Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like the insurance company requiring the weight loss, should hAv

Reactions: 3
I think they do not have sit down dinners with large groups because then she would finally see that peoples plates are cleared off due to throwing it away and not from eating. You can fill your plate, walk past the host/hostess to show a full plate and then head right to the garbage can. She is clueless... can imagine her sounding like Goofy “well, aww shucks guyths...( insert Goofy’s laugh)”
https://giphy.com/peiCa6NFJ8IHS

Reactions: 11
They are so delusional, they are probably imaginary friends. Except for P’s so called BFF and Sybil. If they are talking about the other two families with an autistic child, I think they remain cordial with them to promote their channels. Lately Assa has only spoken about them to throw them under the bus, since Josh is on their case.

I’m so sorry that you’re going through so much. My heart breaks for you. I pray for you. Sending you hugs from Wisconsin.

Reactions: 16
And I totally agree. If eloping isnt an issue, let her walk around without a backpack.
She's got to carry her diapers, though. God forbid one of the parents carry their own child's diaper bag.

What a coincidence they're making merch with a company that donates to charity, after the DCP called them out on keeping the money from Abbie's merch instead of donating it...

Reactions: 19
They have comments asking her to make a cookbook ong
She's been getting them for awhile. She even hinted several times that she was going to or planned on it.

I don't get how people can't see she just steals recipes from other places. They are in no way HER recipes. She didn't come up with the idea for them or develop the recipe. They aren't even cleverly disguised as her own creations. Most have been around for years before her and are easy enough to find on the net.

Just another way to milk every cent from their cult fans.

Reactions: 17
Amen. Like her "Mississippi Pot Roast". I grew up (1970's) on that and in my area we called it Butter Roast. And the other day when Asa kept going on and on about "homemade alfredo sauce!" like it was so hard to make. Cheese and cream Asa. And, if I remember correctly (may go look) she uses cream cheese in it. That offends me LOL

Reactions: 14
Oh god, all her Italian recipes offend me so hard. Also her "vegetarian" recipes, which just take the meat out and add nothing else for extra flavor or richness.

Gatherings, ski trips, vacations, dining out many times per week, in the midst of a world wide pandemic...sheesh, do these folks have any common sense?

Reactions: 13
I have started to watch the Brazees again... I have to say that I am loving their videos, that says a lot especially since I am 47 and have adult kids so the whole thing of pregnancy would normally not interest me. Since Lauren and John have distanced themselves they have become more natural in front of the camera, they speak of Ella;but do not focus on her as the star of the show. Yesterdays video had Ella “head butting the bookcase” at school( that is what Ella was telling people, when she only scratched herself) and Lauren only showed her for literally a minute after asking Ella if she wanted to be on camera and that was it. I hope they continue this way and take a chapter from the Maass’ of what not to do

Reactions: 17
A cookbook? LMAO Almost everything she slops together can be found in a Campbells Soup cookbook or A Slow cooker for dummies magazine. While I highly doubt she will ever follow through with this idea, because she never follows through with jack shit. But, on the off chance this abomination puts her prized CrackHoe Chicken recipe on Pg. 1 of the The Plagiarism Pig Pretends to Cook....then I say us Tattlers should get a cooking show... The Tattlers Table. We seem to collectively have a general idea of what cooking actually requires, and we can throw together some mean dishes while roasting the ever living shit out of a Pig! Pun Intended

Reactions: 26
I've never watched Lauren. Maybe she is changing, but I remember her showing up at the Maass' as a "fan", and asking Asa how to be a successful You Tuber. Immediately rubbed me wrong. Then I saw one vlog with her mother in it. Ella apparently melted down in a store, and Laurens mom went ape shit, a really unhinged reaction to people staring.
I peek in on John every now and then to follow his weight loss. He seems like a sincere guy. No idea why he'd want to be around Asa.

Reactions: 14
Agree! Also agree that now that more and more people are learning about the dark and horrendous history behind the puzzle piece and autism.

Reactions: 3
Gatherings, ski trips, vacations, dining out many times per week, in the midst of a world wide pandemic...sheesh, do these folks have any common sense?
Absolutely none!

Reactions: 2
Is it just me??? I know Abbie has a history of attacking Priscilla but does anyone else get "vibes" that Abbie is actually afraid to be alone in the house with Pricilla? Watching that video and looking at the screen shots it seemed as if Abbie was holding back until she realized Asa was home...seemed like her whole attitude and mannerism changed to joy and relief and happiness.

Oh look, Abbie on her bike with no help and toe straps. Get rid of that damn 360° camera and your clickbait.

Reactions: 7
Oh they (Lauren etc) apologised for that video and they didn’t actually show the meltdown but only talked about it afterwards, but they have since deleted that video after basically immediately deciding that it was bad to talk about Ella in front of her. This was all after the petition saying that parents should not post videos of their children having meltdowns on the internet either and the Brazees supported that petition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.