Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched this video like three times because I'm laughing so hard. I think it's funny that they think that she likes shaving cream and every time that she encounters it she has the same reaction she wants it off of her. They don't understand that she hates it but they keep on doing it. And the way she's going after the candy, hysterical. She gets fed so bad that she thinks that candy is more nutritious than the crap they give her. Priscilla has no control over her even grabbing the candy.

Reactions: 17
With Abbie in the bathroom, he actually turns his head and sees her on the toilet. He can't use the excuse that he didn't realize she was there in the background. Not to mention, he edits the vlog, there was nothing to stop him from editing it out.
He even filmed her on the toilet once and most of the autistic community were appalled by this. Luckily she wasn't actually using it but it's still not ok

Reactions: 15
Sorry Priscilla...too little, too late! And the laugh at the end???... Forced. Sorry....

Reactions: 12
My daughter had a mini motorbike at 7 years old and also drove the Land Rover around the farm at the same age.....as a result she's always been a fantastic driver in adulthood and drives tractors, JCB's, cattle trailers and all sorts with bags of confidence. Kids are often smarter than we give them credit for.

Reactions: 8
Laughed my ass off at "she is shaped like a question mark"......I do see some irony in that.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely. It would be better if she could say I am sad that I think these are things my 15 year old daughter might enjoy, so let's see. But that's life with a severely autistic child.

Reactions: 10
Sorry Priscilla...too little, too late! And the laugh at the end???... Forced. Sorry....
Oh yeah that was the cringe part. I could see laughing one time over the stupid toy, but she did it like two or three times then I shut the video then. Totally forced.

Reactions: 6
STOP! You are not a host of a tv show. She bugs me the way she talks about things as if she’s doing a commercial.
Yes!! Also, putting Abbie's diagnosis of Autism on every single time she is on the video...
Seriously? Why?? She doesn't need to put that on every single video, every single time she is working with Abbie...
She isn't getting a lot of new subscribers and she has way more videos that all state this.. It is literally filler and incorrect information, within the first 30 seconds of the vlog....
I guess if she keeps telling herself that Abbie only has Autism, that it makes it true... Sadly, it is a gross misinterpretation of her child and gives her audience so much incorrect information...

Priscilla makes me literally sick.. I just hope one day, Isaiah has a "come to Jesus moment" and calls out his parents for all the horrible things that they do...

Reactions: 24
Stupid asshole......can she do ANYTHING without food???? Always need the bait for Ab because thats how they have programed her. First thing to be gobbled down??? Boogers, her favorite.

Reactions: 20
She's out of breathe just making the video. "You could say Gummy eyes, Witches fingers, Hog snouts, Hog hooves".

Summer is getting fat- she's getting a lard arse.

Reactions: 15
@Melissa Roper : We have just had our election for Prime Minister and also to vote for two referendums: 1: the decrimislation of marijuana and the end of life act. I voted yes to both, and the PM got back in with a landslide, so the fake news coming out of the US, about her putting all passengers from overseas flights into quarantine ‘camps’ with mandatory Covid tests on day 1, 3 and 12 are working! No Covid deaths for months, and only 24 deaths overall! All positive tests go into government facilities, negative tests (passengers) stay in 4-5 star accomodation hotels for two weeks.
I am eligible for sativa drops, but they have to be imported from Australia and work out at $120 a bottle, the boy next door has brought a farm last year, in anticipation of getting into the organic growing of medicinal weed, as he has been experimenting growing different strains to see which has the best quality.

Cute Greek Cheek I have one too, a yellow sided

Reactions: 4

Maybe you can buy a pool and she can get it off her hands quicker.

Really bad idea, Abigail would most likely put the dry rice in her mouth, big-time choking hazard.

Not legal in PA, but isn’t medical weed legal anywhere?

Reactions: 1
Awww. Ass is remembering an old Halloween.
https://www.facebook.com/Let's discuss.

Aw look. Let's just really go for that contest medal and push more Cinnamon Toast cereal out there. Leghumpers will think it is cute.

This may be the only time I haven't seen Abbie trying to escape Cilly's grasp.

Let's force our child, late at night to go Trick or Treating. Let's put her on full display for the neighbors to see her meltdown. Yeah, that is smart. Oh let us educate them about Abbie being non-verbal autistic that should never be outside alone. Let's embarrass ourselves by telling them you only referred to the new neighbor as "tank top." Oh, not to mention their 100k subscribers on YouTube. If anyone has seen my eyes? They rolled out of my head, and I need them for tonight's screenshots and sarcasm.

Oh boy, she is really upset. She really bit herself hard during her "small meltdown."

Here is a comparison of pre-WLS Cilly. Yep, I see those pounds that have melted off of you. Sorry to disappoint, but they are back.

This is not an image I want on my brain. Time for some bleach before tonight's vlog.

Reactions: 11
Dude the onewheel is AMAZING. It truly is
One of the best purchases I’ve ever made lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.