Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like maybe "black" mold ??? Not good. I wonder what the rest of the house looks like...worse yet, contains!!!
Good point! I am sure there are other places in that house that have it as well. Remember when Pig had the nerve to use the word “priorities” with a potential corpse make up customer? Priorities Pig? 🐽🙄🐽 All I can think about is the Maassives plus Summerseve all cowering behind their devices, furiously deleting comments late into the evening, or at least until Pig goes to bed...😈 Leaving for vacation after vacation. Meanwhile, black mold visually grows right before their very snouts. How is that for priorities? It is always the folks that can’t get their tit together that find it necessary to “educate” others on how to live their lives. Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the laziest Hog of them all?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Good point! I am sure there are other places in that house that have it as well. Remember when Pig had the nerve to use the word “priorities” with a potential corpse make up customer? Priorities Pig? 🐽🙄🐽 All I can think about is the Maassives plus Summerseve all cowering behind their devices, furiously deleting comments late into the evening, or at least until Pig goes to bed...😈 Leaving for vacation after vacation. Meanwhile, black mold visually grows right before their very snouts. How is that for priorities? It is always the folks that can’t get their tit together that find it necessary to “educate” others on how to live their lives. Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the laziest Hog of them all?
That might be where the roof was leaking, who was it that tried to help, was it the Wee guy or Thummers dad?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In their eyes it's more like shorter hair equates with special needs. They have said it before that they want her not to have short hair because they feel it makes her look special needs. That tells me they are embarrassed and trying to hide the fact she does. I have to shake my head at him saying that maybe when she's older her hair will be shorter so she can help maintain it easier than she can now because it's long. Cut her hair. Why not make it easier for everyone. I think it's because Cilla is all about longer hair being "pretty" and desperately trying to make her look NT.

From the Vlog yesterday.

View attachment 388933
What fools they are, they don’t want short hair because it makes her look special needs, last time I looked she was special needs.

It seems to me like PT would be the exact thing she needs in order to help with raising her arms above her head.
In fact, using the weights in repetitive motions looked exactly like PT to me.
According to 🐖, Abbie does not "qualify" for PT?
Such bullshit. We all know they can afford to get her into PT.
They probably don't want her to be able to reach above her head on her own. She could bust them in the face and head and they couldn't cover up those injuries easily.😂
Didn't you love the new tones in their replies? Both were so calm. Hardly a snark between them. Assa hit on all the things they've been called out for and he had to throw in, that among everything else that Abbie has, she has nice clothes. 😂
Since January 1, 2021 she has been seen in new clothes but before that...she looked like a street urchin.
Let's see how long Abbie remains in nice clothes.
Let's see how long they keep that tone.
😊
What they seem to be forgetting here is that we have been watching for a long time and we know who and what they are, it’s a bit late in the day pretending to be something they aren’t. That aside though, he still can’t help himself when it comes to firing back at a critical comment, big fat pillock.

Jenna Marie appears to have become very articulate and algorithm savvy suddenly. Note reference to our algorithm. She had the mental health issues?
View attachment 388964
Jenna Marie is a slice short of a full loaf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So when 🐖 states she no longer qualifies for PT, what she really means is insurance no longer covers it. So in turn they could be paying for it out of pocket if they really wanted to. 🤥
Not sure what PT costs in Florida but where I am in NJ once my allowed insurance "freebies" I pay $50 a visit.
Obviously without insurance it's higher but even if they had to meet a deductible it would probably be around $75 a visit once that deductible is met
They have to be carrying some form of insurance, after all could they be so irresponsible as to not have insurance for Hogsaiah or a supplemental to whatever Abbie has

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not sure what PT costs in Florida but where I am in NJ once my allowed insurance "freebies" I pay $50 a visit.
Obviously without insurance it's higher but even if they had to meet a deductible it would probably be around $75 a visit once that deductible is met
They have to be carrying some form of insurance, after all could they be so irresponsible as to not have insurance for Hogsaiah or a supplemental to whatever Abbie has
I have often wondered about do they have medical insurance for themselves or Isaiah. I get the impression Abbie's health care is 100% funded by the Medicaid waiver.

Reactions: 8
I can get PT appointments for $50 a session in 3 different offices near me. After an accident, I needed it and my insurance company only covered 6 visits with a $75 co-pay. It was cheaper to pay out of pocket than to bill insurance.. It would be their daily DD runs, to pay out of pocket for Abbie to get PT...
I believe Priscilla was correct and incorrect about her qualifying though. Yes, school PT would not longer be covered because Abbie can walk without issues. Schools really only cover until a child can walk for PT. Privately, and through Medicaid, Abbie would still qualify for services. BUT, since we all know Asa and Priscilla do not follow through with home work and long term goals, her old PT probably discharged her from therapy. Then, Medicaid may use the excuse that she wasn’t progressing before and they were standing in her way but if they forced it, could get her in with a new therapist but, they would need to follow through and do the work with Abbie..
Therapy only works with dedication and hitting goals. All things that we know Asa and Priscilla cannot do, unless it is exploiting their child for money..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If they don’t want her to look special needs, then they....don’t. Accept. Her. Or. Her. Special.needs! Because there is nothing wrong with her “looking special needs”. I can’t with this family. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What they seem to be forgetting here is that we have been watching for a long time and we know who and what they are, it’s a bit late in the day pretending to be something they aren’t. That aside though, he still can’t help himself when it comes to firing back at a critical comment, big fat pillock.

Can always tell a northerner - pillock is one of my favourite insults!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Whats going on? Just got here, what did I miss? Good morning Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m from the UK so not very clued in about Medicaid but surely if they get a proper diagnosis of the low muscle tone etc and it’s restrictions (!) on her daily tasks then she would qualify for PT. that said though, I think they should be paying for her to have it anyway given that she needs it and “everything they do is for Abbie and her future!”

Reactions: 14
I’m from the UK so not very clued in about Medicaid but surely if they get a proper diagnosis of the low muscle tone etc and it’s restrictions (!) on her daily tasks then she would qualify for PT. that said though, I think they should be paying for her to have it anyway given that she needs it and “everything they do is for Abbie and her future!”
They will but it comes with evaluations and then every so many weeks, the therapist has to send in status reports on how she is progressing. If those show no growth or improvement, especially if they can go back to parents not following through, Medicaid will stop approving therapy visits..

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Can always tell a northerner - pillock is one of my favourite insults!!!
Northern born and bred.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can get PT appointments for $50 a session in 3 different offices near me. After an accident, I needed it and my insurance company only covered 6 visits with a $75 co-pay. It was cheaper to pay out of pocket than to bill insurance.. It would be their daily DD runs, to pay out of pocket for Abbie to get PT...
I believe Priscilla was correct and incorrect about her qualifying though. Yes, school PT would not longer be covered because Abbie can walk without issues. Schools really only cover until a child can walk for PT. Privately, and through Medicaid, Abbie would still qualify for services. BUT, since we all know Asa and Priscilla do not follow through with home work and long term goals, her old PT probably discharged her from therapy. Then, Medicaid may use the excuse that she wasn’t progressing before and they were standing in her way but if they forced it, could get her in with a new therapist but, they would need to follow through and do the work with Abbie..
Therapy only works with dedication and hitting goals. All things that we know Asa and Priscilla cannot do, unless it is exploiting their child for money..
Yep. I dont know anything about Abbies PT/OT...but my father was in a nursing home with Medicaid and Medicare. After so long, they no longer approved therapy. He simply wasnt able to progress. Even with dedication and all the therapy in the world, there are some things/skills that some people may never be able to reach, even with therapy every day. Example: After 3rd degree burns, nerve damage. and skin tightening/scar tissue there are many things I can no longer do. I will never be strong enough to open a jar or a bottle of pop. I have whats called "foot drop", because I will never be able to control the nerve in my back that sends the signal to my foot. I kind of shuffle on that side, stub my toe, or trip endlessly. I can still write well (after therapy) but I have to concentrate and never look away, because I cannot feel the pen in my hand, etc. You get to a certain point, and nothing will change it. I had PT/OT for two years, and then hit that wall- nothing more could be done. Who knows with Abbie?
Back to add point I forgot lol- Not defending them, but I know therapy isnt going to change things now. I wouldnt pay for therapy for nothing. Theres no point. Maybe they know something they arent sharing about her weakness and abilities? Wth knows with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Canyou give me the context of the "priorities" comment. Or the jenna Marie comment. Every link I click on it says "oops" message thanx. If it's too much trouble then its no big deal. I just couldn't find it 😊

Reactions: 9
I was also going to say PT was probably cancelled due to her failure to progress. Much like all her other therapies seem to have been. They claim it’s because she’s doing so good but we all know the real reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Canyou give me the context of the "priorities" comment. Or the jenna Marie comment. Every link I click on it says "oops" message thanx. If it's too much trouble then its no big deal. I just couldn't find it 😊
They are having an issue with attachments. It isn't just you.
Screenshot_20210114-142401_Adblock Browser.jpg

Reactions: 10
Yeah. Non of the links are working for me either. I get the same oops message! 🤔

Reactions: 6
When P gets comments about the high price of her Slimelife products, she often says things like:
"They are quality products and some people make self-care a priority...."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.