Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Summer must not have any friends at all! It is so weird how her whole life revolves around them! It’s obvious she is very immature for being 22 years old, but something is just not right there. I bet when Asshat said they were going to watch a movie she was sitting right in between them 2. I can’t imagine a 22 year old on a Friday night wanting to spend it with those 2 idiots!! I bet she bathes Abbie everyday.
Maybe thats why she is stickin' around?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MSlix73

VIP Member
Is Abbie wearing the body suit that zips in that back under the tutu? There is something off about it. Maybe she is gaining weight like some have noticed.
View attachment 296187

I think it is the donuts she gets every single day. Remember when it was a special treat to get donuts on her birthday? Now its an everyday occurrence

• Heart

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
The RA in my hands prevents me from being able to straighten my hands completely w/o feeling a really tense stretch. It’s harder for my R hand (I’m R handed). Is it normal to feel so much stretching & tension while trying to do what Abbie is doing? I don’t even come close to her hand posture. It has been said many times before, but she does appear to have hyper-mobile joints & flexibility. I wonder why that happens in ASD. Anyway, it very much looks like P’s hand & forearm there too.
I have heard stories and follow quite a few people on instagram who are autistic who also have EDS, it's been speculated before on here that Abbie may have that...

Sweetums

VIP Member
Her transformation to Aunt Bea is complete!
View attachment 291514
Omg the inertube bags under her eyes! Double up on the sotox and eyearise shit!

• Haha

Lizaable90

VIP Member
It won’t matter soon..
Dunkin’ is in talks of being sold off to the private company that owns Baskin Robbins and Arby’s... Even if they were to get a sponsorship, it won’t last long after the sale..

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
I was looking into the Fempire Fund program she is in. I was trying to see what the scam is. This is her picture that is posted along with the other scammers part of that group. Do y'all think she was trying too hard to look sexy and/or younger in that pic? It's a very weird lip thing she's doing or am I being an awful human. The other women's pic are let's just say...different, lol! And I think it's so weird that she doesn't have mascara on as well. You'd think she would feature their shitty makeup. Maybe it burns her eyes😉
She looks younger ...wonder when the picture was taken. Going for the "sexy" and I know it look???

• Haha

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
I saw these two comments on Ass's latest Instagram post. All I could think of is yeah Ab is #1 and that's the problem since the child is grossly spoiled. Secondly, how do these people know Ab's teeth are healthy? The kid lost a tooth once and her parents had no clue and we're like huh how did this happen? Lolol oooh well!

Also, snacks limited? Healthy well-balanced meals? These people are delusional. Ab does not look healthy, especially lately, and it's sad.

Edit: I would also like to add, Crazy Nanny has an Instagram account. It seems she's been on a low carb weight loss journey and is doing great. Goes to show what healthy eating and determination can do, vs P......idk, just found it kind of ironic.

CrazyNanny_goes_keto is her account for anyone who wants to check it out. The food she makes looks so tasty and can't even compare to what P serves up.
Omg these people are nuts

• Haha

Mommatwin87

They couldn’t even be bothered to take Abbie trick or treating this year. Covid is definitely not an excuse for them as we know. 🙄

cucumber

VIP Member
He still has his car, right guyths? He isn't hoofing it. I bet they even buy all his gas. Such teen bliss. Someday, responcibility is gonna hand him his azz.

Well...they forgot biopsy 😠 and are knocking me out for that and a port tomorrow. Adding liver to biopsy too. Just when pain from kidney tubes was being managed. Was going to Trick or Treat with grandson. Not now. Bummed. I'm missing him! 🙁
Sending you loads of good wishes ❤

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
View attachment 291939
Hahaha The question was answered. But of course, not by Asshat! 🙄
Now she grabs prepped foods...or unprepped...in the kitchen on cilla's stuff&things when they have her "help" Priscilla's cook. Or, if she's left unattended with a whole pizza on the counter that she pretty much ate except maybe 1 slice and a couple others she partially ate!

lillibb

VIP Member
This is my daughter “crate trained” puppy. I think he’ll end up as big as my Pyrenees who rules my house. Well, until the cat shows up.
#freesandy
My dog was crate trained as a puppy (Schnauzer) for nighttime sleeping and when leaving the house. I would love for her to sleep in the bed with me but she jumps down, wonders around, scratches under the bed, so I have a night time crate which she walks right into for sleeping. During the day she's out. The Ass family is probably afraid Sandy might tear up the nasty couch cushions while they're gone.

Reactions: 8

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
At 15:07 across the screen it says after dinner. That's when she went into the pool. They claim that the door was unlocked because of Sandy. I'm thinking that was even staged because she was as jumping in the pool so many different times. They lock that door every time they get get in or out.

She was wearing also a different outfit before she went to bed. This must have happened before the regression, and she's peeing on her bed I'm ripping up pull ups.

Last edited:

MaidenX

VIP Member
Very good points. :)

With as much as Asshat lies about things, it wouldn't surprise me if they have her on some stronger meds for sleeping or some stronger tranquilizers during the day. Lately, a good part of the time she seems very lethargic and out of it. I know that that has been interpreted in certain ways by others but I think there's a decent chance that a good part of what we're seeing is her being on strong meds. Just my opinion.
I agree with you. I know at one time one of Abs meds I had taken before also. It was for anxiety and not only does it numb you and totally zoink you out but highly addictive. I spent a lot of time (if I wasn't falling asleep) so out of my gourd I couldn't tell you what day it was or what I did 5 minutes ago. Not sure she is still on it but pretty sure she is.

• Heart
  • Sad

Snarky1003

Do they think Isiah will take the time to pull her hair out of her face in a sloppy ponytail three to 10 times a day when it is his turn to take care of her? I am sure he will opt for the SMART solution unlike lipstick momma who is obvious clueless. If she was worried about appearances she would quit with her DD runs, processed foods with high carb and sugar content( has Hello Fresh before and was surprised at how much sodium and sugar are in the meals)and focus on losing more weight then she has so far.

They say they bought the house for Abbie... why buy a huge house that is in need of repairs, whether cosmetic or functional. If the house is for Abbie then why are they staying in the master bedroom and Abbie is in the other room. They turner Isaiahs room into a guest room before the car cooled down from the return trip of taking him to college. It seems it would of been smarter to buy a new home, with new features, so then in years to come the upkeep would be economical. I also doubt the house is 100 years old like they say it is.
The house is pretty close to 100. 94 years old. Didn't have to sleuth hard for the address.

Kimmied

VIP Member
I went back and watched it, the "after the beep" section is labeled "after dinner" and Abbie is still in her day clothes in the security footage, so Abbie jumping in the pool presumably actually happened when everyone was still up...which means all she had to get through was the door. Asa notes that he forgot to lock it, so at least they have some kind of safety measure to keep her from getting out there all the time.
I remember this and commenting that they never “forget” to make sure the food is locked.

Justcheckingin

I can’t imagine that not washing all the salt water from the pool of every night can be good for Abbies skin . Wouldn’t that be terribly drying???
They did it in the summer, I’m sure they’re continuing to do it. And yes very drying.

• Sick

convert70

VIP Member
"You sound like a picky eater. You got to have a red stuffed pepper they're a lot less bitter than the green ones."

Yep, the red and yellow ones. I also like the green ones.

"At least try it. Or try peppers and onions with sausage. Worth it, you'll enjoy it. I could understand the tomato thing, my brother hated those, but had no problem with eating spaghetti sauce..."

My one sister-in-law was that way also yet she liked ketchup on various foods.

"Mine is to get legal weed. My husband thinks I'm crazy...."

With all I've been through with my leg only to lose it 😔 I'd give it a go for my pain and nerves.
But it really comes down to what you like & don't like and might try.

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Thanks... I tried the stuff for many years..remember I was a teen in the sixties, and it makes me paranoid. I adore peanut butter. The smooth kind..not crunchy. And yes, I’m a picky eater. Peppers will never be my thing. I am frightfully stubborn...but still around to joke about it!

My dad also threw me in the pool so I wouldn’t be afraid of the water (he was quite the character). Fortunately, I love to swim..lol! Just thought of something...my dad also had me drive a year before I was old enough for a drivers license (with him). The first time driving, he had me drive on the highway, No wonder I’m a chicken shit...😂 He took out all the kids and grandkids driving.
My daughter had a mini motorbike at 7 years old and also drove the Land Rover around the farm at the same age.....as a result she's always been a fantastic driver in adulthood and drives tractors, JCB's, cattle trailers and all sorts with bags of confidence. Kids are often smarter than we give them credit for.

cucumber

VIP Member
If your family really observed the traditions of Catholic Church, you would know this is inappropriate. These garments are sacred and should be respected. But I guess you wouldn’t know that.
That's true. I am Catholic and I actually have a rosary. I keep it in a special place. I'm not offended by her wearing it although I would never.