Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe P got tired of the cat and poisoned her. She strikes me as the type to do some evil tit and not even give it a thought. Surprised she hasn't "accidentally " let her out already.

I can't believe P is just advertising for a random person to take care of Ab. I mean we already knows she doesn't give a tit about anything but herself but that is a new low. Reason she doesn't use the young kids from camp us Florida may have age limit. Here you have to be 18 with a high scho diploma or equivalent. That is the only requirement though

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Comment from the bike vlog from yesterday. And he gets defensive and attacks and then ignores when the sub says she's sorry. She had nothing to be sorry about.

1611030328728.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The comments on Hogsiah's vlog are all about Nala and Abbie.
That poor cat though.
What vet gives 7 days of antibiotics these days? And for a hairball??
They have a shot of antibiotics they can give that lasts 10 days now.
Should have done that and returned in 2 days if no improvement.
The outcome doesn't sound very good from what he described.
🐖 never did like Nala.
I'm surprised she's lasted this long.
I do hope she lives.
Thilla probably poisoned her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You are the last people I would take relationship or marriage advice from ever.. As for the embarrassment?? Why would you share that publicly?? Just...ew!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
You are the last people I would take relationship or marriage advice from ever.. As for the embarrassment?? Why would you share that publicly?? Just...ew!
Because we're constantly talking about how they seem to have a loveless marriage and they had to prove us wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well we all saw it now. So who knows. Maybe someone will post it on facebook and Pig will get one million crazy people responding? That would be funny. Theres all your comments you want so bad Pigfuckles! She's got her brains in her ass.
Talking about the babysitter ad.

Reactions: 8
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Tuesday
Does anyone else think this view of Piggy would make Asswipe happier?...well at least the popcorn might, if he could wrestle it away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why would these idiots even think anyone would want to hear such a gross story? Could it be clickbait for views? Ewww just the thought makes me gag! They just get worse by the day 🤮🤮
As for Isiah’s vlog, BORINGGG that’s definitely not his calling.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Priscilla has half the humper population as "friends" on Facebook...back in the day she used to tell people to contact her there if they had questions about raising a special needs child, and eventually she had to make an announcement that she had hit the limit on the number of friends allowed on a Facebook profile so she was going to make a business or fan page instead, since those can be friends with an unlimited amount of people.
I just tried finding her page and her friend list and everything is locked down, how are you guys seeing this?!

Reactions: 2
Why isn’t she AT the vet?! 😢
In the vlog Isaiah says that he's taking Nala to the vet the next day because she didn't improve. I'm thinking from their last vacation, Candy must have taken care of Nala and overfed her, just like she did the last time. Only thing is she really got sick from it. That's my theory. They really should have had Ass' dad take care of her, at least he has a cat and would know how to take care of it better.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This whole thing screams content.
I am seeing another "To the Caregiver that Neglected Our Child" vlog in our future.
Does anyone know who this abusive caregiver was?
Genuinely curious. I don't want to start a whole big thing, since they are looking for a new girl I want to see past examples of their "good judgement" 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know who this abusive caregiver was?
Genuinely curious. I don't want to start a whole big thing, since they are looking for a new girl I want to see past examples of their "good judgement" 😉
There are no personal details (wouldn't put it past them to dox her out of spite). They mentioned the person in the earlier vlogs and there is a dedicated video before they started their regular vlogs.

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone, I’m new. Been lurking here and there but I just can’t stay quiet anymore lol!!
I can’t believe they posted on FB,with all random people shes friends with, about finding a caregiver for Abbie. I am a converted follower to disgusted, want to PUKE hater! I’m a good person, really lol. I feel bad saying that but they once started out as something I enjoyed, now it’s just child exploitation IMHO. Anyways, back to the Fb post. I thought it was interesting... someone asked if they provide room and board for the caregiver position and ‘cilla’ said no. Ofc not, Summer has to stay forever to continue her unhealthy ass grabbing if Ab 🤮

Reactions: 36
Hello all, back again.

All this mingling and mixing they are doing, going out, having people visit is even more irresponsible. People with learning disabilities have a higher death rate from Covid and as such have been put in a vaccination priority group in my country. They are not being responsible at all. Add in, that Abbie is back at school now and could pass it on to another student. A&P are clueless and selfish.

Lol at the mould on the wall, looks like damp from the loft?

Very worried about Nala. Cats isolating and hiding is never a good sign. Hope the vet gets to the bottom of it, but Isa needs to push way more.

Sloppy Joe recipie wasn't really a recipie. She just flung stuff in there hell for leather. They eat way too much saturated fat also.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.