Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is drinking and vlogging it sure doesn't represent a wholesome family or whatever it is they are desperately trying to portray themselves as.
Maybe Assa will join in the fun? Hell why not Summer and Becca too? Just drink and vlog!! Why not?
At least then they'd have an explanation or reason as to why they behave like they do.
Rename the channel Drunkin Autism?
This very well could be the beginning of their undoing.
IMO
Cheers 🐖!
I have an even better idea for the name of their channel given that this is what they do most of the time: Exploiting Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lauren is such a pretty woman but she MUST get that weight off! So...so unhealthy. She is going to stroke out, have a heart attack or get diabetes if she doesn't already have it. Instead of helping people navigate the world as a fat person...help them lose weight and navigate life as a healthy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just noticed something kinda gross....p was wearing a dark colored floral blouse yesterday when she posted on her Facebook stories saying "happy tues..blah blah" and today she posted she working out on the patio with the dog and she's wearing the same shirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she is drinking and vlogging it sure doesn't represent a wholesome family or whatever it is they are desperately trying to portray themselves as.
Maybe Assa will join in the fun? Hell why not Summer and Becca too? Just drink and vlog!! Why not?
At least then they'd have an explanation or reason as to why they behave like they do.
Rename the channel Drunkin Autism?
This very well could be the beginning of their undoing.
IMO
Cheers 🐖!
P day drinking would at least make the tiktok dancing make more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lauren is such a pretty woman but she MUST get that weight off! So...so unhealthy. She is going to stroke out, have a heart attack or get diabetes if she doesn't already have it. Instead of helping people navigate the world as a fat person...help them lose weight and navigate life as a healthy person.
Agreed...I think shes very pretty too and has the potential to do well on YouTube from what I've seen. She really needs to distance herself from the Maass' as do the other ones..the Wee family and that single woman with the little boy. The more people begin to dislike the Maass', the more they wont trust the people they associate with too. If I were them I would avoid that association right quick!

Reactions: 12
I won’t bash PittyCilla for trying to lose the weight,per se. Am just wondering though where the monies came from to pay for the surgery. They had just bought the house,bought from what it looks like a bunch of new furniture,appliances,etc to fill itcars,etc.They made a point about paying out of pocket for the surgery.
At Christmas the golf cart and other big ticket toys were bought as well for the family. They are spending on numerous trips,etc etc etc
Soooo..if the monies they are supposedly making are for Abbies future,how in hell are they saving if the spending spree is massive?
something just does NOT add up!

Reactions: 14
I won’t bash PittyCilla for trying to lose the weight,per se. Am just wondering though where the monies came from to pay for the surgery. They had just bought the house,bought from what it looks like a bunch of new furniture,appliances,etc to fill itcars,etc.They made a point about paying out of pocket for the surgery.
At Christmas the golf cart and other big ticket toys were bought as well for the family. They are spending on numerous trips,etc etc etc
Soooo..if the monies they are supposedly making are for Abbies future,how in hell are they saving if the spending spree is massive?
I wouldn't be shocked if her family put up the money for her surgery.

Reactions: 10

Cannot imagine they are able to save money they way they spend. They now have added two adults on these trips, two more tickets, much more to pay eating out, two hotel rooms and I think they pay them respite for taking care of Abbie while on these trips?

Can they count all this as business trips or something? hhhmmm maybe....maybe that's why they always have to take Abbie, since she is the business.

I wonder of they pay Becca and Summer when they are both at the house or on trips? Just curious.

Reactions: 11
There's NO way shes in a 14
If she's actually a size 14 it's only on the top. The only reason she may be able to wear a 14 top is because she has no boobs. I can guarantee if she had boobs at her size she wouldn't be wearing a 14. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe,but none of it adds up. Unless everything is going on Credit cards. There is no way they are raking in thousands upon thousands each month to go w what they put out. When the house was bought,their channels were not raking in enough to show they qualified for that big of a purchase( read her or his parents co-signed ).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have heard of MLM's encouraging their people to get weight loss surgery and other cosmetic surgeries so they will fit a certain mold.. especially for an MLM scam including cosmetics... that could have been at least part of the initial reason for the surgery. I wouldn't doubt if they were also "encouraging her" to fix her teeth.

Also.. no way is she even close to a 14 or 16.. I wouldn't even believe a size 18... her legs are huge.

I see a lot of ppl posting about Ps drinking. Or her appearing to be “drunk.” I have a few family members who have had the same weight loss sx she had done. Gastric Sleeve.

There’s something called transfer of addictions. So when you can no longer indulge in your food addiction, there’s a chance it can move elsewhere and alcohol seems to be pretty common.

Also. With these surgeries - you sober very quickly because of how they remove the stomach. So you don’t realize how drunk you actually are.

Sorry that was long lol
You are absolutely correct on this. Oprah Winfrey did a show on this once featuring Carnie Wilson's addiction to alcohol after having a gastric bypass.

Brace yourselves guys!
the vlog has pittycilla "dancing" with a group of teens....honestly I was embarrassed for her,. now....she has to know how stupid she looks...Isaiah must be mortified...but who knows...all i know is I have a 13yo and I would NEVER...
It is very easy to criticize the TicToc posts by this group of immature people. I have been putting comments on almost all of the posts and dances

Reactions: 6
It is very easy to criticize the TicToc posts by this group of immature people. I have been putting comments on almost all of the posts and dances
I don't have tiktok, or Instagram or twitter....lol. I am not on social media other then an old FB page I never look at. But, I do and will continue to report FA videos when the exploitation of Abbie is glaringly obvious.

Reactions: 11
I don't have tiktok, or Instagram or twitter....lol. I am not on social media other then an old FB page I never look at. But, I do and will continue to report FA videos when the exploitation of Abbie is glaringly obvious.
I just downloaded TicToc to my phone so I could see these awful people and make negative comments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Isiah is seeing all this spending and supporting Summer ect and wondering why the money isn't being spent on him going away to college?

Yeah and imagine her thinking of having another baby in her current condition.

I just downloaded TicToc to my phone so I could see these awful people and make negative comments
Just curious if you can delete comments on TicToc like you can on other social media platforms

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe,but none of it adds up. Unless everything is going on Credit cards. There is no way they are raking in thousands upon thousands each month to go w what they put out. When the house was bought,their channels were not raking in enough to show they qualified for that big of a purchase( read her or his parents co-signed ).
[/
Someone on another forum posted their loan info and surprisingly they didn’t have a co-signor/guarantor....I’m wondering if they used a VA loan or a city government sponsored program that guarantees you the ability to purchase a home after completing their 6 month program. It’s a local program that’s specifically for first time home buyers that have less than perfect credit. The cities housing department actually guarantees the loan upon successful completion of the program.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Isiah is seeing all this spending and supporting Summer ect and wondering why the money isn't being spent on him going away to college?
I think they realized they wouldn’t be able to get loans w the income they supposedly have coming in. It’s why PityCilla pushed for Isiah to look for grants,etc. that do not need repayment. Also wonder if they put down Isiah as working for them to get those business deductions.Seems,from the outside looking in,their is some “creative” things being done for all that spending. Never understood the golf cart purchase. Abbie can walk,can ride in cars,trucks,etc.They are NOT using it for “business” purposes( DD is NOT a legit business dealing,neither is going to the super market,etc.).
Heard Isiah brag a bit back how he is only missing one item in his collection of motorized toys.(scooters,etc) Um,say what? You are being afforded those things due to the family using your sister as a commodity! Maybe in time he will mature enough to come to that realization..(won’t hold breath on that though)

Summer GET A NEW LAUGH!! You sound stupid
P you are acting like an idiot in tonight's vlog. Grow up, wear longer shirts because your belly roll sticks out too much.
Get off your phone ffs. Interact with Abbie and your friends.

Lauren Brazee is getting bigger by the day omg

Uggh and that lisp. I cannot take her seriously because of it. It drives me nuts
I have to say that lisp drives me nuts too...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.