathering Autism #8 tik-tok'ing and living our best life, We have all the things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that smacking noise she does overlayed over a lot of todays VLOG.. Everyone seems to like that STIM and thinks it is cute.. but for some reason I just can't stand it.. I have to fast forward .. and I think it would drive me I crazy.... not sure why... anyone else?
I am super noise sensitive. I have to put on noise cancelling in my own home lol That fish sound is the worst for me. I have to fast through it myself. Not that I am trash talking Ab about it. Just can't have that in my ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I noticed that smacking noise she does overlayed over a lot of todays VLOG.. Everyone seems to like that STIM and thinks it is cute.. but for some reason I just can't stand it.. I have to fast forward .. and I think it would drive me I crazy.... not sure why... anyone else?
Yes I agree, it drives me insane

Reactions: 7
Omg I hate it too. It irks the hell out of me. I don’t understand why they think it’s cute.

I’m 99% positive that at first (in today’s vlog) that when he was making her go upstairs to yell... Abbie thought she won him over to get what she wants... as always. She was getting ready to make snack or “go” requests...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Asa leaves Abbie in the kitchen with Isaiah while he goes to his office. Pretty typical so far.

And I'm glad to see they are finally working on the yelling, but I think it will be harder than he's letting on. And if it isnt, it just shows what she's been capable of, and they've never bothered with.

Cilla's dancing. I keep repeating it, but OMG she is so so so bad. I literally cringe for her.
Many of us have stated there are a good deal of things,had they been consistent that may have been lessened/overcome.
As for PityCillas dancing..yes,she has no rhythm, makes the weirdest faces,etc.but on a serious note..her legs. Watching her walk at times makes me go ouch! Something is def not right with them,let alone dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree don’t find any of her stims cute. Would have to grate on nerves after awhile. Not trying to be mean or insensitive just sad to seen a teenager with the mind of an infant.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The worst part is that he was encouraging her yelling by mimicking and going “you do it.” Lol these people are such morons. Isn’t the point to get her to stop yelling?? What are they gonna do when they’re on a walk or outside ... run back home so she can yell in the room? Lmao bleeping *******

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Right what is he going to do at night when she is yelling and everyone asleep? I guess they could soundproof her room.
Let’s face it..as w most of what the vlogs are about these days,it’s as though he/they are reacting to what is said here.

Reactions: 8
Yep ... notice he was trying to get her to pick a “healthy” snack...”no candy”... he even says “why do we have so much candy” lmao cause you have a child addicted to candy you bleeping idiot and you’ve taught her that it’s ok for about 15 years now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The worst part is that he was encouraging her yelling by mimicking and going “you do it.” Lol these people are such morons. Isn’t the point to get her to stop yelling?? What are they gonna do when they’re on a walk or outside ... run back home so she can yell in the room? Lmao bleeping *******
Yes he mimics her all the time, but gets pissed off if someone happens to look at her in public during her stims and meltdowns. Abbie has many challenges mentally but Abbie is also very spoiled.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched the new vlog and it was hard to watch bc of the noise. It reminds me of "the most annoying sound in the world" from dumb and dumber. It sounds just like that damn noise and it truly is very very annoying. And NO she dosen't understand tit about going upstairs to do it!! She just went upstairs bc you went up there too, Asa!! Damnit he is dumb!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes he mimics her all the time, but gets pissed off if someone happens to look at her in public during her stims and meltdowns. Abbie has many challenges mentally but Abbie is also very spoiled.
She's a whole lot smarter than what they want to admit. She knows exactly that she shouldn't yell. As soon as A and Isa started talking to each other on todays blog, she started hollering. She wants to be the center of attention at all times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, she is! That's what makes it hard for me to have the "oh I feel sorry for her" feeling that alot of others do bc she is a spoiled brat that bullies folks just like her dad does.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A lot of people say that Lauren’s kid Ella is super spoiled but for her age ... she is not even half as spoiled as Abbie. Ella understands when no means no... I’ve seen them be firm with her and it seems she gets it that no means no.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A lot of people say that Lauren’s kid Ella is super spoiled but for her age ... she is not even half as spoiled as Abbie. Ella understands when no means no... I’ve seen them be firm with her and it seems she gets it that no means no.
Yes, your right. Abigail will just keep coming at ppl or just start throwing a fit and bully ppl into saying yes and I hate that about her, I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
YIKES, those legs of hers look soooo uncomfortable. :eek::eek: I can only liken it to having swollen ankles 🦶🦶 when I was pregnant. Just my ankles were swollen and thankfully not all the time, but that little bit was uncomfortable as hell. The first time I saw how big her legs were was during a recent vlog of Abbie swinging at the park. I honestly didn't know she was that big on the bottom.

That was not meant to be a body-shaming comment, but an observation. Her top half looks like she has lost some weight from different angles in the videos, but we don't always see her legs from this vantage point. I would be miserable if I had to walk around in those legs. They look swollen, or maybe it's a medical issue? I'm not caught up on all of their vlogs yet, so perhaps it was addressed at some point and I have not seen it yet. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.