Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, tonight's vlog...any bets on what we will see? Here are my guesses:

Opening montage of Ass making coffee while Abbie eats breakfast. Video footage of the drive to school. (Sorry, not sorry that I hope one day he gets pulled over and ticketed for doing this.) Abbie's snack after school. Another PSA about autism from the man who loves to talk, while Cilly cannot be distracted from her MLM scam-pire. I wonder if we will see them packing up the kitchen for the demolition. And what fast food are they going to have?

Included....screenshots of hints of what is coming.
Oh my giddy aunt, she’s keeping the bloody awful floor, I think that’s the worst part of the kitchen and as for her talking about quality, she wouldn’t know it if it slapped her in the face. We’ve all seen 🐷 version of quality just take a look at her earring collection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Those cabinets were definitely not from the 1920s. Did you think everyone's that stupid? Even if they retrofitted more modern outside cabinets on to the old ones didn't have plasterboard, they had real wood. My Grandma had authentic cabinets they only used only real wood then.
Also and whose to guess where the actual original kitchen was? That's probably not even where the original kitchen was. So I extremely doubt those are the original cabinets. And considering they brought up the fact that they made the microwave part of the installation on the last renovation before they even bought a house told you right then and there that there was a renovation prior to sale.

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry, but I can’t see the point in doing the vlog about the rice krispies? Was there a teaching momen? I must admit, I didn’t watch it, as the health and safety violations, were cringy to just read about, let alone watch! Was it done for a special occasion? Who actually eats that crap? It used to be a popular birthday party food in the 70’s, but most of the kids I have looked after, wouldn’t eat it these days, they eat fresh fruit and yoghurt icies/popsicles, chocolate or yoghurt covered strawberries, gummie bear type sweets etc. I live half a world away, where our population is 5 million for a country that is the same size as the UK or the state of California, and to date we have only had 25 Covid deaths, so different strokes for different folks!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
20201020_180638.jpg

So I didn't even see this stupid vlog yet. My prediction is that since the title says my birthday wish, I'm thinking Assa is going to say that is only wish is that Abbie will stay dad. And she will miraculously speak. That sounds like hemper worthy to me
LMAO isn't that the same picture that they used for Instagram? It looks so awkward.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Look at them push this podcast. I give it four weeks before they abandon it. I would definitely watch it if they do one about the negative comments!
Why does she have to keep telling everyone how happy she is, is she trying to convince us or herself. #delusional#lies#lies#morelies#don’tyouwishyouwerehotlikeme

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So, tonight's vlog...any bets on what we will see? Here are my guesses:

Opening montage of Ass making coffee while Abbie eats breakfast. Video footage of the drive to school. (Sorry, not sorry that I hope one day he gets pulled over and ticketed for doing this.) Abbie's snack after school. Another PSA about autism from the man who loves to talk, while Cilly cannot be distracted from her MLM scam-pire. I wonder if we will see them packing up the kitchen for the demolition. And what fast food are they going to have?

Included....screenshots of hints of what is coming.
I wonder if their home is considered to be on the Historical list of Jacksonville homes, if so I think improvements have to be approved.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 282305
So I didn't even see this stupid vlog yet. My prediction is that since the title says my birthday wish, I'm thinking Assa is going to say that is only wish is that Abbie will stay dad. And she will miraculously speak. That sounds like hemper worthy to me
I haven’t either but if I was Priscilla, at this point, I would be wishing for my child to be able to communicate their wants and needs to me, by any form of communication that I could understand... I don’t care if she ever speaks and at this point, it is a very good possibility that it will never happen but there is way more than vocal speaking. I would be throwing it all on her to.. Way more appropriate sign language and using her iPad constantly. I would have 4 or 5 of them, some charging and others at the ready.,

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look at them push this podcast. I give it four weeks before they abandon it. I would definitely watch it if they do one about the negative comments!
Cheesy boring pillocks, why do they think anyone wants to hear them talking about their 'dang happy' lives filled with unicorns and rainbows. She's only 'so dang happy' because her pockets are being filled with dollars from the gullible morons who buy her shite make up and his cheap crap from China.

And P really is ultra thick, those 1920's kitchen cupboards appeared to be white plastic from the damage they showed on the vlog a while ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can even see her sun damage under the wax! Good grief isn't there anyone that can get through to her that she's an embarrassment?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Rice Krispie treats were always made by the homely moms in the 70’s-80’s. And the treat was hardly enjoyable. Thilly is just the type to crave them & consider them a popular treat. Hardly anymore.

Reactions: 10
I may sound callous, but Abbie is never going to talk. You have failed her with your inconsistencies and inability to give her more vocabulary on her iPad. The fact that you use this twice a year at least for views just goes to show your true wish is for more money from views on your vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sweet little vlog...lol...😹
I am pretty sure we are never seeing friend Jamie again!
Also, props to Omar the tent maker for his excellent work on Pigs skirt!
Assa, why do you continue to push the Piggy is nice narrative?

That look you get when you know you have to wait for everyone to leave before you get to eat your 3 pieces of Birthday Cake.

8D617466-6F4D-4568-9EB7-7A5135F6EB92.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tonight's vlog from YouTube:
That’s like the dinner party from hell for me. Why does he show Abbie rooting up her nose at the table and why on earth is he comparing Kaidale to Abbie, he is leaps and bounds more advanced than her.
Two of their “ friends “ cancelled what a surprise, to think they missed the bubbly, warm Candy, they will be so disappointed.
Did he actually say he looked cute near the end ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Well congratulations Assa!
I'm not congratulating you on your birthday!
I'm congratulating you because you're the first person who ever bored me to death on a birthday video. You must feel special for that honor.

Oh my God, my prediction was right. His birthday wish was to have Abbie speak.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
Santa Hogara
Thank dog only 11m31s

1. Stupid titles....not clickbait just stupid
2. Piggys hell bent on losing Nala..she could easily escape that yard or drown in the pool...put nala upstairs assholes..cats climb
3. That cat isn't gonna last the fall
4. Assholes laughing about it
5. That's one expensive chunk of meat and she's gonna bleeping ruin it....😢
6. Oops Asswipe forgot her parents
7. Really who told her that outfit looked good...a skirt pulled up to your boobs because you have no waist to hold it up...nope never a good look
8. Shut the duck up Asswipe
9. duck with the nausea inducing camera work....🤢
10. Yuck what the duck with the shot of her ugly ass hoove lighting the candles complete with sappyass music
11. Ms wonderful cook and Baker couldn't bake him a cake
12. Oh was it my imagination or did Asswipe linger on whatever the friends name is boobs for a bit too long at the beginning of the dining room tit
13. Piggy nose rub was inherited by Abbie and could have done without seeing Abbie pick her nose
14. Easy...NO
15. Who cares...um kaidale seems more advanced....
16. Shut up Asswipe blah blah blah
17. Piggy is not amazing and SHOCKER one set of friends cancelled..anyone else see that coming
18. Omfg shut up...if Piggy was so amazing at celebrating people you would be celebrating your oldest daughter too
18. Laying it on beyond thick
19. Shifty eyes = liars
20. And end on the oh so heart tugging wish
"To hear Abbie speak"...yea my heart must be a frozen block of ice cuz that's just a platitude he uses frequently
The end

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.