Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s is definitely packing on the pounds. That’s what happens when you live with the 🐷
I hate to say but her skin looks bad. She prob needs to see a derm. I wonder if she is using Slimelife crap.

Get it 🐷fuckles. Make sure you get a good rub on that entire snout you fake ass dummy.🐽 I am sure that hoof smells just like you...crappy.
View attachment 386606
Oh the Joy. So, so happy. 🐽oinksnortwee🐽 Bet the She-pantry is loaded down with those suckers.
View attachment 386608
I think that is the reason she has a horizontal wrinkled crease on the bridge of her nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG that nose rub, it's a wonder her nose is still attached to her face.
Right! I agree.
Didn't she SELL her fat clothes?
I always hold onto different sized clothing for at VC ggv mm
Personally, I think Cilly is jealous of Lauren and her family. Jon has lost over 100 lbs without weight loss surgery in less than a year, and seems to be keeping it off. Ella seems to be making strides with her education (as I have seen on IG), and they are about to have a new baby boy. I know there is so driving distance between the Brazees and Maasives. But I see Lauren as much more humble and happy than Cilly will ever be.

It's this month's Amazon. You already did a video about what was in it two days ago. And you still look like a fool in this Boomerang.
Hate that look more every time I see it!!! I don't get what's with the open mouth look. If she's going for a "Sexy look", she's missed it!

They can do whatever they want, no one keeps tabs on you here...if you test positive but you're not sick enough to be hospitalized, you get a photocopied sheet telling you how long to quarantine, and that's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I started thinking about why this family pisses me off.
I got suckered into watching the entertaining and informative Fathering Autism,
And right after the money came rolling in this family turned into money hungry hustlers.
Instead of FA we now have
Hustling Slimelife
Scamming school districts
Relying on Respite
Everything Easy Bake Oven
Fathering College Kid
Jealousy college friends
Waiting on weight loss
Showing off stuff
Brothering Boredom
Suffocating Spanx
Mothering... ???

I know there's more.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I personally think that big p is too insecure for friendships with anyone that is “more successful” or “doing better” at anything. She can’t handle people doing better than her and shuts them out of her life so that she’s the one on top. She has to make herself feel like she’s the best. Personally think she has a lot of psychiatric issues that have never been addressed. A lot of it dating back to assa leaving her and knocking up another woman, then he came running back to her and had a bandaid baby that is severely disabled. I think her insecurity is the reason she took him back. If she wasn’t insecure she would have said hell no.
I definitely think there's something mentality wise going on with Priscilla! She act so "childish" sometimes!
Also there was something she mentioned in one of the vlogs about how much time and effort had to be devoted to getting Abbie ready for the day ahead whereas with Isaiah it was so much easier with him because she just basically has to wake him up. Was that just a standard statement or a hint that Isaiah might also have some issues?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
And I see P’s BFF is dragging her kid across state lines to see her grandma. kaitlyn and her mom are nurses! They are exposed to COVID all the time! I just don’t understand it. Admins can delete this post as I know it’s not FA related. Just killing time till the new vlog gets posted. Lol

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I have always thought this! Plus, he could have went to Miami or Tampa and been hours away, just like he is to Jacksonville. If Asa or Priscilla are going to come visit, they can come to Boone just as easily as they could either of those schools..
It is huge irony though that he is stuck at home, yet they are still going to have to foot his bill to not only go there but also his room and board.
I get it. Yes, great he is going away but they will hold those student loans over his head for the rest of his life. He could have went to a Florida school, 4-5 hours away, for totally free, and then not be indebited to them on graduation (because he could have gotten a real job for times he wasn’t working or studying to pay for his food and extras)... Then told his parents to see ya!
I completely agree that he is definitely not logical thinking smart. Maybe it is all book smarts? That doesn’t get you far in life..
I think Isaiah's attraction to having "all the things" was too strong to think logically about which college to attend, plus his attraction to the area and environment. But he is going to learn, with his parents and Summer, what it feels like to having every aspect of your life disected as your income "attraction" dwindles in cuteness with time.

Reactions: 13
I'm in no way saying its a bad school but.. why is he so obsessed with App State??
EVERY SINGLE clothe piece he ever wears is app state, his caps, keychain. Like his high school had a pretty high ivy league acceptance rate.... and yet he didn't even apply to a single one...
they even have app state flags in the house. Like... WHY?
My kids all did that their freshman year. Not as much but we have so many different uni and college crap it’s almost all I wear around the house. I also have my trusty Gator Gear from my freshman year and a little Terp crap from my one semester at University of Maryland College Park. I have my husbands Case University sweatshirt from his first year of med school that I wore so thin it just sits in my drawer.

Hey Prick! Quit allowing Isaiah and Summer to tickle her all the time and she would quit resisting to put her hands up... Yes, she has been more resistant lately that is because Isaiah and Summer have used her ABA therapy against her, forcing her to put her hands up and then they tickle her sides and stomach. I have seen it multiple times in the vehicle and you’ll don’t say a single word. If I got tickled over and over again, I would be resistant to put my arms up too..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Hi everyone
It's that time again...it seems to come around so quickly doesn't it🙄
Is anyone else wonder how utterly boring this vlog will be?
Oh well here we go

1. Oh good lord. Really bullshit lifting weights. The tit just keeps getting deeper and deeper
2. WTF is Asswipe rambling on about🙄. He wouldn't know an ah ha moment if it bit Piggys ass
3. Very bad audible plus plug thrown in
4. Abbie not sounding too thrilled faintly in the background
5. He's listening and rambling about some book called Atomic Habits...sorry I'm just hearing Charlie Browns teacher...wah wa wah wa wah wah
6. People should really leave some rambling thoughts that they know nothing about to the experts
7. 45s in and I'm already aggravated with all the behavioral bullf**k
8. God this is f**king boring...the best part is listening to whatever is happening in the background with Abbie
9. Novel idea ... CUT HER F**KING HAIR IDIOTS
10. Is anyone else buying the "Abbie washing her own hair" bullshit narrative.
11. No Asswipe this is making no sense the way you're blabbing on
12. Oh great blurry camera...thought it was me..and great dent the f**king doorjamb.. dumbest idea ever
13. Please Abbie clock him with a weight
14. Bets on how long this will last...probably about as long as the clock.
15. Why isn't Abbie getting physical therapy or as much as she needs?
16. Aww tit Piggy sing song sappy fake crap. Oh and Piggy NEVER wear horizontal stripes. While you're at it leave Abbie alone already
17. Moment of amazingness....yea not really.
18. Zoning out with the whole audible
Bullshit.7m54s to 9m27s pitch and no clue what he said🤣🤣🤣🤣. Just know Summer and Piggy showed their stupidity again
19. If audible makes your life better you need a life. Oh and audio books are nothing new Asswipe, kinda like drive in movies. Oh and you can find free audiobooks online IDIOTS
20. Filler cutesy time
21. Really homemade alfredo sauce 🙄😅...wonder when that'll show on Puke, Purge and Pigcilla.... because they probably all run to the bathroom when she does actually cook
22. Congrats Becca...can't be mean, after all she just got engaged
23. Fakey fakey Piggy again
24. STFU I don't care about the haul...that cooktop is tit by now
25. No one cares
26. More filler
27. Not opposed to her eating vegetables...well then give her something other than peppers
28. Get the f**k on with it
29. And now the back to school is easier with Abbie going back to school blabbing and rambling about how it affects them and their "work" ..... they're just happy she's out of the house and they have a "babysitter" for the day again
30. Piggy uttering the words "being present" ...yea like that ever happens 12m52s
31. Finally actually acknowledging Beccas graduation but only because it affects them
32. Keep pushing that homemade alfredo
33. 840pm on Sunday night and a cold stupid cart ride...shouldn't Abbie be getting ready for bed and not getting ready for dinner
34. Where are the rest of HogBoys friends ... only I think Paige is there... sorry I don't care enough to know their names so I may have name wrong
35. After the beep....giving dogs treats bullshit
The End

The only thing I got out of this is that they may actually stop Hogsaiah from tickling Abbie when she lifts her arms

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Well...
First and foremost, even if it is for the sake of proving those Bully Tattlers and Josh wrong, it is nice to see them implementing some healthier snacks into Abbies diet.
There is my positive.😻

Second, I am sure there will be a bag of chips laying on Tinkerhogs pillow every night. 😹
Gluttonous swine. I hope she lifts those 1 pound weights too. She is gonna need the help lifting those mammoth bat wing arms of hers in the future.🐽
View attachment 388220
And last, but certainly not least, it is official...The McMansion is a Piece of McShit. I feel like the obsessive snout rub mystery may now have an origin. Maybe less food, less buy my hog wife's make-up, and more attention to mold....maybe even black mold? Add that to the list of scrumptious smells that emit from this McPigSty. Lovely...just lovely. Not to mention the long list of potential health hazards this nastiness poses to all of them. LAZY ASS MO’FO’s
View attachment 388252

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
They have such a problem with shorter/short hair...what is up with that? Does longer hair in their minds mean, "typical teen"?

Reactions: 19
Omg CUT HER HAIR. It's scraggly and it gets in her food. She also cannot properly care for it. I'm NT, but I have chronic health issues. Sometimes I'd love to have Rapunzel locks, but at the end of the day growing up requires some practicality!

Ever notice how Asa only ever mentions reading/learning when he's trying to sell me audible?

Building the muscle tone in her back and arms would be fantastic, but you know this will never happen again. No one will ever take the time to do this with her unless we need more content of it.

I bet Abby would catch on to that second motion really quick if she was bringing a weight down on Cillas head 🤷🏻‍♀️

Who has ravioli with Alfredo sauce in the middle of the day? I would pass out and be useless for hours in a food coma.

Why is Paige there alone? Riveting stuff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey Prick! Quit allowing Isaiah and Summer to tickle her all the time and she would quit resisting to put her hands up... Yes, she has been more resistant lately that is because Isaiah and Summer have used her ABA therapy against her, forcing her to put her hands up and then they tickle her sides and stomach. I have seen it multiple times in the vehicle and you’ll don’t say a single word. If I got tickled over and over again, I would be resistant to put my arms up too..
I want to know how long until those weights get slammed into a wall or the mirror. Stupid place for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.