Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see on Josh’s latest video at the end he says “We’re going to keep diving into Fathering Autism.” Their 💩 is so deep that Josh better put his scuba diving 🤿 equipment on. Looking forward to it.😀View attachment 385650

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well I’ve decided I’m moving to Florida because they have a completely different strain of COVID there that doesn’t stop you from doing all the things, no masks, eating out, having family round, going on holiday, it’s just amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I've been away for a little bit but Josh's videos have reignited my interest and lurking on here! I wanted to SCREAM when 🐖cilla said that Isaiah is having friends come over in the food haul video... :rolleyes: I just can't with them. I'm shocked and pissed that there are so many families who's loved ones have died from this virus and these people just don't even care, my god!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I've been away for a little bit but Josh's videos have reignited my interest and lurking on here! I wanted to SCREAM when 🐖cilla said that Isaiah is having friends come over in the food haul video... :rolleyes: I just can't with them. I'm shocked and pissed that there are so many families who's loved ones have died from this virus and these people just don't even care, my god!
Maybe that family doesn't care about Covid. Or masks or social distancing and they're not concerned about risk. However Abbie is part of that family and has no voice in any of this. They are exposing her to the very real threat of this virus. This is what pisses me off. They have no concern about that girl at all. All she is to them is the star of their money making tit show. They are garbage people.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The only thing that may finally make them see how serious Covid can be is if one of them or a family member has it. Even then I think they would still keep doing ALL THE THINGS and their favorite saying, You do you , but Abbie cant tell them if she feels sick and they are so self-centered that they may not even notice.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The only thing that may finally make them see how serious Covid can be is if one of them or a family member has it. Even then I think they would still keep doing ALL THE THINGS and their favorite saying, You do you , but Abbie cant tell them if she feels sick and they are so self-centered that they may not even notice.
Totally nasty, selfish, liars, I just can’t stand them. I am amazed that they haven’t caught COVID yet with them doing “all the things “ they do and not a thought for poor Abbie who can’t speak up for herself.
Arsewipe speaks for Abbie and we all know what a bullshitter he is, that poor kid could be crying out for help and no one would know as every sign she makes he interprets it to fit his own narrative. He says he loves her but does he really, would you expose your disabled daughter to activities that you know she has difficulty with and exploit her on a daily basis on line. He has only two loves, himself and his money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
More likely they would notice but brush it off. We've said in the past how tattlers will notice Abbie seems sick yet they go blithely on their way
Remember not long ago Abbie was stuffy and snotty and Asswipe and Piggy were like "oh it's just allergies" and dripped her off at school

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean... It's a fair question 🤣
On CNN this morning they said the United States has on average, 1000 people a day dying from Covid.

Cilla this is for you!!! 🐷🐖
Wonder if after losing 105 pounds, hers still looks like that? BWAHAHAHA!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I’ve decided I’m moving to Florida because they have a completely different strain of COVID there that doesn’t stop you from doing all the things, no masks, eating out, having family round, going on holiday, it’s just amazing.
You can only move there if you promise to find these fools in the wild and film what they look like or interrupt their content while shouting "TATTLE LIFE KNOWS ALL" at them. I will send bail money of needed...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On CNN this morning they said the United States has on average, 1000 people a day dying from COVID.
From a Reuters article earlier today, it is more than that.
"On average, COVID-19 killed 3,239 people per day in the United States last week, more than the number killed by the Sept. 11 attacks in 2001."

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Beyond studied would probably be a fair statement.

Beyond stupid would probably be a fair statement.

Reactions: 5
So, youtube recommended an old FA video to me... check out what Asshat says at about the 0:48 mark. He probably thought it would be a great way to tell the vlog how Abbie was progressing but.... 😶😐

Did y'all notice that when Abigail started running, Baby Huey didn't move a muscle to chase after her? Even I could tell she was going to take off. She was moaning/crying all the way home but when Piggy said "Go get your backpack" I knew she was gonna bolt. I hate the way Pigfuckles says"backpak" in her little girl voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s is definitely packing on the pounds. That’s what happens when you live with the 🐷
I strongly dislike shaming on the basis of weight, but...Priscilla's weight loss/gain is fair game as it's the lies and deception surrounding it, and the fact that she shirks her responsibility to be truthful to her fans who may be trying to follow her lead. But a young girl like Summer...seriously? Eating out of a LARGE bag of Trolls sour/gummy worms throughout the ENTIRE video??? I LOVE candy like that, but would only be able to have two or three tops! First of all, they're quite sour and make your lips pucker 🥴, but also because they're loaded with sugar and calories! OMG no one in this extended family has any clue about healthy eating and moderation 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.