Fathering Autism #65 Piggy & bestie out on the town, YouTube comments causing a meltdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh Weeee!! It is too damn cold for y’all to be out trying to coax Blubber Butt Bitch off the Unicorn Raft built for 4! Just keep that in mind
Any guesses as to what Thummerseve ( @Sweetums ) can expect in her stocking?

ASSa dreaming of a white Christmas...yeah, I went there...oh wait, that was nasty!!

Reactions: 23
I agree, they have some unstable fans. They can clickbait title all they want, anyone who watched can see she wasnt "alone". Not only was she not alone, they left a camera filming her. They threw caution to the wind years ago. She could just as easily be snatched from the Flintstone car while sitting in line at Dunkin. Or from an aide walking her out of school. The title of the vlog makes no difference.

Reactions: 10
Also... we're all sad moms
All of us? M'kay makes total sense
I really wanna change my handle to SadMom now

Its pretty telling that a legit follower is terrified to comment. They had to lead with "just making an observation and please don't get mad at me".
How do they not see that they're all tip toeing around The Hateful Oz of Comment Monitoring & His Band of Rabid Drones? That just sounds like an emotionally abusive relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
How can they say Abbie doesn’t like water! here is just one Of many clips of her chugging good 'council pop' ie water. (my fellow Brits may know this term )
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 17
Better not be any thong underwear. Thats the last thing she needs. Maybe something for jock itch, lol. Thummers Eve....my favorite name for her so far!

Reactions: 17
Actually today is the only day you can change your handle. The thread to change is Winter Solstice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
P has a new video up on her channel. I was bored just reading the title

Reactions: 8
My mom used to tell me...."If your that thirsty you'll drink some plain water"!

Reactions: 10
Oh Boy! The how Pig met Kailtin video. A definite brain drain. Lots of face scratching, lip smacking and lisping for all to behold.
She lies right off the bat when she says she does not know who is going to drink the 5-6 bottle of wine in the room!
Ummmm! I know ! I know!

Then we are blessed with this joyous, relaxed snout. And Tattlers, this is the last you see of this dummy for today. Apparently, she forgot to bring her vlog camera and her phone was busy not doing well for vlogging. Sure Tinkerhog! We see you, B!
Here we have the puffy, hungover jowls of a mouthy bitch that got shut down and then promptly dragged in the YT comments the night before. Ohhhh! Daddy Moobs is mad at you!

Snout waxing and chit chat time...YAWN! I will say, she did Slimelife no favors...her foundation is terrible. Color match my kitty ass!

RUN KAITLIN...RUN FAST! THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK, GIRL!

Reactions: 30

According to Ass, Fathering Autism is releasing a video at 6 pm also. He was in the car with Cilly and Isaiass all dressed up. I guess Summer is babysitting.

@WowMeowMeowWow is this your version of Screenshots and Sarcasm?

Reactions: 6
My god, these screenshots!! The Slimelife crap is doing her skin zero favors if that's how she looks under it.
Pthcilla, you gotta stop drinking, girl.

I have a deadline so I haven't been able to watch today's offerings or keep up with the thread - looks like I'm gonna have some lovely content to consume later.

Reactions: 12
Holy wide angle lens Batman! She is looking rough!
And the last line, (run Kaitlyn..run fast) for some reason made me think of the movie "Ghost". "Kaitlyn. You in danger girl!" LMAO

Reactions: 16
We have a mask mandate where I live,6 ft apart,now everything (but essentials) is closed and we have fines as well,evidently they go from $500- one hundred thousand but I legit agree with a jail term if protocols are not followed,we’re in the 2nd wave cuz of people like the Massive’s and not giving a single fk about anyone but themselves, it’s SO aggravating, I hope 2021 is different!

Reactions: 12
Yea...no...it is what I was entertained by during her dumb video. I am all about some screenshots. You should know that by now....Maybe I will go back and throw a snout on some if I have the time. Who knows...?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.