Fathering Autism #7 The lies, the scams and the redwood sized thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I hear typical teenager once more.... Arsewipe isn’t that the whole point of your excuse for a vlog, that she isn’t a typical
Teenager.
Make your bloody mind up .

Reactions: 20
If I hear typical teenager once more.... Arsewipe isn’t that the whole point of your excuse for a vlog, that she isn’t a typical
Teenager.
Exactly! I just finished watching the latest vlog ( lord that was hard!). They called her a typical teenage as they pushed her in an oversized baby swing...really!? I noticed summer either toned it down a LOT because of the negativity she was getting from being so obnoxious...or she's about done with this shit show...I hope the latter.
Priscilla seemed quieter and no mention of tik tok ( thank God). Appears the train might be fixing to derail...we can only hope!

Reactions: 17
I agree totally. It’s as if they are reading our comments and implementing them in the next vlog. Of course they don’t read our comments haha

Reactions: 13
They were using Hello Fresh or one of those meal kits for a while. Were plugging the hell out of how fresh,hoe easy,etc they were to have w their busy lifestyles.
I think that at this rate, Hello Fresh would be a totally better option for them the way they eat and live. Ugh I cringe every time I see the canned products and frozen trash. But also ... I think they’ve only done Hello Fresh when they sponsored them. Ugh what is the point of all this money if you can’t live well? I guess all these stupid vacations and excursions take priority

Reactions: 7
I agree totally. It’s as if they are reading our comments and implementing them in the next vlog. Of course they don’t read our comments haha
Of course not...I mean after all Asa blocked P from these sites right? LOL I think she can't help herself and her and summer are addicted to reading the negativity, probably why she's on her phone 24/7.

Reactions: 11
Teenager.
A ways back,Asa made a vlog where he stated that having Autism is NOT to be considered a handicap or not normal. He went on to blather that people should all be treated the same,and persons such as Abbie should not be treated differently.
If that is the case,then why all the emphasis on Autism? Why all the vlogs on awareness? Why does he ask places to make accommodations for her or get ticked off if they don’t?
IMO,she and others like her are NOT like me. They require certain things to make their lives adaptable. They cannot verbalize to me if they are hurt,overheated,etc. She cannot engage in a conversation w me,cannot attendlectures,plays,etc in the same way I can.

Abbie is in NO way a typical teen! She doesn’t talk on the phone or text. She doesn’t talk about the silly things teen girls do. She hasn’t seen any of the latest movies,concerts,etc.
Sorry,not sorry- you cannot have it both ways. Either she is Challenged,needs all the things that go w it,or she doesn’t,and as such,set her out into the world to make her way.

Reactions: 18
Boy, I tell you what, I'm lovin this new title to the thread. But, I tell you what I'm NOT lovin.....that new vlog. My god almighty damn folks, those ppl make me so mad I want to slap my own damn face!!

Reactions: 17
We couldnt be so lucky. I think they were just tired from Playlist, and rather than miss a day and another dollar Asa just slapped together a short pointless vlog.

Typical teen. Wonderwhat their excuse will be when shes an adult?

Reactions: 8
Hey everyone ... I took a second look at today’s shit show and couldn’t help but notice that Summer has changed her silly, childish laugh... almost contained the unencessity even. Again, mark my words, she’s about to be done with this shit. Also, again, everything else implies that they read here ... haha

Reactions: 16
I DO BELIEVE you are correct, my fine friend. I actually noticed the laugh change and said outloud "holy shit, what happened to her laugh?!", and ," Looks like somebody has been creepin around here"

Reactions: 15
I have a feeling that Summer does not like the negativity that is said towards her and she is trying to change, so people don't talk bad about her. I don't think she will leave anytime soon though. They pay her, she gets free room and board. Plus A and P brainwash her into thinking that Abbie needs her, she is Abbie's best friend, etc. But she does seem to be trying to control damage to herself by negative comments.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else wonder why they dont have a harness for her in the golf cart thing like they do in the car? That thing doesn't have a door and is wide open to the street. Unless someone is sitting next to her ( which no one was in this last vlog) she's sitting back there by herself. Are they not concerned she could slip out of the belt and end up on the road? It wasnt long ago they were teaching her how to buckle it.

Reactions: 18
Ok disregard I saved it. I just love Jen and I have to admit I got soft after watching that interview, someone slap me I definitely deserve it. Ughhhhh!

Reactions: 6
Glad one of them actually hears what we say here.
Summer, keep listening.
We will never steer you wrong.

Reactions: 13
Ok disregard I saved it. I just love Jen and I have to admit I got soft after watching that interview, someone slap me I definitely deserve it. Ughhhhh!
No need for a slap! You have the right to be able to enjoy some of their content (even though it seems like they need some really great people like Jen in order to get decent content... anyways).

I honestly think that this channel has *WASTED* SO MUCH POTENTIAL. I mean, seriously. Asa has always seemed to claim that the point of the channel is to document Abbie’s life and also use it as a tool to spread awareness and/or teach. If that’s the case, they should (like so many others here mention) continue to introduce new teaching elements, techniques, and tools to Abbie. Do more to explain what’s going on with her instead of shit like “her meltdowns weren’t related to the event” or whatever he said on their way back from Playlist.

They should be empowering parents and families with children who are on the spectrum and/or have developmental challenges, not sucking them in to some money grab like this. What happened to the passion and patience? Ahh yes, greed will always destroy those things.

*edits to fix grammar and sentence structure*

Reactions: 12

Reactions: 7
Yeah. It's all fun and games until she tries to elope from a moving vehicle..... Asshat strikes again.

Reactions: 11
With just an educated guess....how much would you folks reckon they pull in per year? I saw somewhere that it said 8 million per year. You reckon that's correct?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.