Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes Priscilla looks old enough to be Asa’s mom, like right here.

Asa seemed annoyed when Priscilla was talking about the other kids in the “Autism Vlog Squad” like Braylee and Kaidale. He also said “There’s Ab and Kaidale, speak of the devil.” Of course it was a joke but I believe that there is some bitterness rooted in that joke. He must be upset that the younger kids are progressing much more than Abbie.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Watching their VLOG today.. they are soooo delusional when comparing Abbie to Kaidele and the other vlogsquad kids. Yes.. they are younger but they are all miles away from where Abbie is. They try for the narrative that Abbie is a "teenager" now and has bypassed the others milestones.... so not true.

Asshat finally showing Abbie stringing beads.

Isaiah points out that they have to cook their own food.. his friend Paige is there...P sure likes to put all the crap on the counter and everyone touches it and cooks it. Meanwhile Abbie grunting loudly in the background.

OMFG! THIS CHICK IS OFF HER ROCKER!View attachment 386086
OMG ... that is scary and sad. These are the people she looks up to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OMFG! THIS CHICK IS OFF HER ROCKER!View attachment 386086
You know, every so often I'm like "I live an interesting life, I have cool hobbies...maybe I should start a Youtube channel about them!" And then I see people like this and I'm like, "You know what, that's OK, I'm gonna keep my privacy." I cannot imagine seeing "one day sis we gonna hit the town with some white claws" from a stranger who calls me her imaginary "best friend" and NOT going "That's it! Shut it down!" and deleting my entire Internet existence on the spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi everyone
So what wonder what title will we see tonight
Maybe "Abigail Lorraine saves the WORLD"
At this point it's a who the f**k knows🙄
Well let's get this bullf**k show on the road

1. Well someone is LARGE and in charge only 10s in.....oh and is anyone else finding this music totally freaking annoying
2. How many f**king cameras do we think he owns? Just a general question I thought about earlier😊
3. Oh look something new...NOT. Wait, I'm so confused, when did she go back to freaking school. I'm too old to try and keep up with his vlog timelines, oh and I really don't care but they CONFUSE me
4. Awwww Asswipe is tired...well maybe don't let her stay downstairs till 1230a
5. Finally he's tired of the couch...how many f**king months has it been
6. Damn witch looks evil at 2m27s.... WTF I'M ONLY 2M27S IN...seems like 15m at least
7. Awww poor Maassives are cold and no she does not look cute
8. Plug that dime store knock off hair tit and earrings....smug ass scammers
9. Look at those chins...starting to blend, as an earlier poster said, into their necks
10. Get on with it .....BORED NOW
11. Good team...yea cause you both are fat ass scammers
12. Bestie bullshit with a plug for Covid Katelyns channel..... and damn those earrings are ugly.
13. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Big group of friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
14. Plug the stupid vlogsquad.... only one I like and hate that she's a part of anything to do with them is Jen, she's too good for them
15. This is so freaking excruciatingly boring
And notice shifty eyes...and the damn phone dinging away....all f**king filler
16. Dipshit Piggy you're daughter still needs sensory import...you are just too worried about the ugly house and lazy
17. 🤣🤣🤣 they're already making excuses to not use the seatbelt thing
18. That f**king electric cart should only be used as a reward or incentive not a whenever we want a ride....idiots
19. Damn now Asswipe barely fits behind the wheel 🤣
20. And yup still BORED and still hate the annoying music
21. Wipe that snout Piggy
22. Holy crap it's BEADS...oh and Piggy thinks she's so cute and funny with that puzzle...
23. Get her smaller , medium size beads...let her make a bracelet or necklace. Isn't it funny how this is the first time we've seen this activity
24. STFU Asswipe...I don't care
25. WTF is Hogsaiah doing to Abbie both times in the kitchen...we only hear her but he pops his head into the dining room so he was there
26. Paige looks thrilled lol and again the kitchen gets used...not really
27. Yippee over
28. After the beep...not even worth typing
The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hmmm.
They have really really been tossing out the names of "their people" lately. Asa is hoping Josh finds a new target. No one will convince me otherwise. Asa doesnt give a crap about any of these "friendships".

Oh...god...tacky just hangs over P like a cloud. Cheap ass hair ties. Pubic hair earrings. Poorly applied colored eyeliner. If the show was still on she would be the 1 hour premiere of "What Not to Wear".

I bet Paige is ready to peel out of there. All that yelling- I couldnt do it. And are they not allowed to go hang in Summers shack, or up in his room as a group? Its not my life, but damn- give him some space.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG! Her name is Sybil?
Even worse...Sybil is the nickname she chose for herself.

I bet Paige is ready to peel out of there. All that yelling- I couldnt do it. And are they not allowed to go hang in Summers shack, or up in his room as a group? Its not my life, but damn- give him some space.
🤣 I wonder if he really is forbidden from having the girls in his room. What do they think he's gonna do, have a threesome up there in the Palace of Mildew and Fecal Smears? Instead of rose petals, the bed will be strewn with Dunkin receipts and pull-up shreds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So, judging by comments on Asshole's IG. People are reporting Josh's videos. And encouraging others to do the same! 😠😠😠

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So, judging by comments on Asshole's IG. People are reporting Josh's videos. And encouraging others to do the same! 😠😠😠
Report him for what though? Not liking him? I say we all start reporting FA every damn day then lol.
Frickin' humpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Report him for what though? Not liking him? I say we all start reporting FA every damn day then lol.
Frickin' humpers.
I am sure FA videos get reported too. But ya you can't report someone for not agreeing with you... or because you think they are mean. The cult is wanting Ass to tell them what to do. He made videos all the other times, making them the victims that needed protection and defending. But I think because Josh has a larger channel and is a man (Ass likes to Bully women) he can't use his usual tactics

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.