Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone surgically remove that #@$&ing phone from pricillas hand so she actually pays attention to her daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So they have adjoining rooms... what is the room split up? Asa/Priss/Isaiah then Summer/Becca/Abbie? Asa/Priss/Abbie then Summer/Becca/Isaiah? If they only got 2 rooms for that many people, that's a bit weird. Funny how Abbie never ends up sleeping in her parent's hotel room even though she gets up a lot. I hope Becca is getting paid for the overnight respite hours.

I also noticed Jen and her friend had matching shirts at dinner. I wonder if that had anything to do with Asa not giving her one before.

Reactions: 12
As others have pointed out,Abbie it appeared tried to pass the drink to her father. He was to busy w the camera. There is muted period during this incident after PityCilla states that the juice was going to be all the car,then as they are arriving,you can here Asa in a irritated voice saying he will take care of it,then an edit.(Argument perhaps)

Knowing that Abbie has trouble w new surroundings,a bag of her things should have been brought out to engage her and possibly calm her down. Instead,all most could do was keep telling her to sit.

And yes,the food stealing should be addressed more often. The school let them know is an issue,and while they stated they were going to address it(was actually Brandy who brought it up) seems it isn’t working or more like they just let it go.

One cannot call out Abbie for her behaviors as it’s the caregivers/parents who are responsible to get a handle on it,and do it consistently. If one goes way back in videos,you can see one where Abbie is just running around in circles in the living room,bouncing from couch to chair and back,over & over. She is maybe 6/7 yrs old(maybe younger) and the whole time,Asa is filming it,not trying in any way to help calm her,distract her to do something else. Don’t know how long it went on,but the vid is at the least 2/3 minutes of nothing but.
In a few scenes,you notice a gate up which looks like maybe blocking the kitchen. You see a very young Isiah w PityCilla ( who never gets up,says a word) throughout the whole video.
One wonders for how many years was this behavior allowed to go on without some sort of redirection/intervention. ( And YES,I do get some kids will do this,or other repetitive behaviors). One also notices that Abbie is aware that Asa is filming,as she gets close enough and appears to giggle,then continue running/bouncing.

Again, it’s always up to the parents,caregivers,teachers,etc to curb those things,intervene,redirect,etc.
Did you notice P also had her face in the laptop, some things never change. I thought the whole video was creepy, he just follows her around hardly saying a word ,no interaction even though she’s bouncing all over the place, and not a peep from P.

Reactions: 7
Asa, how dare you treat Jen less than what she is?? You are such a self absorbed jerk. You should be interviewing Jen not her interviewing you. Your ego is nauseating.

Asa, how dare you treat Jen less than what she is?? You are such a self absorbed jerk. You should be interviewing Jen not her interviewing you. Your ego is nauseating.

Also..Summer, I think you need to consider wearing looser pants. Just sayin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just glad they saw their rude ways toward Jen and now include her. Thanks to reading here 🖕

Now....P.....seriously...the phone. GET OFF OF IT! She has issues.

I think Summer is gaining weight, living with the Maass family maybe.

Here is a comment under their new video:

"I started crying while watching this because I’m so jealous of everyone who gets to meet Abbie and the whole family plus Becca and summer. It’s my dream😭❤❤"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm just glad they saw their rude ways toward Jen and now include her. Thanks to reading here 🖕

"I started crying while watching this because I’m so jealous of everyone who gets to meet Abbie and the whole family plus Becca and summer. It’s my dream😭❤❤"
Most defiantly reading here....

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Their followers are hardcore for sure, it would be interesting if their followers had to one day choose between Asa and Pricilla. I wonder who their loyalties would be with?

Reactions: 7
Most defiantly reading here....
That comment about crying bc they didn't meet Abbie and her family is sort of gross. I never thought I would live in a world where ppl would go nuts over ppl like this. My will to stay in this world is lost...

They have vlogged she suffers from severe depression
I thought that part where she said " I cried for days" was kind of sad. She said it so child like.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
For sure their followers are the full word-fanatics! It is so easy to see how throughout history people have been led to commit/do such atrocious things while following another. Personally,if I were A or P and read some of those comments,I would start to feel a bit afraid for Abbie and yes even themselves!
We have all read/heard about “fans” who became so obsessed they carried things way over the line(stalking,attempted break ins etc).
And I also agree About PityCilla and her phone. Great,you work from home,but even those who do,will put down their phones/close their computers after a certain point in the day. She has the time Abbie is in school,and a couple of hours after she is in bed to do her “work”. Is it really that much trouble to spend those 4-5 hrs between after school/bedtime off of the phone and just w Abbie?
And Asa,if these vlogs,etc are mainly about Abbie and helping others,then why the need to film you and P going to DD,stores,etc.?(Yes,rhetorical,it’s all about gaining more viewers/monies today)

Reactions: 9
For sure their followers are the full word-fanatics! It is so easy to see how throughout history people have been led to commit/do such atrocious things while following another. Personally,if I were A or P and read some of those comments,I would start to feel a bit afraid for Abbie and yes even themselves!
We have all read/heard about “fans” who became so obsessed they carried things way over the line(stalking,attempted break ins etc).
I have often wondered this as well. They share way to much! Someone with mental issues gets obsessed and they have everything they need to do something really bad. Whether it be at the house or while they are out in public. They share their routines, the layout of the house, when and where they will be every weekend, announce trips and attend meet ups. With the world we live in getting more and more crazy people doing insane things, this is highly irresponsible of them and I've not seen any indication that they have any way of protecting themselves.

Reactions: 10
No, her brother shouldn't bathe her and neither should Summer. Funny, I just read a comment about Summers presence there. Whats...up with her? I t honk she's there for everyone. I think she's a sister that Isaiah Needed, a daughter that Priscilla needed, something for Asa to be weird around and, why DO Summer and Abbie do? That don't whisper to each other, they don't gossip, Summer has to FEED her...idk what that is. This last episode so most made me run in traffic ; "hi, this is my daughter who is a famous Youtuber (the kiddies know what Famous r Youtuber mean!) Can she take a picture of you? Can you hug her?" I want to say that, I hope Abbie IS completely empty from the neck up because what an Embarrassing , Horrendous life she has. Even, 10 minutes before when they were all congratulating Priscilla for...something, everybody cheered and Abbie made a craz y, loud,....weird person sound..and they all laughed Extra Hard. Extra. The sad thing is that, Abigail doesn't have a CLUE who is laughing, why, what's going on, that they laughed at her....nothing. If they didn't get her out of bed, wash her, brush her teeth, dress her, sit her upright....she would be rocking all day.

• Sad
I watched a few old videos back 4 years ago. I used to be a fan of theirs. Man...they have changed so much! Being Internet famous has gone to A&P's heads for sure. The way A talks...I mean he really thinks he is something else.

As far as Autism acceptance and awareness? Nope...cannot see where you guys have spread anything but bullshit. He talks about platforms and "business". Children should not be business...if they are then you are exploiting them. This whole thing of vlogging disabled kids should be stopped!! I wish you tube would demonetize all of them. There are private forums to talk Autism, being a youtuber or tiktoker is not helping Autistic people.

The fans are over the top brainwashed.....and A is youtube's version of Jim Jones.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I really can't believe (but really can absolutely sadly believe) that they took Abbie to a 9:00 dinner reservation. you know how anxious she gets about meals. you know it's better to keep her on a schedule. you know a place like that is probably sensory overload, plus I'm surprised she didn't make a grab for the food while it was being cooked in front of her like that. if they really wanted to go to this restaurant and that was the only time they could get a reservation, why not let Abbie have dinner at a regular time and hang in the room with respite (sorry Becca) while they go? I felt so bad for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The Maass family has 24/7 respite so they don't have to do anything with their daughter that they exploit. Their business takes all their waking hours and they are so important anyway, how can they be bothered with raising a kid?

"hand waiting" "hugs" "kisses" "arms up" like a trained seal and the fans eat it up...surprised someone hasn't tossed her a fish

• Sad
P
No, her brother shouldn't bathe her and neither should Summer. Funny, I just read a comment about Summers presence there. Whats...up with her? I t honk she's there for everyone. I think she's a sister that Isaiah Needed, a daughter that Priscilla needed, something for Asa to be weird around and, why DO Summer and Abbie do? That don't whisper to each other, they don't gossip, Summer has to FEED her...idk what that is. This last episode so most made me run in traffic ; "hi, this is my daughter who is a famous Youtuber (the kiddies know what Famous r Youtuber mean!) Can she take a picture of you? Can you hug her?" I want to say that, I hope Abbie IS completely empty from the neck up because what an Embarrassing , Horrendous life she has. Even, 10 minutes before when they were all congratulating Priscilla for...something, everybody cheered and Abbie made a craz y, loud,....weird person sound..and they all laughed Extra Hard. Extra. The sad thing is that, Abigail doesn't have a CLUE who is laughing, why, what's going on, that they laughed at her....nothing. If they didn't get her out of bed, wash her, brush her teeth, dress her, sit her upright....she would be rocking all day.
[/QU

Now,when I think of it,Priscilla makes a GREAT stage mom doesn't she?? ALWAYS ON THE PHONE!! "My daughter is famous" "can you give them a hug?" Walks in the house, in the phone and everyone gets ready to put An to bed. ...except her mother!😂

Reactions: 1
FB( don’t know about YouTube,etc) has many,literally thousands of “closed groups” for people who suffer depression,HIV,etc. to join,keep some sort of anonymity and get help,support,etc from others. One has to join,and no outsiders( oh,am sure there have been incidences where interlopers have been accepted,then banned) are let in to exploit,etc.
That would have been a better platform for them to discuss,”teach”,ask/answer questions about resources,etc.

Of course,when they realized this would be a cash cow for them,all of the former reasons went out the window. I mean now from what I have read,they have signed on w some sort of management company to get more hits, more monies,etc.

Sure,I get wanting to have a secure future,especially for children such as Abbie,after all,one does not live forever. But there are so many,less invasive ways to go about it.
But,when you are now using those same monies to travel to theme parks,take cruises,go to Vegas(yeah,yeah,it was for an award), sorry,it’s now become a way to do all the things you never( and most families can’t/never will) you couldn’t do when you had a private sector job.

So,to whoever is reading these posts and reporting back,maybe you all should take a good deal of time and reevaluate just what exactly Abbie is getting from all of this. She doesn’t appear to like the crowds,the touching,changes in routine,etc. Even when you try to push the narrative that she is,it’s not exactly the truth!

I'm just now catching up on the playlist blog. The part where they are in the hotel room after meeting some 'famous' Tik Tok'er and P is going on and on about how cool it was and how famous this guy is "I messaged him and he actually messaged me back". Just tells you what kind of online fantasy land they all live in. She acted like she had just met Mel Gibson FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone please correct me if I have this wrong: I’m speaking about the brothers (one with Down Sydrome). When the young man and his brother met the family, it seemed like all of them were so anxious to have Abbie and the young man pose for a photo. The young man had enough by this time, was saying “all done”, etc. He wanted out of there, and was able to express it, unlike poor Abbie. These photo ops really are disturbing..it’s like...’awww, aren’t they so cute and sweet’. They are not babies on parade.

Reactions: 19
I really can't believe (but really can absolutely sadly believe) that they took Abbie to a 9:00 dinner reservation. you know how anxious she gets about meals. you know it's better to keep her on a schedule. you know a place like that is probably sensory overload, plus I'm surprised she didn't make a grab for the food while it was being cooked in front of her like that. if they really wanted to go to this restaurant and that was the only time they could get a reservation, why not let Abbie have dinner at a regular time and hang in the room with respite (sorry Becca) while they go? I felt so bad for her.
So true and then they took her to a Japanese place that cooks right in front of her knowing she grabs food. She could have easily gotten burned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.