Fathering Autism #68 The only distancing she is a pro at is with her peloton.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi All....long one
It's Maassives shitshow time
Is everyone ready for this heart tugging fantasy .
I'm especially loving Piggy on the title page 🤣🤣🤣....sorry Asswipe we can tell she's falling on her ass so you're either a bigger bastard than I thought you were or you think people will think she's jumping a mogul
Ok enough of that, let's get this shitshow going

1. So 2 goals...Abbie skiing and Piggy trying again. Of course Asswipes the expert 🙄
2. Aww jeez going on about family trip, day in between..sorry totally zoning on this same bullshit
3. There's been so much for Abbie to do.....but oops no one filmed it I guess
4. Shut the duck up Piggy
5. Good Abbies in snow pants finally
6. SHOT for those who know the drinking game
7. Not sure about anyone else but I found 2m11s to 3m20s, in other words the whole ski sequence CRUEL. Piggy practically pulling Abbies arm out of the socket and Summer cackling in the background with a clearly distressed Abbie being forced into skis
8. SHOT
9. Just because she looks at something and laughs doesn't mean she wants to do it again
10. Thought she didn't elope yet 4m23s happens. Meanwhile Piggy stands
like a YETI and watches
11. Considering Abbie ran in front of someone they're lucky no one was hurt
12. And now stupid ass filler at least from 5m55s Piggys doing what she does best, acting the fool
13. If Abbie wants to explore...novel idea TAKE HER TO EXPLORE
14. Ok Piggys going to ski again starting 6m31s...I'm not going to recap, everyone just sit back and enjoy
15. Awwww so cute picture 🤢
16. And back to the awwwwww Abbie bullfuck and.....SHOT
17. Oh and I still find it cruel
18. Damn we are gonna be as drunk as Piggy if this keeps up...SHOT
19. Ok can't stand this fish eye crap and the cutsie cut in of pros
20. At least clean the damn lens
21. 11m57s and 12m7s...woohoo wideouts. Yup the only reason I'm watching
22. As Drusilla in Buffy the Vampire Slayer would say...BORED NOW
23. 12m36s wipeout
24. 13m02s...bleeping nauseating...that's all on that tit
25. Really Piggy couldn't have found a better resort with better snowmaking
26. Blah blah I skied great blah blah
27. Awwww poor idiots are sore
28. After the beep...snowboard oops
The end

Forcing skis on Abbie....MAJOR DICK MOVE...but those are the only moves they make

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And now her fatass “mother” stands there with her hands in her pockets while Abby runs out in front of all the skiers. They really think that they are invincible and do not see any wrongdoing on their part.
And she doesn't elope!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hilarious to see his skis wavering about as he filmed his ungainly descent, his legs must be so weak, it's a wonder he didn't break a leg, the skis were so close to crossing. A 10 hour drive for the amount of time they spent on the icy muddy slopes seems absurd.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And she doesn't elope!
As asa said “she’s being Dora the explorer” so no, not eloping. Just exploring. When she runs out in front of a car one day and gets hit, they will say she just wanted to see the car, and explore it. duck them... she doesn’t elope my ass... they need a shock of reality to slap them back down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
These people really don’t get it. They think they are immune to an accident. We have seen them completely disregard caution with Abbie, on the boat, in the cart, and now, on skis. Unfortunately, I don’t think they will ever understand how easily Abbie could get seriously injured due to their own ignorance. I think that the only way that they would ever understand is if a serious tragedy were to happen. I hate to speak that into existence, but they are truly ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is she saying suey...sueyyyy?
Why yes.
I believe she is.
Oh ! How I love this. I have always been fascinated with the way Hogs and Cows come when you call them like that! Suuuey! Suuuey! Sue Pig Sue. And here they come..stampeding to the trough. I bet various buffets around the Jacksonville area have witnessed something similar. Oh tit! While typing this I remember what Pigs middle name is....why, it is SUE! Coincidence? I think not!
😹🐽😹🐷🖐🏼🐷😹🐽😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Fathering Autism #69 Skis, Lies & Gigantic Thighs. Can't Fool Tattle. We're Too Wise

Seems to fit when I entered it in a new thread. (I didn't hit post.)

Holy tit I am angry at that vlog. And I have the screenshots to go off.

Someone who has been skiing. Is it me, or were the skis way too short for Asa and Priscilla? For some reason I thought they were to be at least eye level.
Well, I disagree as I think Abbie was very brave. Just coping with ski boots is an achievement as they are rigid and heavy. Poor childs hands were blue with cold. They should have got her a pair of mittens.

Nowadays alpine skis are very short. I used to ski on ones twice that length. Shorter skis are much easier to control. Arsewipes skiing was not impressive. He made no attempt to turn doing a stem Christie (technical term), his posture was dreadful and he wasnt using his ski poles properly by planting them in the snow to help him turn, they were just flailing everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Abbie looks like she is FREEZING! Cilla and summer have gloves and hot chocolates. Abbie? Freezing hands and a cold water bottle.

And sure, Cilla, ABBIE ate the chili that’s in front of you. We all know it would be a little on her coat and mouth if that were true.
67D167C7-A691-4051-945F-EE1C638BA7C2.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh ! How I love this. I have always been fascinated with the way Hogs and Cows come when you call them like that! Suuuey! Suuuey! Sue Pig Sue. And here they come..stampeding to the trough. I bet various buffets around the Jacksonville area have witnessed something similar. Oh tit! While typing this I remember what Pigs middle name is....why, it is SUE! Coincidence? I think not!
😹🐽😹🐷🖐🏼🐷😹🐽😹
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh Cilla Suey come to your trough
Time to get those hooves trimmed Cilla Suey

Damn @WowMeowMeowWow you're corrupting me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.