Fathering Autism #69 Skis, Lies & Gigantic Thighs. Can't Fool Tattle. We're Too Wise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have my original 1980 style Kardiac Kids shirt. I had to wear my Chubb shirt yesterday.
Yes it really does say Chubb. I just have huge boobs so it looks like it says HUB. My youngest son gave it to me this year for Hanukkah.
I loooooove this!!! ๐Ÿˆ

Reactions: 4
So hold up.
For years, all we have heard is it is "not good" for Abbie to sit and rock on her couch with music.
But now....they've added a piece of paper to shred and its a leisure activity?
What in the entire hell is this bullshit?! Seriously. Are they really that stupid???
Rhetorical question right ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I commented that they are responding to questions from haters but it's all about me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Damn I wish you could ask for a refund .What a dick move to attack someone who gave them money .There really is no bottom for these tit humans .

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new title and thread!!

Now, back to the skiing. Oh my goodness and it was even worse than I could have imagine..

This is like literally the worse way to get an individual with Autism or IDD to ski. They literally just broke every cardinal rule that we were required to learn.

They one and only thing that they did correct, was when Abbie said all done or stop, that they finally listened to her and stopped...

Asa and Priscilla, before you do this again, invest in Abbie some ski boots, minimum. Then, allow her to walk around the house or outside, 2-3 times a week, working up on the minutes, to get her use to them. Then, put her in an adaptive skiing class with instructors that teach individuals with disabilities. They can actual teach her how to go down small hills and without being a prop because that was all she was...

I can see that she did somewhat enjoy it. But, I am kinda on the fence of did she enjoy the skiing or literally having everyone with her, looking at her, being with her, etc.. You can tell that her getting attention doesnโ€™t happen and when it does, she gets so excited, just like with the trike ..

Do I think she asked to go again? No. I think you stopped her from pulling down all the skis. She was in her โ€œcause chaosโ€ smiling and laughing.
If we watch their videos from the links here, do they reap the benefit?
Good question!!

Industrial strength Spanx are on again.
Empty calories that cost her well over 400.00

So hold up.
For years, all we have heard is it is "not good" for Abbie to sit and rock on her couch with music.
But now....they've added a piece of paper to shred and its a leisure activity?
What in the entire hell is this bullshit?! Seriously. Are they really that stupid???

Reactions: 2
My mom bought Mary Kay from a neighbor for years back in the '90s, the lady had the pink car and everything. I do remember the lady throwing Mary Kay "parties" and asking my mom to join...so it must have been an MLM by then, but that lady was making a really good living and continues to sell Mary Kay to this day, so I guess she made it work for her.

I think the Internet probably made MLMs even more toxic, though...it gives new recruits more potential customers, and then when they get pressured to create a downline, more potential victims too. Plus it allows their uplines to keep tabs on them, have more communication with them, and creates the pressure to be "on" all the time, even at home...since you have to do so many posts about your perfectly life per day. It seems bleeping exhausting nowadays.

I got a weird warning the other day too...had to look up the rules myself ๐Ÿคฃ, they're located here: https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/
I got one too. ๐Ÿคฃ

Ok, so there are CG bases in Green Bay, Milwaukee, and Sturgeon Bay.
So- if their "story" skips from NC to Florida, Asa either dumped her in NC and went to WI alone, or dumped her in WI and she went to Florida from there.
But now we know WI was Asa's final stop in the CG, and also the criminal tit. How convenient. I bet he got kicked out for it. No job. Baby Mama dumped him. No where to go, so he calls Big P, who he knows will take him back.
Thats my theory anyway, but it holds water. No pun intended LOL
Sorry if no one else is interested, but its a glaring omission in all of their stories. I think it is important when thinking of their relationship-Big P taking him back, the tension between him and her family for so long, and just his overall character for hiding it. And hers, for that matter.
Even a misdemeanor can get someone dishonorably discharged, according to a quick google search and landing on MilitaryAdvocate.com, a law firm representing members of the military nationwide.

Burglary is a felony in Wisconsin.

My guess is that the burglary he committed, allegedly, because I donโ€™t have that info in front of me, and probably was jailed for, would result in a dishonorable discharge. Whether that felony was committed on base or off base. A breach of the military oath to uphold the laws of the U.S., i.e. committing a felony, it seems logical one would be kicked out of the military.

Reactions: 3
Looking at some analytics, the Maass's are down 4,000+ subscribers and 3.31 million views this month. In percentages, they're down 20% in monthly subs, and about 12% in monthly views. Further proof that more people are waking up to this, and that this is working.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.