Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house seems so cluttered now with the “studio”,it never seemed to be very roomy before. Maybe it’s the layout, just can’t see paying that much money for that house! To each their own but nothing is appealing to me with that house.That new Studio is because Piggy probably can’t handle them stairs!! All we heard was this house was for Abbie. Abbies forever home BULLSHIT!! Just as it was said before Abbie is just the Cash Cow!!

Reactions: 27
Isaiah is looking rough lately. The hairstyle is doing nothing for his weight gain.

"people get remodels done, we go on vacations"
yes but not during A GOD DAMN PANDEMIC YOU MORON
I
Isaiah is looking rough lately. The hairstyle is doing nothing for his weight gain.

"people get remodels done, we go on vacations"
yes but not during A GOD DAMN PANDEMIC YOU MORON
I absolutely love that Prigly got all mad and defensive about her kitchen remodel. That means she knows she's not beloved by all and she knows she's being called out. I love it!

Reactions: 22
And she got the Peloton bike first week in July and lies about using that too.

Reactions: 22
Her studio looks stupid. It's in the spot where a living room should be.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if A has ever had a good ass kicking from a real man, bc he needs one

Reactions: 28
Same, I had to look it up and I like it bc I swear my bf does it, now I have the perfect word to describe it next time lol
Glad I could help with your relationship issues, maybe A&P should have me as a guest on their podcast.

Reactions: 9
I was always critical and concerned about the way Abbie eats. One large mouthful after another scooped up and taken in without first having to have swallowed what is still in the mouth, no real chewing, just swallowing. Food dripping down her chin (milk fron cereal, etc....Seen numerous food timez Asa or Summer wiping Abbie's chin and mouth. Choking hazard. Also her face so cloae to the bowl or plate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
"Look at me! I'm desperate for views so I ran around the house like an idiot trying to create exciting content!!"

Reactions: 23
With Abbie in the bathroom, he actually turns his head and sees her on the toilet. He can't use the excuse that he didn't realize she was there in the background. Not to mention, he edits the vlog, there was nothing to stop him from editing it out.

Reactions: 24
Piggy keeps taking them for herself
You know it's all Piggys..everyone else just exists there
Nailed it Kermy. All for the big P.

One could bounce a nickel off her tightened eye bags, but it wouldn’t bounce if flicked off her jiggly bod. It would succumb to gravity. What is she using under eye eyes? Clear nail polish? I’m a bit older & not a wrinkle.
I’m sixty four and seriously have less wrinkles. I did once upload a pic of my eye area but someone suggested I had had work done ( yes in my dreams ) all down to genetics.

I find myself strangely fascinated by the legs, I have never seen anything like them before, they are huge, they must weigh a lot. The picture of her posted earlier was doctored to death yet then he posts the vlog and she is her roly poly self, what’s the point when we all know how she really looks.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
I guess if their social media scamming goes kaput they could always take their show on the road
https://giphy.com/mD4K0ZiBpxVjBZqwcK
Oh I just love this one Kermy you have outdone yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This isn't actually the first time he's caught Abbie on the toilet on camera (other than that horrible "tutorial" video at their old house which was/is disgusting btw), apparently a few months back he caught her whole body naked on the toilet in the back of his shot and it was only when people commented that he had to edit again...

Last question??

Oh he's been hated and despised by virtually all of the #actuallyautistic community for years lol, this is nothing new

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
With Abbie in the bathroom, he actually turns his head and sees her on the toilet. He can't use the excuse that he didn't realize she was there in the background. Not to mention, he edits the vlog, there was nothing to stop him from editing it out.
I agree he could of cut that bit out. But by keeping it in. He was counting on someone seeing it. Commenting. Therefore causing others to go back to the vlog thus creating more views!
He is a sly fat fucker! He knew exactly what he was doing!

Reactions: 28
What an effin idiot.
Everyone in the restaurant was staring. Every single person. Musta been quite a show.
Well then I would say Abbie mustve been honking and grunting and swinging while Big Prilly stayed on her phone, Assss looked all defensive and Summer giggled incessantly.
According to him, the entire restaurant was wrong and he was right. They must all adapt to us.

Reactions: 23
Went to Dunkin for the first time today and it was . Heavily over-roasted and and expensive!! Also those tiny munchkins come in at a whopping 80 calories each - which is ok for one bite but if you are feeding someone multiple a day on top of meals it is surely a recipe for disaster.
I don't see how they are even going to break even with their money with this excessive spending and frittering away on empty calories.

Reactions: 16
According to him, the entire restaurant was wrong and he was right. They must all adapt to us.
That's the Asshat mentality. It's always everyone else's fault.
He's extremely hypocritical or two-faced in that sense. It's okay for Abbie to be wild and loud because that's just who she is. If other people are bothered by it then they're "garbage humans" acting negatively towards an autistic girl. That's how he sees it.

I think it's how he makes himself feel better about the situation. If he can make everyone else the bad guy.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.