Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piggy keeps taking them for herself
You know it's all Piggys..everyone else just exists there

Reactions: 18
She also knows how to open the overhead garage door.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that since Assa is getting larger by the day, that his head appears to be to small for his body??
Well, I was going to comment what an Asshole husband he is for putting Miss Piggy in the vlogs at such an unflattering angle (Guess he’s made his point, no filtering those photos! Ha ha Ha ha ha)......BUT he puts equal amounts of unflattering pictures of himself! All is fair in love and war I suppose! I was actually going to say he put her clip in looking like this because of their fight that they broadcasted on their podcast yesterday LOL. She sure has lost lots more weight! *wink wink* Look at those noodley toothpick arms! Sexy AF! She had that surgery at the old house didn’t she? It’s been well over a year I think? She should have lost a lot more by now especially with the estimates we made at that time of how much she weighed. Research says 60-70% of weight should be lost in the first year post gastric bypass surgery. She should be nearing mid to low 200’s by now and looking pretty good. Too bad it failed her. I was actually rooting for her before she showed her true colors.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I am increasingly convinced she is doing social media trainings for the beauty guides. (Since they have so much experience with that part.) Honestly, I don't think anyone should take make-up application to anyone.
Why spend the time and energy photoshopping all that fat off and leave those wrinkles??

Reactions: 14
Went searching for comments on YouTube, and they disappoint. I have to give mad props to Liza Able90. She came with receipts, and boy did she strike a nerve with Ass and Cilly.

The rest of the comments from YouTube.
Great shots MsB! Thank you!

Reactions: 4
Btw, in the US, the high cost of hourly labor involved to carefully unscrew & remove old cabinets is often times financially not worth it. The contractor would probably charge over $2000 in labor to salvage them. Their cabinet pile looked like junk. People do sell decent ones, donate, use in craft rooms, basements, & garages too. I also believe that the people picking up the cabinets have ways of recycling & selling on their own. OfferUp in the US is awesome! Is there such an app in the UK? Maybe it’s the same app?

Reactions: 3
Good job girl! I enjoyed that throughly

Reactions: 7
One could bounce a nickel off her tightened eye bags, but it wouldn’t bounce if flicked off her jiggly bod. It would succumb to gravity. What is she using under eye eyes? Clear nail polish? I’m a bit older & not a wrinkle.

Reactions: 5
Thank you for explaining that, I didn’t have a clue either

Reactions: 5
March 2019 she had the surgery. She should be at her ideal weight or damn near it by now, with only excess skin to deal with. We see her in shorts all the time, she has no excess skin thats for sure. Her legs look like sausages ready to burst from the casings LOL

Reactions: 22
I have seen her sit on the floor in the laundry room, or in front of the pantry. Poor kid...she’s really an innocent.

Reactions: 16
Here is the screenshot again, with the YouTube comments.
The last comment....when Abbie is 18, will she get a vote? (assuming the commenter means politically)

That's actually an interesting question. Because, gut reaction, one would think - well, no, she doesn't understand what voting is, right?

But who decides that? And where is the line for deciding such a thing?? Any legal adult has the right to vote unless they're disenfranchised by the court (almost always for felony convictions).

I hadn't actually thought this through before so I went to do some reading on the topic.
Apparently the right to vote is, in most states, decided during guardianship hearings as a disabled individual nears their 18th birthday - link below. If guardianship is granted - if the person is determined to be unable to manage their own affairs - voting rights are generally stripped at the same time.

So Abbie likely will be disenfranchised when she turns 18, thus ineligible to vote.

Reactions: 13
Holy shit. So more like OVER ayear and a half? Yes. She definitely should be at or dangerously close to ideal weight by now. Poor lady. Wonder where these People went off the rails. Are they just really selfish gross garbage people or was it the way they were raised? It seems that asses family is actually quite nice. Her parents don’t give me terrible creepy vibes but they don’t seem like they were the best parents. I struggle to understand how people end up like this. They have changed so much even from when they started YouTube...they have gotten so much more greedy and NOT just with food LOL.

Reactions: 16
I have seen her sit on the floor in the laundry room, or in front of the pantry. Poor kid...she’s really an innocent.
Yes, she is. I've seen those pictures also. Her bedroom re-model could've been made into more of a comfort space for her.

This is very interesting. Thank you for the link to the article.

Reactions: 7
She hated that flight to/from NC. I’m sure the seat-belt extension likely needed this time didn’t help her mood. And such a moody woman she is!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see in the office P's claws going for the 1/2 donut on the desk?
Just the claw in camera view.

So how is she making the big bucks?

Asa cuts and edits the vlog so much that you can barely tell when things actually happen anymore.. They were upstairs and showed her going to bed and then showed the footage of her being outside...
Probably set it all up for content then it backfires on him

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.