Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He is such a liar. He says her not putting her Capri sun in her cup holder is because she has OCD. Maybe it’s a good thing Priscilla stayed with him because they are two peas in a pod.
grr his response... he’s telling his minions it’s ok to to be mean but god forbid no one can talk about him like that.
juniper if your here good on you. Keep it up

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another Ad

I told y’all her videos are nothing of substance.

I can just see the fans now. “Omg Priscilla you’re genius, I never thought of using a calendar before”🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Another Ad

I can just see the fans now. “Omg Priscilla you’re genius, I never thought of using a calendar before”🤦‍♀️
She loves to think of Summer as "family"... notice the cash cow Abbie is not there.. /wow.. use a calendar... genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine if he treated his ACTUAL other daughter like he treats Summer....

Next Up in P's Life Hacks:
* dirty floor? Vacuum!
* need to know the time? Look at a clock!
* dirty dishes? wash them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another Ad

Wow! That's 3 min of my life I'll never get back! LOL shes really scrambling for attention. I noticed today on her make up page she gets maybe 30 comments on her post. I'm sure that just drives her nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
go to her page - pans & Priscilla and click the profile picture and you can go thru her stories. They stay up for 24 hours

Finally I found it! Ok, my opinion. I don't blame for drinking, she lives with Asa, remember? But if she is having a drink, at least she isn't driving.

The second one? She seems a tad tipsy...but so what? Ya know?

Although I would recommend edibles and smoke over alcohol....but that's just me.

Another Ad

Ok now wait a dogone minute. This is an ad for a calendar app? Seriously? Good lord....these fans will buy anything and this family will hawk anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Finally I found it! Ok, my opinion. I don't blame for drinking, she lives with Asa, remember? But if she is having a drink, at least she isn't driving.

The second one? She seems a tad tipsy...but so what? Ya know?

Although I would recommend edibles and smoke over alcohol....but that's just me.

Ok now wait a dogone minute. This is an ad for a calendar app? Seriously? Good lord....these fans will buy anything and this family will hawk anything.
What about the calendar that comes with your phone? Thats free! they are always hawking something.

Reactions: 14
grr his response... he’s telling his minions it’s ok to to be mean but god forbid no one can talk about him like that.
juniper if your here good on you. Keep it up
"I was messing with her knowing she wouldn't have it"

So what he is saying is it's ok to use Abbie's reaction for good content? What a POS.

• Heart
  • Sick
In P's video she said one of the best things about her schedule meeting thing, is she gets everyone all in the room at the same time and "how often does that happen?" uhm like all the time, you daily Vlog, we see it happen. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Came across a CNN article talking about the exploitation of children in social media, particularly mentioning the Australian boy with dwarfism that's emotional video went viral over the last couple of weeks...

Here's an excerpt that brings a certain family to mind......
(the author has a child with Down Syndrome)

"Parents with autistic kids too frequently post videos of their child's meltdowns, forever digitally associating the kid's name or image with a moment of loss of control. Sure, the parents may be turning to a community for help, just as the mom in Australia needed help, but we have to build systems to support families like theirs, and mine, without creating a permanent record of despair that our children will have to struggle with forever.

Sharing trauma without consent creates the conditions to replicate that trauma long into the future -- it can expose someone to additional cruelty or serve as a disturbing and lingering reminder of that difficult moment. After all, it's almost guaranteed that children will grow up and Google themselves at some point. Every child has the right to control his or her image and choose what to keep private. We have to break this cycle."

HMMMMM...... Thought-provoking, right, Asa?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thoughts?

Vlog Summary: “Strangers Knew What She Needed ” March 3, 2020 Run Time: 11:31

Thumbnail: Text - STRANGER UNDERSTOOD Image - A stranger looking at Abbie while Summer films Abbie from behind.
  • Opens with Summer’s vlog, high pitched giggling, off to breakfast and meeting subscribers. P and Jen filming from below escalator. Day 3 of PlayList. More whining about not being Feature Creators. Becca and Ab show up, just organizing who’s going where, nobody cares.
  • Jen gave Summer Lindsay’s Vlog Squad shirt because she and Isaiah “forgot” them.
  • Ab chills on the floor with crinkly paper and looking uncomfortably cornered by Summer and Becca.
  • Ab has tried to elope multiple times this weekend.
  • Ass and Isaiah weirdly eating hotdogs together in a romantic way. Ab swaying, Jen and Lindsay say hi.
  • Ab rocking with Becca, dancing montage.
  • Stranger brings a furry pink fannypack to Ab which she hugs. (clarity: Ab hugs the fannypack and continues to hold it)
  • Weird parking lot dance party, Ab sits down to stim on the fannypack.
  • More dancing montage, they got free stuff for dancing in the parking lot like a hat and glasses.
  • More freak show, *AD BREAK* parading Ab for “fans”, now everyone’s done and sitting on the floor getting ready to say goodbye.
  • Everyone says goodbye and then Jen realized they’re going the same way so that’s kinda weird!! LMAO Love you Jen.
  • Ass Squad signs someone’s hoodie.
  • Kaitlin sounds like she didn’t have a good time when asked.
  • Ab still clinging to the fannypack
  • Post-mortem discussion on the weekend, Ass says her hard times this weekend weren’t due to the event.
  • Lauren and Kaitlin pointed it out to P that it’s mostly due to communication
  • Talk about Isaiah’s anxiety, Ass says “look at my children, being awesome”
  • Home to dogs and Becca’s boyfriend , back to the couch for all.
Outtake: Isaiah realizing the camera records when you hit the shutter button and filming his nose. Random shots, someone takes Ass’s camera briefly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Brace yourselves guys!
the vlog has pittycilla "dancing" with a group of teens....honestly I was embarrassed for her,. now....she has to know how stupid she looks...Isaiah must be mortified...but who knows...all i know is I have a 13yo and I would NEVER...

Brace yourselves guys!
the vlog has pittycilla "dancing" with a group of teens....honestly I was embarrassed for her,. now....she has to know how stupid she looks...Isaiah must be mortified...but who knows...all i know is I have a 13yo and I would NEVER...
How ridiculous did she look, she really thinks she looks good. Those jeans she was wearing were begging for mercy.
Grow up !
Also going back to a comment summer made on the last vlog about knowing how to deal with negative comments by using key words to stop comments being posted, deleted etc., Asa you can delete comments to your hearts content but it doesn’t stop them being true, you idiot.

• Heart
Thoughts?

Vlog Summary: “Strangers Knew What She Needed ” March 3, 2020 Run Time: 11:31

Thumbnail: Text - STRANGER UNDERSTOOD Image - A stranger looking at Abbie while Summer films Abbie from behind.
  • Opens with Summer’s vlog, high pitched giggling, off to breakfast and meeting subscribers. P and Jen filming from below escalator. Day 3 of PlayList. More whining about not being Feature Creators. Becca and Ab show up, just organizing who’s going where, nobody cares.
  • Jen gave Summer Lindsay’s Vlog Squad shirt because she and Isaiah “forgot” them.
  • Ab chills on the floor with crinkly paper and looking uncomfortably cornered by Summer and Becca.
  • Ab has tried to elope multiple times this weekend.
  • Ass and Isaiah weirdly eating hotdogs together in a romantic way. Ab swaying, Jen and Lindsay say hi.
  • Ab rocking with Becca, dancing montage.
  • Stranger brings a furry pink fannypack to Ab which she hugs. (clarity: Ab hugs the fannypack and continues to hold it)
  • Weird parking lot dance party, Ab sits down to stim on the fannypack.
  • More dancing montage, they got free stuff for dancing in the parking lot like a hat and glasses.
  • More freak show, *AD BREAK* parading Ab for “fans”, now everyone’s done and sitting on the floor getting ready to say goodbye.
  • Everyone says goodbye and then Jen realized they’re going the same way so that’s kinda weird!! LMAO Love you Jen.
  • Ass Squad signs someone’s hoodie.
  • Kaitlin sounds like she didn’t have a good time when asked.
  • Ab still clinging to the fannypack
  • Post-mortem discussion on the weekend, Ass says her hard times this weekend weren’t due to the event.
  • Lauren and Kaitlin pointed it out to P that it’s mostly due to communication
  • Talk about Isaiah’s anxiety, Ass says “look at my children, being awesome”
  • Home to dogs and Becca’s boyfriend , back to the couch for all.
Outtake: Isaiah realizing the camera records when you hit the shutter button and filming his nose. Random shots, someone takes Ass’s camera briefly.
First off...thank you so much for posting this! Your daily summaries are wonderful and much appreciated. Second: who is the family in the video. They seem like nice folks. Their son seems a little bit more advanced than Ab and seems like he has some basic understanding, although a few challenges. I would watch their vlogs for sure.

Reactions: 8
So Playlist was where Abbie had really bad meltdowns and now they say it's where they learned Isaiah has anxiety issues? And yet they dragged them both back the following year? Unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad
First off...thank you so much for posting this! Your daily summaries are wonderful and much appreciated. Second: who is the family in the video. They seem like nice folks. Their son seems a little bit more advanced than Ab and seems like he has some basic understanding, although a few challenges. I would watch their vlogs for sure.
No problem. I was looking up FA on youtube because I happened to be killing a few minutes right at 6 to do the summary and it popped up so I watched for a bit, seems far more intuned with his sons needs. Though I still get a bit irritated by the talking about him in front of him.

• Heart
I've seen some comments on here pointing out that Isaah seemed anxious and like he didn't want to be at playlist. As someone with anxiety I just wanted to say that it is 100% possible to be anxious at an event and enjoy it at the same time. For example, a few days ago I went to see a musical with punk rock songs which were really loud and fast. I was already anxious just being in public but the music enhanced it. Regardless of my anxiety I still had a great time and would absolutely go see the show again. I definetly see Isaah going through the same thing in the playlist videos.

• Heart
I've seen some comments on here pointing out that Isaah seemed anxious and like he didn't want to be at playlist. As someone with anxiety I just wanted to say that it is 100% possible to be anxious at an event and enjoy it at the same time. For example, a few days ago I went to see a musical with punk rock songs which were really loud and fast. I was already anxious just being in public but the music enhanced it. Regardless of my anxiety I still had a great time and would absolutely go see the show again. I definetly see Isaah going through the same thing in the playlist videos.
I have really bad anxiety but I’m not able to go out as I just freeze if I step outside.

Reactions: 3
I really have to feel sorry for Isaiah. This is just my guessing, but I think those parents of his has helicoptered over him so much that he doesn't have much of a life outside his family. I get the feeling that they want total control over Isaiah (though he is 18) and won't let him venture out on his own much. That tik tok of Cilla telling him she is boss was low. How humiliating for Isaiah. I think he just smiles and laughs because if he doesn't go along with it, they will get after him.

It seems like his parents keep him very sheltered and has very high expectation for him. Part of his anxiety is probably stemming from their overly high expectations of him.
They won't let him get a job to get out of the house. It seems like they don't trust him to be home alone (over a long weekend) so he is dragged to everything. If he got a job, then they lose that little bit of control over him. Feels like part of that is why Cilla is scared to have him go off to college, they lose control, though I have a bad feeling they will control him even at college. Seems like Isaiah is scared to stand up to his parents.

I do hope he gets to spread his wings more at college and get away from all the filming and he gets to find out who he really is out from under his parents' wings. I am sad by how much he grins and bears it on these vlogs. He has no say in whether he likes it or not, I am afraid. I feel that they force him to do all of this because "they are the boss!" Being the boss does not mean not listening to the other person about their wants and concerns.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.