Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am interested in his next vlog where he talks about the stalker leghumpers or worse. I know he won't find the comments on their videos since they delete them. There have been some real doozies out there.

I would guess this is the one he referenced at the end of the video. I vaguely remember seeing the discussion pop up from time to time.

Hey Ass and Cilly! This is why you should take some of these obsessed leghumpers more seriously. This is gross.

Reactions: 43
Holy shit.

Reactions: 15
they claim to work for Scientology too, which is well known for their abilities to stalk, intimidate and harass folks. Though they say C-org instead of Sea Org so who knows.

Reactions: 10
I don't think Assa is bothered by DCP, he's too busy playing in his own comment section.

But Summer you are the help. Now go out and get some Dunkin for Daddy.

Reactions: 39
These are soooo wrong and scary - who and what are these people. If I saw anything similar about my children, there would be serious consequences.

Reactions: 15
I don't think Assa is bothered by DCP, he's too busy playing in his own comment section.
View attachment 399238
View attachment 399240
But Summer you are the help. Now go out and get some Dunkin for Daddy.
So basically Summer just admit that she knows full well what she's doing, and exploiting her "bff" for financial gain also. She's consciously making the choice to exploit an intellectually disabled girl, which makes it worse. This whole clan really will be their own downfall, the lack of awareness and collective intelligence is almost impressive.

Reactions: 33
Yes I know all of those very well. Our trips besides those always included Mitchell’s Corn Palace, Wall Drug, Deadwood, Mount Rushmore and we’ve always made it a point to visit the Crazy Horse Memorial. Yes beautiful country and very dear to my heart. Sorry Tattlers I know this is off topic.

Reactions: 6
I am not sure if these are any of the videos that Josh was looking for but I found a few with Abbie in them.

At 3:17 mark she grabs Abbie's arm.
At the first Isaiah forces Abbie in for a group photo
At about the 5 minute mark she has her arm around Abbie to keep her there
At the 3:45 mark you can see a bad bite mark on her arm.

Look out MD is back in Josh's comments
View attachment 399269
To the extent that a "normal" 18-24 month old "talks" maybe Abbie can communicate some.
The reason I'm not totally convinced is because of her profound IDD. She is not consistent and says no for yes and yes for no a lot. She hits random buttons on her device that have nothing to do with what she's asked.
To say she's actually Infact talking is delusional.
IMO.

The Wee family is doing a live chat now about supporting fathering autism and the vlog squad.

I wonder how much Assa paid them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
No, not one of those. Someone mentioned it being a Pots, Pans and Priscilla video. But I thought they deleted those videos. I am invested in seeing this video know because if he thought it was bad....

Reactions: 7
Asa posted this on his story about 30 minutes ago. The story shows the whole family, smug as ever, swinging at the park and laughing. I can’t help but to feel that the emojis at the bottom are directed towards Josh. The snake, the “bitter” coffee, and the poop. Instead of addressing the video like a man, Asa has to “throw shade” at another grown man like a junior high school girl.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
This is beyond creepy. I’m literally sick to my stomach reading these.

Reactions: 19
We went to all of those!! My service dog went on his first trip with us there so he got to see all of them too! Here he is at Mt Rushmore! His name just happens to be Lincoln!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
You'd think he'd at least go to play on the swings when it's dark.

Reactions: 8
Here is the video...

Tonight's vlog:

Reactions: 5
Abbie rocks on the couch so much that the couch is making noise @9:42

This is after Summer and Becca running after her getting her all hyped up in the park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.