Fathering Autism #59 Asa Searches for Content while Sister Pigcill joins the Convent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on today's blog.
1. They are just not going to be happy until that cat gets out and hit by a car.

2.Cilla is getting pissier by the day.

3. Why are we trying to unpack the car while dodging three animals and an autistic kid who likes to jump in the pool??

4.The fact that anyone was still sending them gifts as if they are struggling is infuriating.

5. Has anyone else ever wondered if Summer was on the spectrum?

6. Doesn't Isaiah come home permanently for like 2 months at Thanksgiving? I can't believe they took the Covid risk again having all those kids there and then they went to visit the grandparents!

Not going to lie I didn't even finish the video. I don't want to watch them act like it's Christmas morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone

Time for the next installment of the shitshow that us

"Little Hog on the Prairie"

Awwww tit he's creeping back up lengthwise 14m29s

1. Way to get the humpers hyper...clickbait title and thumbnail...guess he thinks he's a marketing genius(see last vlog if you dare)

2. Ohhh Piggys pissed, I really hate that ma'am tit almost as much as I hate sweet girl and supercute...yup I'm a nasty old hater

3. Dunkin of course

4. Oh look another unflattering shirt

5. So much filler and only 1m24s in

6. So no ABA therapy at school and only consulting visits from Brandi ...

7. Wondering if that's more the schools choice and not the Hogs choice... kinda sounds like it

8. I don't understand why they don't work with her at home with motor skills...they're always with her and before anyone jumps listen closely, they say the school wants to work on her motor skills 1m58s

9. Damn this is boring

10. Betting they won't be saying thank you for that haul

11. They're gonna lose Nala

12. Shutting down the P.O. Box...yea you don't want to be inconvenienced going to the mailbox

13. Trying be oh so special... donate your money. They should have been saying that all along

14. Who else thinks MaasSquad cares got tagged. After all instead of asking for socks or stuff like that they deliberately asked for gift cards..and probably never paid taxes..yea more than likely never paid taxes

15. All this tit is gonna disappear and of course no shout outs or thank you

16. Boring and sorry if I miss anything but yea gonna fast forward through this tonguebath tit

17. After the beep.. blech message

The End

Boring shitshow....send help to keep me awake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So I wasted my time watching this log. It's 14 or 15 minutes I don't know. About 99% of the things that they got are going to be thrown out by the end of the week. These people are ridiculous. I'm glad Assa actually said something normal and relatable and said to donate the money that you were going to spend on them to a charity. It's actually the nicest thing he said ever.

Reactions: 13
Even after they opened the collars, no one bothered to let poor Maverick back in. He was walking past that sliding door the whole time. :( :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Whoever sent them that mug at about the 9:59 mark is beyond insensitive and tacky, it says: 'Are you a face mask? Because you take my breath away.'

Some ppl might find that funny. I certainly don't. There is already so much misinformation being spread about masks as well as people who refuse to wear them using that very excuse (can't breathe when wearing a mask, Co2 poisoning and all that BS).
Just not something that should be joked about or made light of, IMO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone

Time for the next installment of the shitshow that us

"Little Hog on the Prairie"

Awwww tit he's creeping back up lengthwise 14m29s

1. Way to get the humpers hyper...clickbait title and thumbnail...guess he thinks he's a marketing genius(see last vlog if you dare)

2. Ohhh Piggys pissed, I really hate that ma'am tit almost as much as I hate sweet girl and supercute...yup I'm a nasty old hater

3. Dunkin of course

4. Oh look another unflattering shirt

5. So much filler and only 1m24s in

6. So no ABA therapy at school and only consulting visits from Brandi ...

7. Wondering if that's more the schools choice and not the Hogs choice... kinda sounds like it

8. I don't understand why they don't work with her at home with motor skills...they're always with her and before anyone jumps listen closely, they say the school wants to work on her motor skills 1m58s

9. Damn this is boring

10. Betting they won't be saying thank you for that haul

11. They're gonna lose Nala

12. Shutting down the P.O. Box...yea you don't want to be inconvenienced going to the mailbox

13. Trying be oh so special... donate your money. They should have been saying that all along

14. Who else thinks MaasSquad cares got tagged. After all instead of asking for socks or stuff like that they deliberately asked for gift cards..and probably never paid taxes..yea more than likely never paid taxes

15. All this tit is gonna disappear and of course no shout outs or thank you

16. Boring and sorry if I miss anything but yea gonna fast forward through this tonguebath tit

17. After the beep.. blech message

The End

Boring shitshow....send help to keep me awake

Apparently the Maas Family turned down ABA therapy in school, and the school wanted to turn it back on again because they wanted to work on things with Abbie because they're going out in the field (trips). I'm assuming the Maass family turned it off because they know everything. Agree Brandi is now just consulting. They don't want anyone to tell them how to do anything because they know everything. Of course they're experts. They're really not experts, and they don't give a damn about Abbie and how she should handle herself in any situations. Example: going to the restaurant and annoying everyone who's in a 5-mile radius, they don't care if she doesn't know how to pour orange juice in a cup by herself or even learn how to go to the bathroom by herself. ABA therapy is supposed to help with behavioral issues but they know everything and then they have the perfect sweet little girl. How dare they at the school tell him what to do. They're RUDE!!!!
Amanda Lee go write a letter to JSA, how dare they make them use ABA therapy on their daughter. They don't know her, the Maass family is a good family.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Apparently the Maas Family turned down ABA therapy in school, and the school wanted to turn it back on again because they wanted to work on things with Abbie because they're going out in the field (trips). I'm assuming the Maass family turned it off because they know everything. Agree Brandi is now just consulting. They don't want anyone to tell them how to do anything because they know everything. Of course they're experts. They're really not experts, and they don't give a damn about Abbie and how she should handle herself in any situations. Example: going to the restaurant and annoying everyone who's in a 5-mile radius, they don't care if she doesn't know how to pour orange juice in a cup by herself or even learn how to go to the bathroom by herself. ABA therapy is supposed to help with behavioral issues but they know everything and then they have the perfect sweet little girl. How dare they at the school tell him what to do. They're RUDE!!!!
Amanda Lee go write a letter to JSA, how dare they make them use ABA therapy on their daughter. They don't know her, the Maass family is a good family.
I hope they ground Abbie from any other trips and she has to remain in the building until the agree for ABA to be restarted, so Abbie can learn how to appropriately behave within the community.. We know Asa and Priscilla will never teach these skills to Abbie. We can only hope JSA puts their foot down before long..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So they don't want the gifts and would prefer that people donated the cost elsewhere (so good of them)......why do they still carry on accepting hard cash from the Patreon people then :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I find it funny how everyone thanks the person who picked the name, when they finally actually pick my name suggestion, I only got 2 thank yous. It was pink marshmallow, but they just thanked for the name and after that it was someone else. Two people all together.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the thread title @WowMeowMeowWow .

Tonight's vlog: holy clickbait!View attachment 304119
Thanks for the title and new thread y’all!!

Also, them shutting down the post office will bring followers closer to them because they can and will find their home address now..
The real question, did the post office finally get mad and tell them that if they couldn’t pick up their mail more often, they wouldn’t continue holding it? Did they get told that they had to purchase a bigger box and they didn’t want to spend the money?? Bigger boxes can get expensive.

Oh and the difference, they can’t sell the gifts given to them or send them back. So, it is no direct money.. So, donate to a good cause..

Oh and we have a Patreon account and that goes towards Abbie’s trust fund.. I have seen that posted before too.. I am surprised if Asa doesn’t feed people over to it before long..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So they don't want the gifts and would prefer that people donated the cost elsewhere (so good of them)......why do they still carry on accepting hard cash from the Patreon people then :unsure:
They're probably hoping these people will join Patreon or that they'll become a supporter on Facebook...this way they'll still be showing their love for the family 🤢🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I find it funny how everyone thanks the person who picked the name, when they finally actually pick my name suggestion, I only got 2 thank yous. It was pink marshmallow, but they just thanked for the name and after that it was someone else. Two people all together.
It is really not a big deal and certainly nothing personal. Lots just say a blanket "thanks for the new thread which is a thank you in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Melissa...please don’t take it personally. It’s just a gossip site, and a fun place to hang out. I suggested a title once and it got overlooked. I didn’t care...I just enjoy coming here every day and appreciate that I have the opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
They're probably hoping these people will join Patreon or that they'll become a supporter on Facebook...this way they'll still be showing their love for the family 🤢🙄
I am wondering if the mailbox closing has to do with being held against Ass financially... with the child support revision happening. Maybe not but the timing though! And if gifts, giveaways, equal above a certain amount... like 400 or 500 in a year... it us considered income and legally have to pay taxes on it. (I have won some things myself and it is actually tax law)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am wondering if the mailbox closing has to do with being held against Ass financially... with the child support revision happening. Maybe not but the timing though! And if gifts, giveaways, equal above a certain amount... like 400 or 500 in a year... it us considered income and legally have to pay taxes on it. (I have won some things myself and it is actually tax law)
Let's hope the child support reviewers take a close look at the money they rake in from the Patreon people as well. I seriously cannot for the life of me think why anyone sends them money, what is wrong with them, can't they see how these self indulged heffalumps live, they want for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.