Fathering Autism #69 Skis, Lies & Gigantic Thighs. Can't Fool Tattle. We're Too Wise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi there fellow Brownie🎉🏈 Win or lose (a lot😂), I’m a Kardiac Kid til I die!!
I have my original 1980 style Kardiac Kids shirt. I had to wear my Chubb shirt yesterday.
Yes it really does say Chubb. I just have huge boobs so it looks like it says HUB. My youngest son gave it to me this year for Hanukkah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm only a minute and a half into the new 'podcast' video and already some serious eye-rolling going on from me. Princess P putting on her super happy, super excited persona. You can actually see when she turns it on, the little shoulder bounce, wide eyes and huge smile. :rolleyes::rolleyes: "Hi guyyyss!!" 😃😃😃

Then Asshat, trying his best to make his voice sound gentle and calm.

Just... Ugghhh...

View attachment 384628

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So hold up.
For years, all we have heard is it is "not good" for Abbie to sit and rock on her couch with music.
But now....they've added a piece of paper to shred and its a leisure activity?
What in the entire hell is this bullshit?! Seriously. Are they really that stupid???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched a few minutes of that grocery haul until she explained that she got so much because Isaiah's friends are coming up since they POSTPONED COLLEGE DUE TO COVID HELLOOOOOOOO!!!! We know that they are crappy parents how is it that none of his friends have good parents?

• Sick
I started to watch the grocery haul. I had to stop after seeing her walk away from her purse in a busy store. Are these people asking for her purse to be stolen for content? Leaves it in the car at home and says so in a vlog. Lets enough space between her and her purse for a cart to pass. Is it really that hard to keep it on you while you shop?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Vomit! 🤮 The podcast is full of answers to questions asked on this forum or by Josh. They make me so angry
They don’t care that you are struggling , just send some money or get a mortuary makeup kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet the majority of that fresh produce gets tossed because they don’t use it. Give them a few days and it’s back to takeout. I lasted as long as it took them to get to the “we are so impressed with abbie’s progress” and I had to rage quit. She’s not progressing, they are lowering their expectations and only showing what they want. Going down stairs with four people saying good job is not progress. She’s being doing that for probably 13 or so years now.... but now that is progress sitting on the side of a mountain and being manhandled into skis is not progress.

• Heart
Isaiahs crap, another grocer hsul fir P (how is that interesting.... she shops every day and buys just as much.... and who cares what they buy anyway? Like is this a thing people enjoy I know nothing of?) AND now podcast.... I can't even... any of it. Maybe someone will recap but honestly... meh

Reactions: 10
Screenshits and Sarcasm: Cilly's First Grocery Haul of 2021

She used everyone's suggestions to make her menu for the week. Can you imagine if you were in the produce area and saw her set up this shot? I would have stood in the corner of the shot just staring...like wtf?
View attachment 384675
Can't forget her Old Bay Sauce! Oh, Cilly, invest in a larger mask that covers all your chins.
View attachment 384677
Because I know people want to see her list. I never realized she is left-handed. About all I got out of that scene. On the right is her "menu." Chicken Wings, fried pickles, zucchini fries, jalapeño poppers, Sloppy Joe's, garlic crack chicken and cocktails.
View attachment 384678
From the looks of her fridge at the beginning of the vlog, I couldn't screenshot because she was in the way, it was FULL OF FOOD. Where in the fresh hell is she planning to put all of this?
View attachment 384679
How many times is she going to lip-smacking and tell us to comment down below? Ugh, it is like nails on a chalkboard.
View attachment 384680
Can't forget the cheese. And there is more than just this.
View attachment 384681
So what did she buy in the produce section? Potatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, bananas, strawberries, and sweet peppers (for the sweet girl). Oh wait, she bought lettuce too.
View attachment 384682
Gotta have all the chips. Nachos for dinner? My God this woman is delusional if she thinks that any of this is healthy eating.
View attachment 384683
Here we Cilly gazing lovingly at her favorite thing ever at Publix, Ranch seasoning packets.🤢 Every once in awhile is okay, but this "chef" uses it in almost every dinner.
View attachment 384684
Here is where she explains Isaiah isn't going back to school as planned, while trying to hide the secret glee in her hovering helicopter mom ways. But don't worry, his dorm friends are all coming to visit AGAIN! Way to throw some shade that some are picky. Maybe they just think your cooking is tit. Poor Cilly's Mac n Cheese is not a favorite with the college kids. Not going to lie, the kraft Mac N Cheese would be my first pick also. I am not a college kid. Oh look, she got the ever important MIO drops for the sweet girl who can't drink plain water.
View attachment 384685
Again with the "comment down below" with a lip smack again. I guess it is better than saying uh, uh, uh when you have nothing to say.
View attachment 384686
Now Isaiah will put all of this away after having to lay it out for a last minute Cilly's Shits and Things video. I guess that is his tax for having guests. I am still waiting for that COVID-19 karma train to run this family down (with the exception of Abbie). And for Pete's sake, your complete ignorance about the pandemic is infuriating. Paper towels, toilet paper and Lysol wipes are not on the shops in most of the US because there is a f*cking pandemic happening right now!
View attachment 384687
Future vlogs on her Cilly's tit and Things? Air fryer
Sloppy Joe's
And a cocktail vlog with Ass! (Please drink while filming, it is the only way to make the thought of you two tolerable for me.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I bet the majority of that fresh produce gets tossed because they don’t use it. Give them a few days and it’s back to takeout. I lasted as long as it took them to get to the “we are so impressed with abbie’s progress” and I had to rage quit. She’s not progressing, they are lowering their expectations and only showing what they want. Going down stairs with four people saying good job is not progress. She’s being doing that for probably 13 or so years now.... but now that is progress sitting on the side of a mountain and being manhandled into skis is not progress.
And tonight Asa was gushing that not only did she ask to ski more than once, she was smiling and laughing.
Huh??
Why didnt they film that, because that certainly wasnt what was shown on the vlog.

He also said that she "isnt unhappy often." Since when? Every other vlog they mention that its "been a bad day" or a "rough morning" or "shes in a mood." I know I cant be the only one hearing this, yet the friggin' humpers will eat it up. Drives me nuts!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
😂😂😂😂 I commented that they are responding to questions from haters but it's all about me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have my original 1980 style Kardiac Kids shirt. I had to wear my Chubb shirt yesterday.
Yes it really does say Chubb. I just have huge boobs so it looks like it says HUB. My youngest son gave it to me this year for Hanukkah.
Brian Sipe!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm only a minute and a half into the new 'podcast' video and already some serious eye-rolling going on from me. Princess P putting on her super happy, super excited persona. You can actually see when she turns it on, the little shoulder bounce, wide eyes and huge smile. :rolleyes::rolleyes: "Hi guyyyss!!" 😃😃😃

Then Asshat, trying his best to make his voice sound gentle and calm.

Just... Ugghhh...

View attachment 384628
They have to make everyone believe how happy they are when really what do they have apart from money. They are not a couple in love, that’s for sure, their livelihood depends on the internet, they have a huge mortgage, they have a daughter who will need constant care for the rest of their lives , oh and yes they are both built like brick tit houses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread name suggestions:

Fathering Autism #70: They lie, they cheat, they talk to concrete

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.