Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow... she is just going to take any random leg HUMPER? Is she planning on paying or does she just expect them to be so thrilled to "hang out". with a cool 15 year old that they will do it for free??

They should have very specific criteria and hire someone qualified with background checks and who knows it is way more then just "hanging out" ..not some random crazy who wants to be a BFF to a 15 year old severely IDD girl.
It's like the beginning of a really bad horror movie.
What the duck is wrong with these people?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The comments on Hogsiah's vlog are all about Nala and Abbie.
That poor cat though.
What vet gives 7 days of antibiotics these days? And for a hairball??
They have a shot of antibiotics they can give that lasts 10 days now.
Should have done that and returned in 2 days if no improvement.
The outcome doesn't sound very good from what he described.
🐖 never did like Nala.
I'm surprised she's lasted this long.
I do hope she lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well I watched the podcast.
Big P's in heat, and sent a pic of her ass in her Lane Bryant undies to Asa. An over the shoulder pic, Asa said.
She had to have used a selfie stick or something. And Asa was excited and rushed right upstairs.
He noted P "was no longer in the same position" and looked worried.
Uh oh. Grandpa Maass is on their cloud.
But P has needs so they decide to go for it before Abbie wakes up and Isaiah and Summer come home.
Asa giggles and says how he likes P's hair hanging down her back. Of course he does. He has to have something to stay balanced back there.
But alas, he couldnt quit laughing at the idea of Big P's ass in the cloud, so off he goes to defend her honor.
Then he felt like "such a hero" because he got his Dads phone before he could see the picture. I guess thats true, seeing all that may have killed him.
Isaiah and Summer somehow see Asa is at Grandpas, and Summer is scared! And Isaiah demands answers! They rush home.
And there was no nookie on the farm that night after all.
The End

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It's like the beginning of a really bad horror movie.
What the duck is wrong with these people?
They're probably hoping to get a discount rate (maybe free?) in child care by getting a "fan" to do it. Pretty crazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Towards the end. About 5-10 minutes left in the live.

As if I wasn't disgusted enough by Isaiah's vlog and the podcast, I watched Cilly's tit and Things Sloppy Joes video. What is this woman smoking? When the "recipe" calls for 1 tsp, she dumped in 5. Ketchup 1 tbsp was more like ¼ cup.

Lastly, the lip smacking was over the top! Yuck.

How come she hasn't announced this on Lipstick Mama? I am not sure what an Executive Star Director is, but she isn't sharing with her business page. Very strange indeed.
View attachment 391149
Whoever can see this post, please share how many comments and reactions she has. Yes, I am nosy. But this definitely has disaster written all over it.
View attachment 391150
It’s nowhere to be found,both probably took it down already,realizing how stupid it was to out there like a free for all

Reactions: 4
Well I watched the podcast.
Big P's in heat, and sent a pic of her ass in her Lane Bryant undies to Asa. An over the shoulder pic, Asa said.
She had to have used a selfie stick or something. And Asa was excited and rushed right upstairs.
He noted P "was no longer in the same position" and looked worried.
Uh oh. Grandpa Maass is on their cloud.
But P has needs so they decide to go for it before Abbie wakes up and Isaiah and Summer come home.
Asa giggles and says how he likes P's hair hanging down her back. Of course he does. He has to have something to stay balanced back there.
But alas, he couldnt quit laughing at the idea of Big P's ass in the cloud, so off he goes to defend her honor.
Then he felt like "such a hero" because he got his Dads phone before he could see the picture. I guess thats true, seeing all that may have killed him.
Isaiah and Summer somehow see Asa is at Grandpas, and Summer is scared! And Isaiah demands answers! They rush home.
And there was no nookie on the farm that night after all.
The End
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she uses Ass’s DADS phone to take a slutty pic?! That’s disgusting!

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s nowhere to be found,both probably took it down already,realizing how stupid it was to out there like a free for all
If you are referring to this post...
Screenshot_20210118-170530_Adblock Browser.jpg

Look up by Priscilla's name. She set the privacy on the post to "Friends." So, it won't show up if you are not on her friend list. But as someone else pointed out, Amanda Lee is a "friend." She is sharing the post for Cilly.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she uses Ass’s DADS phone to take a slutty pic?! That’s disgusting!
No no no. She texted Ass a photo from her phone. But since his dad joined the smartphone generation, he has been on Ass and Cilly's iCloud account. When you get a new device, like Ass did when the iPhone 12 came out, everyone on the account gets the message to accept texts and FaceTime calls. Thus, the concern Cilly's text was also sent to her FIL phone. It appears Ass got there before his father could see the text. But at the same time, Isaiah omfound out Ass was at his father's house and wanted to know why. Thus they told Isaiah.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The comments on Hogsiah's vlog are all about Nala and Abbie.
That poor cat though.
What vet gives 7 days of antibiotics these days? And for a hairball??
They have a shot of antibiotics they can give that lasts 10 days now.
Should have done that and returned in 2 days if no improvement.
The outcome doesn't sound very good from what he described.
🐖 never did like Nala.
I'm surprised she's lasted this long.
I do hope she lives.
Those shot things might have been a lubricant for the cat's throat to help a hairball to move ..my dog ate a derma plane blade and they gave her the same thing they give cats. We could see the blade in the x-rays and that stuff made it move faster and her natural elimination system took care of it. With no ill effects. She ate everything when she was younger, sticks, frogs, whatever she could find. It wasn't like she was starving.

Did y'all hear on Isaiahs vlog today that they all had to leave the house because the "cleaning people" were there? I knew they had someone doing it for them. Pig is too lazy and Asshat is too busy. Thats a big house and they are never home long enough to clean it all themselves.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Those shot things might have been a lubricant for the cat's throat to help a hairball to move ..my dog ate a derma plane blade and they gave her the same thing they give cats. We could see the blade in the x-rays and that stuff made it move faster and her natural elimination system took care of it. With no ill effects. She ate everything when she was younger, sticks, frogs, whatever she could find. It wasn't like she was starving.
Except he said it was antibiotics didn't he? Maybe I didn't hear correctly?
He didn't even seem to know what he was talking about.
And if Nala has been hiding under the bed a lot and showing no improvement in 6 days, that's not a good sign.
I hope she makes it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Well we all saw it now. So who knows. Maybe someone will post it on facebook and Pig will get one million crazy people responding? That would be funny. Theres all your comments you want so bad Pigfuckles! She's got her brains in her ass.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
And if Nala has been hiding under the bed a lot and showing no improvement in 6 days, that's not a good sign.
I hope she makes it.
All I can think about since watching I's vlog is Nala. My heart breaks for her...such a beautiful sweet kitty. I was never a cat person, but we've had our oldest son's cat for three years now - since his college landlord wouldn't allow pets. It didn't take long for us to fall in love. Even our gentle giant chocolate lab loves her. I will say a prayer tonight for Nala...I hope they get to the bottom of what ails her and that she can recover :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope she makes it.
Thats what scared me, the hiding part. That is never, ever good. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did they really talk about sex on their Fathering Autism page? Wtf disgusting people.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Look up by Priscilla's name. She set the privacy on the post to "Friends." So, it won't show up if you are not on her friend list. But as someone else pointed out, Amanda Lee is a "friend." She is sharing the post for Cilly.
Priscilla has half the humper population as "friends" on Facebook...back in the day she used to tell people to contact her there if they had questions about raising a special needs child, and eventually she had to make an announcement that she had hit the limit on the number of friends allowed on a Facebook profile so she was going to make a business or fan page instead, since those can be friends with an unlimited amount of people.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.