Fathering Autism #63 Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually that pic of P even looks way better then what she actually looks like...where are her Jowls ?

He is going to break his arm patting himself on the back... they are so delusional. they are. bragging about their "charity" way too much and using it for content.
Her hair is different.. needs washing I think.

Reactions: 4
They are gonna off load the dogs at the day care rather than walk them?? I’m sure there are dog parks near them... I just can’t believe they dont walk their dogs. I know I am like a dog with a bone sometimes.....🤣.
‘It felt like they were picking up Abbie cos she was sick... then the whole doc apt.. and the oh she has some sugar but it is definitely the milk, cos dr google said, and it’s working for us..... Even though she has been up since 2.30am??
Those gater masks scream anti-mask.
P seriously has a shopping crap/food addiction. Still can’t comprehend the prices of her lovely ugly festive earrings.

you guys talking about hometowns seriously making miss travelling. I love Philly. We were meant to go to Atlanta a month ago, cancelled. Chicago - last spring break, cancelled. overseas July - cancelled. Thanks to people like them.

edit - also totally changing vibe/content because of the dad podcast guy.... and the actually autistic community... Abbie doesn’t need fixing, she is perfect. Etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I am figuring out that the entire Maass house must be on the spectrum since A loves to enlighten us on the deficiencies of pool motors, cameras, truck tires, kitchen deficiencies,homelessness, AppState and DD...you know EVERYTHING OTHER THAN AUTISM.
Now there are no closed captions so I cannot actually see the bs being said.
Yes P... so busy... you’re a busy busy P packing up ornaments. So you would give her ice cream at night and she wouldn’t sleep???Your comment about the dairy... quite sad that you’re that passive aggressive in your little comments.
I don’t get what they compare “normal teenager” moments.Isiah never seemed to go through a phase like that and everyone they are around has autism are not teenagers.That appointment showed their delusional way of raising her...
Too many laughable moments..awesome doctor who webt to court when they sued the school district, limited sleep explains why they do what they do... Oy...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Those lips are hideous, a 4 year could do better. Need a little practice there Lipstick Monster!
Kaytlin should be wearing a mask, and the Massive should be wearing a mask around Kaytlin and anyone else not in their family if they keep choosing to do all the things. To post that their state requirements are tit, doesn't mean you don't use your brain to keep your family safe. Katalin is a damn nurse in the ER.
The you do you tit makes me want to slap 🐷 this woman has absolutely no redeeming qualities she is too bleeping stupid to 1/ wear a mask 2/ watch a gd tutorial on applying makeup so it doesn't look like a toddler did it 3/watch a cooking channel and learn how to cook food instead of slop 4/make a concerted effort to learn what her corpse wax contains so she can answer very basic questions that her so called customers have and 5/ try to be a decent mother to her children
I could go on but there is just too much Didnt mean to rant but damn enough already
I do hope kaytlin comes around because she really does try so hard

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The mASSive families 12 Days of Christmas 2020

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
by Whimsical

🎶On the 1st day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*Nala in Piggie's tree 🎄 🎶

🎶On the 2nd day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*2 doggies begging (to be walked)
and
*Nala in Piggie's tree 🎄🎶

🎶On the 3rd day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*3 respite workers tickling
and
*Nala in Piggie's tree🎄🎶

🎶On the 4th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*4 over-eaters
and
*Nala in Piggie's tree🎄🎶

🎶On the 5th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

🎶On the 6th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

🎶On the 7th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

🎶On the 8th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*8 dirty feet
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

🎶On the 9th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*9 different cameras
*8 dirty feet
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

🎶On the 10th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*10 geese a honking, or was it, Abbie!?!?
*9 different cameras
*8 dirty feet
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

🎶On the 11th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*11 trips to Dukin'
*9 different cameras
*8 dirty feet
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

🎶On the 12th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*12 loads of laundry
*11 trips to Dukin'
*9 different cameras
*8 dirty feet
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and
*Nala in Piggie's Tree🎄🎶

Seriously, GUYTHES.....I've been singing this damn version all day!!😂😂😂o_Oo_O🥴🥴🥴 I've checked it, checked it again, rechecked it, and checked it a final time!!

I hope you all ENJOY this as much as I did putting it together!!:m:m:m

xoxoxo

Whims

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Eating a lot of sugar doesn't help with sleep either. I think she and the entire family have a terrible diet. It might taste good, but the food Priscilla cooks is killing them.
Our comments must be killing him since the entire vlog basically hit every topic we speak about🤣

Anyone have name suggestions for the new thread??

If you could Please include the words Thread name suggestion. Makes it easier to search for it when looking for which suggestion has the most votes. :) Thank you.
Hey P put down the bread.. Tattlers are getting in your hubbys head

“Hey Cilly put down the bread, us Tattlers are in your hubby’s head”

1350230F-4433-4788-BEB2-BC6FCAFA4345.jpeg

Um.... wow.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Jesus, are they traveling again???
No silly It's for Sandy's birthday! And because Maverick is her brother she gets to go too! Doesn't that make total sense 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly think that they are just sick of having them underfoot and at least at the daycare they let them play outside and give them baths. If anything I am happy that someone is being taken care of

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Running Scared edition

From the looks of it, they are all on the struggle bus. Could it be because Abbie didn't sleep again? Cilly looked especially harsh in her Omar sized pajamas from Costco that Ass wants to pet.
20201209_190546.jpg

Look at the 🖕 he just gave us because of their blatant begging for a Dunkin sponsorship. As someone said in the past, why would they sponsor them when they are already getting it for free? Does this family do anything but blast their puzzle piece and her autism on EVERYTHING?
20201209_190601.jpg

You can tell Abbie is overtired and out of it on the way to school. Ass barely had time or any interest in talking to their aide who came to get Abbie. I still wonder if something was said about filming, it is because of coronavirus precautions, or a combination of both.
20201209_190706.jpg

Awww, we have this moment where he waxes poetic about what Abbie is thinking about.
20201209_190719.jpg

I could care less about the stupid pool pump that is broken, AGAIN. Have a pool at your house, you need to maintain and at times replace equipment. I bet if you tried to fix it in any way by redrilling, blah, blah, blah you will cause more headaches. Am I the only one who doesn't trust his mechanic skills?

Abbie is still very quiet. I noticed the jeans she is wearing have creases like Cilly because they are too tight. Hey leghumpers, Abbie needed help to know she was putting it on the wrong foot. I only mention it because you guys think she is so smart.
20201209_190735.jpg

Abbie is still acting off (to me) and looks so tired. I am sad when I see her like this.
20201209_191811.jpg

Cilly is annoyed that Abbie isn't paying attention to her task at hand. Abbie just wanted to stim with the pink bubble package.
20201209_191835.jpg

Within seconds, Cilly is back on her phone, and Abbie is off to wander. No real attempt to engage with her.
20201209_191847.jpg

These do not look like two parents who are enjoying what the psychiatrist has to say. Suddenly Cilly's wet hair is down. In the middle of a telehealth visit? Want to piss off a doctor (or health care professional)? Tell them you googled for answers. Here is a 🖕 to you Doctor. I, like @Kermy, think the whole spiel about how the doctor says we are great to work with, blah blah blah was made up by them. Of course it isn't vlogged.
20201209_191900.jpg

Still haven't fixed the couch. I will say this much about Becca, she seems to have a better relationship with Abbie than Cilly. Two girls hanging out on the couch. How rude of the Maassholes to be more focused on Isaiah's photo skills than Becca's graduation. The graduation comment was an afterthought.
20201209_191918.jpg

So you two needed a nap. You are not the first parents who needed a nap. Has to help that you have an assistant, a respite worker and a son who can watch your autistic child. Most parents haven't a chance to follow your lead. Read the damn room.
20201209_192024.jpg

Here Brandi, you get a 🖕 from these Maassholes who think how she acts with Becca is more in need of an ABA consultation with Brandi than them. Becca is at JSA all day with Abbie. Provides respite very frequently for these morons, and is set to graduate from college. Pretty sad that you couldn't take the time to work with Brandi. You are the bigger problem than Becca. But I bet Brandi was happy to not be talked over while being filmed for the vlog. And what was more important? Shopping! Where is Summer and Isaiah? They took off on a bike ride. I definitely think there is some tension in this house since he returned from school.
20201209_192039.jpg

Awwww, Ass paid $500 for a new pump. Must be nice to not have to worry where that money is going to come from. There are plenty of "financially displaced" people who are worried about buying groceries or providing Christmas for their kids. But you go ahead and complain. If you put down the camera for five seconds, you wouldn't struggle to put on your seatbelt. I don't need to see everything of your BS filler. OH, take a f*cking shower. I can smell you through my laptop.
20201209_192104.jpg

Remember how I mentioned the creases in Abbie's jeans? Well, what do you know? Here is an example of fooling yourself in belief you are a "snack," who has maintained her 100 pound weight loss.
20201209_192119.jpg

Cilly, this bath robe looking thing you are wearing should not be seen outside of the home. It isn't hiding your size or your fat rolls. But you have your ever important Dunkin! (Wasn't it just yesterday you said you made your coffee, and the kids liked the fancy Dunkin?) The shade Ass threw about how much this trip was going to cost was not missed. Cilly, here is your🖕 from Ass.
20201209_192135.jpg

This pissed me off. One, I don't need to see the nausea-inducing footage of you fixing your pump in the dark. As someone who still remembers the horror I felt when my husband told me his co-worker died at work. How? He wasn't paying attention, did not lock out the electrical connection and grabbed a live electrical wire. My husband kicked him off the wire. But it was too late. You really are tempting the Grim Reaper.
20201209_192201.jpg

Abbie is back in the reversed Orestes. How much of Abbie not sleeping was due to her being awake or regressing while shredding a pull-up? Why didn't you put the flat sheet over Abbie and under the comforter? Does she only have one set of sheets? How often do you wash the sheets? I am nauseous thinking about how contaminated and stinky that room is. So much for all the cleaning you did the day before for the vlog.
20201209_192225.jpg

I still don't understand what the f*ck the clock is for? All of a sudden you want to teach Abbie what later is? I bet this goes to the wayside like the whiteboard for meal planning, the whiteboard for the Lipstick Mamas, and all the other extraneous tit that you don't use consistently. Summer is a terrible actor pretending to care what they are doing with this clock. She is morphing into Cilly.
20201209_192237.jpg

Like father, like son. This will not protect you or others from the virus. Put your nose dick under the mask. Here is the🖕 to all of you who have complained about no masks. Wearing a mask like this is like wearing a condom with the tip cut off. But you wouldn't know what a condom is, would you?
20201209_192249.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They are taking Sandy to play with other dogs at the Bark and Park place.

Fun, but it won't fit unfortunately.
Thread name suggestion...SWEETUMS suggestion tweaked
Baby got back,Piggy thinks shes a snack

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Our comments must be killing him since the entire vlog basically hit every topic we speak about🤣

Hey P put down the bread.. Tattlers are getting in your hubbys head

“Hey Cilly put down the bread, us Tattlers are in your hubby’s head”

View attachment 341322
Um.... wow.
Around June.
OMG.
This is some serious fan fiction from one attention craving humper. It disturbs me.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
##Thread suggestion##
Piggy thinks she is a snack
Too bad she gained the 105 back.

Well that went by fast.
This is perfect! Especially since they read here. :m :m :m
I can just picture her whining to Asa and smacking her thighs lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Running Scared edition

From the looks of it, they are all on the struggle bus. Could it be because Abbie didn't sleep again? Cilly looked especially harsh in her Omar sized pajamas from Costco that Ass wants to pet.
View attachment 341290
Look at the 🖕 he just gave us because of their blatant begging for a Dunkin sponsorship. As someone said in the past, why would they sponsor them when they are already getting it for free? Does this family do anything but blast their puzzle piece and her autism on EVERYTHING?
View attachment 341291
You can tell Abbie is overtired and out of it on the way to school. Ass barely had time or any interest in talking to their aide who came to get Abbie. I still wonder if something was said about filming, it is because of coronavirus precautions, or a combination of both.
View attachment 341292
Awww, we have this moment where he waxes poetic about what Abbie is thinking about.
View attachment 341293
I could care less about the stupid pool pump that is broken, AGAIN. Have a pool at your house, you need to maintain and at times replace equipment. I bet if you tried to fix it in any way by redrilling, blah, blah, blah you will cause more headaches. Am I the only one who doesn't trust his mechanic skills?

Abbie is still very quiet. I noticed the jeans she is wearing have creases like Cilly because they are too tight. Hey leghumpers, Abbie needed help to know she was putting it on the wrong foot. I only mention it because you guys think she is so smart.
View attachment 341294
Abbie is still acting off (to me) and looks so tired. I am sad when I see her like this.
View attachment 341295
Cilly is annoyed that Abbie isn't paying attention to her task at hand. Abbie just wanted to stim with the pink bubble package.
View attachment 341296
Within seconds, Cilly is back on her phone, and Abbie is off to wander. No real attempt to engage with her.
View attachment 341297
These do not look like two parents who are enjoying what the psychiatrist has to say. Suddenly Cilly's wet hair is down. In the middle of a telehealth visit? Want to piss off a doctor (or health care professional)? Tell them you googled for answers. Here is a 🖕 to you Doctor. I, like @Kermy, think the whole spiel about how the doctor says we are great to work with, blah blah blah was made up by them. Of course it isn't vlogged.
View attachment 341298
Still haven't fixed the couch. I will say this much about Becca, she seems to have a better relationship with Abbie than Cilly. Two girls hanging out on the couch. How rude of the Maassholes to be more focused on Isaiah's photo skills than Becca's graduation. The graduation comment was an afterthought.
View attachment 341299
So you two needed a nap. You are not the first parents who needed a nap. Has to help that you have an assistant, a respite worker and a son who can watch your autistic child. Most parents haven't a chance to follow your lead. Read the damn room.
View attachment 341300
Here Brandi, you get a 🖕 from these Maassholes who think how she acts with Becca is more in need of an ABA consultation with Brandi than them. Becca is at JSA all day with Abbie. Provides respite very frequently for these morons, and is set to graduate from college. Pretty sad that you couldn't take the time to work with Brandi. You are the bigger problem than Becca. But I bet Brandi was happy to not be talked over while being filmed for the vlog. And what was more important? Shopping! Where is Summer and Isaiah? They took off on a bike ride. I definitely think there is some tension in this house since he returned from school.
View attachment 341301
Awwww, Ass paid $500 for a new pump. Must be nice to not have to worry where that money is going to come from. There are plenty of "financially displaced" people who are worried about buying groceries or providing Christmas for their kids. But you go ahead and complain. If you put down the camera for five seconds, you wouldn't struggle to put on your seatbelt. I don't need to see everything of your BS filler. OH, take a f*cking shower. I can smell you through my laptop.
View attachment 341302
Remember how I mentioned the creases in Abbie's jeans? Well, what do you know? Here is an example of fooling yourself in belief you are a "snack," who has maintained her 100 pound weight loss.
View attachment 341303
Cilly, this bath robe looking thing you are wearing should not be seen outside of the home. It isn't hiding your size or your fat rolls. But you have your ever important Dunkin! (Wasn't it just yesterday you said you made your coffee, and the kids liked the fancy Dunkin?) The shade Ass threw about how much this trip was going to cost was not missed. Cilly, here is your🖕 from Ass.
View attachment 341304
This pissed me off. One, I don't need to see the nausea-inducing footage of you fixing your pump in the dark. As someone who still remembers the horror I felt when my husband told me his co-worker died at work. How? He wasn't paying attention, did not lock out the electrical connection and grabbed a live electrical wire. My husband kicked him off the wire. But it was too late. You really are tempting the Grim Reaper.
View attachment 341305
Abbie is back in the reversed Orestes. How much of Abbie not sleeping was due to her being awake or regressing while shredding a pull-up? Why didn't you put the flat sheet over Abbie and under the comforter? Does she only have one set of sheets? How often do you wash the sheets? I am nauseous thinking about how contaminated and stinky that room is. So much for all the cleaning you did the day before for the vlog.
View attachment 341307
I still don't understand what the f*ck the clock is for? All of a sudden you want to teach Abbie what later is? I bet this goes to the wayside like the whiteboard for meal planning, the whiteboard for the Lipstick Mamas, and all the other extraneous tit that you don't use consistently. Summer is a terrible actor pretending to care what they are doing with this clock. She is morphing into Cilly.
View attachment 341308
Like father, like son. This will not protect you or others from the virus. Put your nose dick under the mask. Here is the🖕 to all of you who have complained about no masks. Wearing a mask like this is like wearing a condom with the tip cut off. But you wouldn't know what a condom is, would you?
View attachment 341309
And a big ass pee stain on the sheets 😩

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Hey, be gentle with the comments about Priscilla's sweater please, I have that same cardigan 😬 🤣

I know, what a strange way to grow up. Also, imagine how confusing it must be to Abbie when she sees her parents talking at a camera, or when Ass demands she "say hi/goodbye to everybody" while shoving a camera in her face. Everybody? She doesn't see people -- she sees a lens. Do we wave at furniture? She doesn't know what a camera does or that people watch her on Youtube, so she's just walking around waving on command. I feel like it must scramble up what little she actually comprehends.
I don't know if they're still doing it because I haven't watched a vlog all the way through in a long time, but back in the day when they used to have Abbie "close it out," there were times when Asa would come near her with the camera and she would automatically sign "thank you" and put her hand over the lens...it always made me sad, he literally trained her to perform for the camera.

I enjoyed how tonight’s vlog featured more stuff about Abbie instead of A&P just idiotically bumbling around the house. Also, it must be nice for them to be able to just completely pass off their parental responsibilities to a caregiver whenever they can’t be bothered with it... they just left Becca to deal with the ABA consultation so that they could go shopping and waste money. I don’t know why people put up with them...
Also, didn't he tell us when they brought Brandi back that she was coming in to do parent education rather than working intensively with Abbie? Is Becca just gonna leave them a "while you were out" note with all their "education"? Also, if my child were having a behavioral issue with one of their caregivers, I sure as hell would want to be there to listen to the caregiver's consultation with the therapist...otherwise how would I know how to back the caregiver up and properly respond to my child's behavior with her???

Reactions: 13
There was a thread suggestion a few threads back and I don't know who it was that suggested it but it didn't win or it did and there was some mix up. I don't remember the whole thing of what happened but the person said that it was okay and would use it closer to Christmas. Does anyone remember who it was with the suggested title or what it was?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.