Fathering Autism #68 The only distancing she is a pro at is with her peloton.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"So much for her do do" witch, Abbie sat/stood in the snow all day watching. WTAF is wrong with these people. Also, Abbie was shaking her head, Yes before the full question came out of Asa's mouth. I'm only like 1:06 min in....Fu@K

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Abbie is "skiing " just like how she rides that trike. Takes 4 people to keep her standing .... Asshat makes me sick.. all for content.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
duck THEM!!! No, she was terrified/uncomfortable. That is beyond cruel. That tit right there is for views. I'm only at 4:14 now. There is no way this could get worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
duck THEM!!! No, she was terrified. That is beyond cruel. That tit right there is for views. I'm only at 4:14 now. There is no way this could get worse.
It was for views and also to make it seem like Abbie was part of the ski vacation. I cant believe they went all that way for that little bit of skiing... I think big P skied about 10 feet total. I'm surprised she could even do that much.

Abbies legs were like rubber bands on the ski's .. they looked ridiculous pulling her around like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
When Abbie sat down next to Priscilla that was not out of a place of empathy for her mother. They’re full of tit. Always controlling the narrative. I’ve never wanted to see a family go down so badly before.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Could somebody please enlighten us as to what the character limit is?
THAT would be SO helpful.
Fathering Autism #69 Skis, Lies & Gigantic Thighs. Can't Fool Tattle. We're Too Wise

Seems to fit when I entered it in a new thread. (I didn't hit post.)

Holy tit I am angry at that vlog. And I have the screenshots to go off.

Someone who has been skiing. Is it me, or were the skis way too short for Asa and Priscilla? For some reason I thought they were to be at least eye level.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here is tonight's vlog --

It’s so obvious they put her on skis because people were asking what she would do. So many activities for Abbie but Priscilla couldn’t name one. There were no activities for Abbie. They could have gone on that trip and not filmed it, but of course they need vlog content so imo yeah there better have been activities for Abbie to do since the channel is called Fathering Autism: Asa should change the channel name to Maass Family....but he won’t dare do it and let go of that autism gravy train. Sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m about a minute in and I want to smack both of them. They are forcing her, they picked her up off the ground, carried her over the skis. She lifted her feet up because she didn’t want to put them down. They laughed at her while she was in the air being held over the skis. I don’t give a flying duck if they hold on to her. Neither one of them is athletic enough, if she got a tiny bit of momentum they wouldn’t be able to hold on and shes gone. This is wrong on so many levels and so so dangerous

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
My question was...
What is the character limit?
This is good information for everyone to have.
Don't you agree?
I don't have the exact numerical figure but here is an illustration of it --

Fathering Autism ### test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And now her fatass “mother” stands there with her hands in her pockets while Abby runs out in front of all the skiers. They really think that they are invincible and do not see any wrongdoing on their part.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
“Are you proud of yourself?”

Asa, seriously? She has zero concept of that.

In the background Isaiah says something to the effect of you gave us a little giggle; that’s all we need is a giggle.
Yeah, for the VLOG!!! Now you can tiktok how HAPPY she was! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.