Fathering Autism #68 The only distancing she is a pro at is with her peloton.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is ready for some more snark?

Live look at their cabin this morning in Wintergreen.

Mod edit, thread title can't promote a small call out account, we've no idea if these people are any better than those they are against and if they are just using the much larger accounts to gain attention.
Sorry mods! I will keep that in mind for the next thread!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning! New thread!! :)
Cant stay, and barely read the last pages of the old thread, but just wanted to comment quickly at that nausea inducing pic and caption P posted- "We are drinking wine by the fireplace..." blah blah blah.
This big witch kills me. That fake "we are making memories" while drinking wine, the "little one" tucked into bed while chilling at a ski resort...?? Is this a Lifetime movie description? A fairy tale? Dime store version of a Nicholas Sparks novel?
So so fake. And so unbelievably out of touch! A week after Christmas when so many had little to celebrate, she is again bragging about their life and all the things.
Stanky garbage heifer!! I cannot stand her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Ew.. no let's stop trying to make a Isaiah-Summer (Brothering autism-Abbie BFF) to happen.

Screenshot_20210103-231952_Facebook.jpg

Priscilla posted to her IG stories. I think she is teasing us. She says today is the day we go skiing. Why show your daughter looking like this? Looks like sugary churro cereal for breakfast.
Screenshot_20210104-110604_Instagram.jpg

From what I remember from Wintergreen, this overnight accommodation is not cheap. Remember to thank Abbie for helping you have "all the things" you pieces of tit.
Screenshot_20210104-110610_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Why does she have to always sit practically on top of Abbie?

1609776712114.png

I wonder if the plan is to hand out pies to the skiers? I can see her now. "This is my daughter she has Autism, we have a Youtube channel. Want some makeup? I can hook you up! Abbie hand that lady a pie."

1609776965776.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

View attachment 371569

I wonder if the plan is to hand out pies to the skiers? I can see her now. "This is my daughter she has Autism, we have a Youtube channel. Want some makeup? I can hook you up! Abbie hand that lady a pie."

View attachment 371581
This wasn't P's post. This was a Leghumper who is handing out food because P inspired her or some crap like that.

From Cilly's IG stories.

Enjoy the view Abbie. That's pretty much the extent of your vacation.

• Sad

View attachment 371569

View attachment 371581
You can really see from this picture of Dummer she has piled on the weight since she moved in to the miniMcmansion 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 20
From Cilly's IG stories.

Thanks for the new thread and new thread title!❤
You hear in the background...those lungs of Pigs struggling to lift the layers of lard so they can fill up with oxygen. Let’s hope Sweet Girl doesn’t decide to make a run for it at the lodge! I can assure you that “award winning parent” will not be up to the task of catching the princess! Ain’t happening! Unless she is holding the plate she snatched from her maybe then... but who knows?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
LOL.... just saw someone on the ski cam with a selfie stick trying to snowboard. Wonder if it was the golden boy. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ew.. no let's stop trying to make a Isaiah-Summer (Brothering autism-Abbie BFF) to happen.

View attachment 371553

Priscilla posted to her IG stories. I think she is teasing us. She says today is the day we go skiing. Why show your daughter looking like this? Looks like sugary churro cereal for breakfast.
View attachment 371563
From what I remember from Wintergreen, this overnight accommodation is not cheap. Remember to thank Abbie for helping you have "all the things" you pieces of tit.
View attachment 371564
I hope you all make complete fools of yourselves trying to stay upright or in a tube today! And may your asses be sore for days!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let me remind you that the tubing area at Wintergreen is not going to be opened this year. So no inflatable tube 2.0 coming, unfortunately.

Here are the web cams from Wintergreen, if you are so inclined to watch.
I'm sure Asa is desperately trying to figure out how to get his drone to block the webcam shots so nobody can see the unedited footage of him falling on his ass or berating his family.

I've never been skiing so I decided to check out the main cam, and watched a bunch of snowboarders wiping out...looked like fun! Now I kind of want to learn to snowboard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This wasn't P's post. This was a Leghumper who is handing out food because P inspired her or some crap like that.

Enjoy the view Abbie. That's pretty much the extent of your vacation.
So sad! Bet the rest of them didn't eat cereal for breakfast! Oh wait, they all will probably have brunch, afterall, they're on vacation.....again!

I winder what that might be??? (tee-hee) 😄
... wonder, not winder, ...stupid auto correct!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching the ski cams...gosh I miss skiing so much. I always get the worst altitude headaches, but I love being on the mountain. It's just such a unique experience and your legs KILL the next day. I really do worry about P being able to stand up if she falls. It's rough on the body.

I'm sure Asa is desperately trying to figure out how to get his drone to block the webcam shots so nobody can see the unedited footage of him falling on his ass or berating his family.

I've never been skiing so I decided to check out the main cam, and watched a bunch of snowboarders wiping out...looked like fun! Now I kind of want to learn to snowboard.
I've tried both a few times and skiing is definitely "easier" than snowboarding, for me at least because I had use of both of my legs with skis whereas on a snowboard I kept falling because I tried to lift one leg and toppled. It is fun though. The best is just sitting on the board and sliding the rest of the way down, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've tried both a few times and skiing is definitely "easier" than snowboarding, for me at least because I had use of both of my legs with skis whereas on a snowboard I kept falling because I tried to lift one leg and toppled. It is fun though. The best is just sitting on the board and sliding the rest of the way down, lol.
Ha! I saw some lady struggling for like three full minutes to get up on her skis after falling, which made me super anxious...while all the snowboarders who fell just rolled around and then slid down the hill. Seems like a lot more fun!

I know Isaiah is interested in mountain stuff now that he's at App State, but when Asa said this trip was Priscilla's gift to the whole family, I got a vibe from him like he wasn't too happy about it...I wonder how much the "whole family" is really interested in this big ski weekend, or if Priscilla was basically just buying a wannabe-bougie gift for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.