Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
71A0558D-D9CA-4B98-99D5-6E940E14F02B.png
They deleted all of their snarky “sweetheart” comments... in other words Asa told her to get off her phone and quit commenting. It seems she had one too many and I am quite certain that there is a major conference happening right about now. I have three kids and I can say that they love each other; but they are not in each others personal space, hanging on each other, and all of the other stuff that Summer does with Abbie....at some point enough is enough and she needs to back the hell off. Hug P since she is in desperate need of hugs and they don’t hug enough... and since she is so proud of her fat azz she can let Summer smack it and touch it like she does to Abbie; but see that won’t happen because it would be crossing a line... thats where the hypocrisy lies. Its okay for it to be done to Abbie ;but no one else.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.