Fathering Autism #68 The only distancing she is a pro at is with her peloton.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie looks like she is FREEZING! Cilla and summer have gloves and hot chocolates. Abbie? Freezing hands and a cold water bottle.

And sure, Cilla, ABBIE ate the chili that’s in front of you. We all know it would be a little on her coat and mouth if that were true.View attachment 377512
Ok which one of them owns that mask that's sitting on the dirty-ass public table, pinned down by their dirty-ass phone? Mmm can't wait to wipe those germs all over my face and inhale them directly into my nose.

Jeez that was a boring video!
Only this family could make a ski trip boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Notice how Abbie went down the stairs pretty easily? Princess P tried to say it’s because Abbie is used to them now, which might be somewhat true. But I think the results would have been fairly similar the first day without the four of them all praising her and encouraging her every time she made the slightest move. It may have taken a little bit longer the first time around but it still wouldn’t have been that big of a deal. Plus, it’s better not to overwhelm her with so much sensory input from 4 people at once.

Right off the bat with the bullshit attempts at trying to convince us that this trip has a lot for Abbie to be a part of, participate in. That she isn’t being forced to just hang around while everyone else does their thing. 🙄🙄

Abbie seemed so happy to actually be included in the activity instead of just being a spectator. Imagine that, eh? She enjoys when they’re paying attention to her and engaging with her.

I agree with what others have said that A&P have said on multiple occasions that Abbie doesn’t do well when she doesn’t have both feet on solid ground. Skiing, which is basically just sliding on your feet really goes against that. Poor Abbie kept trying to sit down to stop it from happening. She literally had to tap out and say all done. Just admit it Asa, this was purely for content, clicks and views. It wasn’t a ‘goal for Abbie to have this experience’. You were using her. Again.

Princess P reveals that Asshat was barking at her while trying to ‘teach’ her how to ski. Says he isn’t very patient. Color me surprised. 🙄 Asshat says ‘it’s a husband thing’ and quickly tries to shush her.
Husbands are supposed to be impatient with their spouses?

Asshat repeatedly falling is a prime reason why he shouldn’t be skiing with that damn camera pole. Another accident just waiting to happen. It’s bad enough when he uses it while driving in the electric cart.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Reading the comments, there are mentions of adaptive skiing. When will leghumpers learn that they don’t care about this. Abbie skiing was an afterthought.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.