Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually liked Asa’s throwback vid on Facebook lol
Well it sure did show lots of differences. They didnt have the money then obviously by looking at their home. And Abby was not only smaller & cuter, but seemed more 'with it'.

There is definitely something up with Hogshit vs The Pigs. You're all right. Not a dicky bird about him for days and no birthday exchanges. I couldn't sleep last night and was thinking about it. I wasnt in the Gay Hoglet clique but am now seriously thinking that he may have come out to them on his birthday. That lip touching moment on his recent vlog was a strong indicator on my Gaydar. What do you think?
I didnt watch his vlog so I didnt seethat lip moment. Now I'm gonna have to watch the damn thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We don't really know, but apparently it's going to take 2 weeks. I'm assuming that they're trying to work when Abbie is at school, so that she's not in the way, and she's not there to annoy the workers.
But but but...she would never annoy the workers! Every worker dragged or honked at by sweetgirl autismprincess is the chosen one! Gracing them with her saintly presence, she is changing the world one person at a time. And if they are really lucky, Asa is going to bestow his autism wisdom on them, revealing the best kept secrets from his collection of deep and profound knowledge.
Rejoice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There is nothing cute about making fun of your daughter who doesn't understand why she has to wait for food.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
About Abbie's signs.
Dont they all look the same? Some kinda motion to her mouth for food....maybe yall are better than me at picking up differences but I sure as hell can't
To call her a teenager in any sense of the word is just....*sighs*

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Where is this lip touching scene on Isaiah's recent vlog?! I watched it once through and didn't catch it. Lol

Reactions: 5
Ok....did I miss Isa with lip touching moment?? Direct me to find this please.
One of Isaiahs vlogs, he puts his finger up to his friends mouth to quiet him, but it was kinda....gentle, if you get my drift...I forget which one It was but it def wasn’t this last Mon...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
My thoughts on tonight’s vlog: ⭐Long post warning ⭐

Altho she’s probably used to it by now, I still think it bothers Abbie on some level when Asshat & the gang talk about her right in front of her. In the clip near the beginning when Abbie is putting her lunch bag away, Asshat & Summer start talking about her:
“Is she waiting on direction?”
“Maybe.”
“And she knows I’m watching her because of the…”
“Yeah.”

Whether Abbie fully understands each and every word being spoken or not, it’s still rude and disrespectful to talk about her as if she isn’t there.

Asshat tries to convince us all of what an amazing business woman Princess P is, showing her in her zoom meeting and telling us about funding women owned businesses. 🙄🙄 Really trying to get away from the slime life is a scam theme. You can talk all you want and try to build things up as more than they are, Asshat. The truth of the matter is pretty obvious. Oh and also, why is Asshat the one telling us about this, why not let the ‘Boss Babe’ speak for herself??

Pointing out that the meal P cooked was only 600 calories.. So super healthy!.. Too bad everything else they eat (and drink) in a day cancels that out.

For crying out loud, P need to stop with the smothering hugs all up in Abbie’s face. Get out of Abbie’s personal space and give it up with trying to convince us that you really love her soooo much.

So, Asshat tells us that most of the time when Abbie gets upset it’s because of communication deficits. She doesn’t understand what they’re saying, exactly. This seems to be a common thing that both Asshat and P bring up, that if Abbie gets upset it’s because of her frustrations at not being able to communicate effectively – which, is in large part due to A&P’s failures to work with her properly, or because she doesn’t understand things properly. A&P never take any ownership or accountability of the things THEY do, or fail to do, that contribute to how Abbie feels. It’s always placed on Abbie’s shoulders. Oh yeah, their other favorite excuse: It must be those darn teenage hormones raging! 🙄

Asshat decides that social stories are essentially pointless and that’s why they haven’t been using them with Abbie. Of course he would decide that. After all, Asshat knows best! All I hear is more bullshit justifications for their laziness when it comes to Abbie.

Princess P once again invading Abbie’s space by grabbing her face and kissing her – while Abbie is upset. To me, that makes things worse. Abbie doesn’t do well with physical closeness to begin with, I would think it would just upset her even more than she already is by doing it when she’s in a bad mood and trying to cope with it. And then imitating Abbie’s gestures while she’s upset… great move.

One of my favorite parts, at the end, Abbie tells Asshat she needs a break from his stupid rambling. lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay, my gaydar is going off on Isaiah's biking friend on the vlog from October 12th. Could that be his boyfriend?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Friday

tC8IQqM.jpg

Another apropos sentiment lol.....especially everytime one if them opens their mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tonight's vlog from YouTube:
Nope, can’t watch it...literally seconds in and I’m irritated. Coffee and donuts, all A eats is sugar. Maybe bring her a banana and say if you eat this then you can have that(a donut). Or just give her a banana and go home without getting sugary coffee for the adults and no donuts for the teen.

Abbie was getting her lunch sack out of her backpack and walked to the kitchen, put lunch sack away and went right to donut bag with zero hand washing. (Unless Assssa cut that part out which I’m highly doubting!)

That’s all I could watch...🙄 I will say this, I haven’t watched a vlog in quite a while and Assssa has gained a lot of weight. His stomach is bigger, his shirt tighter, his man boobs are wayyy bigger. I’ve said it before...his weight and eating habits will catch up to him sooner rather than later. Hopefully both of them(P and Asssa) have good life insurance already.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
2A3A21F4-0675-4BBA-982E-0DF2E7787761.png
I’m so excited about their kitchen remodel. Look at how fabulous the patio turned out.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There is nothing cute about making fun of your daughter who doesn't understand why she has to wait for food.
That must be weird having both Thilly & Ab staring & drooling at people’s food! Eeks!

Big girl carrying big cup...#ThatIsAll
And she wonders how her surgery failed! 🤪 I’m not watching the vlogs either. They’re too gross.

Okay, my gaydar is going off on Isaiah's biking friend on the vlog from October 12th. Could that be his boyfriend?
Isaiah even “joked” it’s their 1st date & later found an excuse to touch his friend’s lips, quite seductively I might add. But hey, I’ve thought he was gay before ppl began asking in their livestreams! Which I thought was rude, because Isaiah was a minor then. I am sure A & P sense it too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
wood.

20201022_192749.jpg

Assa says the vlog is about his perspective and a family vlog with a purpose.....at least he was being truthful, his purpose is money and things. Piglips is so stressed, give me a break!

• Haha
That must be weird having both Thilly & Ab staring & drooling at people’s food! Eeks!

And she wonders how her surgery failed! 🤪 I’m not watching the vlogs either. They’re too gross.

Isaiah even “joked” it’s their 1st date & later found an excuse to touch his friend’s lips, quite seductively I might add. But hey, I’ve thought he was gay before ppl began asking in their livestreams! Which I thought was rude, because Isaiah was a minor then. I am sure A & P sense it too.
The picture of Abbie watching someone else with their food is not ok, if i was eating in a restaurant and I was being watched so intently I would not be happy. How ridiculous is it that her obsession with food has led to this. To stare at people when they are eating, sometimes stealing their food or having a meltdown because someone got their food first. All these behaviours should have been addressed when she was growing up, they have made food her only motivation and so this is the result. Arsewipe is always preaching about letting her do “ normal “ things , well he should have worked on her behaviour then she could do “ normal “ things, she only shows any animation when food is involved, most activities she looks off to the side but bring donuts into the picture and she is running round doing the head swinging thing. Is this really the best they could have got from their child. This is the result of very lazy parents doing the absolute minimum.
You reap what you sow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hi All
Welcome to tonight's installment of
"Port Hogsles"
Hopefully it will be an intriguing vlog to answer our many questions...nah who am I kidding, it'll be same tit, different day

1. All I'm gonna say is Nala better be okay
2. Suddenly there's a stuffed toy in the back with Abbie...but they don't read,here folks
3. Dunkin of course
4. Of course sugar...oops donut
5. Awww Piggy doing good charitable work...yeah right..sorry name of group sounds like a bunch of domanatrix
6. Summer with the bleeping giggle
7. Bet none of that gets kitchen gets donated to Habitat for Humanity
8. Idiots, they knew this was happening and are now just thinking about emptying the cabinets..and Summer with the I didn't even think about that......IDIOTS
9. Love how he made sure to say food only 600 calories
10. Fake maternal moment 5m12s
11. Fashion tip for Piggy time...if you don't have a waist don't wear a belted or elastic waist anything...just makes it look like your stomach is making a play for for your boobs
12. Poor bleeping baby got a little bitty barely noticable burn...my stove/oven is from 1989 and is perfectly fine..tit my stove is older than some people on here🤣🤣🤣
13. Ahhh relief Nala is safe...summer just wants a kitten but she should adopt not buy...idiot
14. Why the duck are they not starting to pack
15. And nausea inducing camera work
16. If he knows she's going to get upset why did he take her
17. Jersey Mike's sucky sub ship chain..
18. Stupid ass face when he says Starbucks 9m23s....he really is a fuckwad
19. Also if they know she's gets upset use DoorDash or Ubereats or one of the other delivery places...hell Jersey Mike's here offers delivery
20. Saying you don't leave Abbie in the car after you just left her in the car and and then rambling on justifying it...yup flimflam at it's finest
21. Shut up now
22. Should have ordered delivery
23. Yup looks like they started packing the cabinets at 11m50s.....NOT
24. Guess this means we'll be hearing how stressed and tired they ate and how exhausting it was
25. 11m53s look at that chin on Asswipe
26. 12m17s another fake maternal moment
27. Seems like double work..pull everything out and then pack it up...easier to pack the tit up and then organize it into the new kitchen especially if you're under a time crunch but I guess the logical way loses the drama
28. Oh look the bubblemaker....so that's where they hid it
28. OMFG with the tit camera work already
29. New kitchen for Princess Pig...what a waste of money...no I won't be following on Piggys channel. I will live vicariously through the tattlers that do watch
30. Let's see how long that bubblemaker lasts ,since Abbie really enjoys it you know it will disappear soon
The end

I gots nothing
13. Ahhh relief Nala is safe...summer just wants a kitten but she should adopt not buy...idiot. PetSmart animals come from local shelters so she would be adopting.
22. Should have ordered delivery. But then they would not have been able to get the coffee overload or Abbie's "favorite" snack.
30. Let's see how long that bubblemaker lasts ,since Abbie really enjoys it you know it will disappear soon. You know Pigcilla hid it away and we won't see it again.

View attachment 284844
View attachment 284845
She knows like 4 different signs, she's not giving you a whole speech she's asking for a snack.
View attachment 284847
View attachment 284848
It's 100% possible to take the cabinets down without damaging them even if they are trimmed in. My dad was able to do that by himself in the 80s. And those cabinets were really old they're probably at least 20 years old when he redid the kitchen. Oh and by the way those were real wood.
View attachment 284849
View attachment 284850
LMAO
OH MY LORD!!!!!!!! THe vlog is about him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her snack sign is that one where she pinches her thumb and pointer finger together and kinda puts them in her nose, right? Like taps them in there. Donut looks the same iirc??
Meanwhile, he taught her the donut sign after Covid hit, correct? Teaching her to touch her dirty hand to her mouth. Genius. 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.