Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Off topic tonight's video MUSIC AGAIN!! What's up with the music in all the vlogs?I had to stop watching. I just can't with this family!
Okay, that music was so jarring!
I looked into this. Since Asshat was nice enough to list the artist & track name I started there. I found a notation that the artist was with Epidemic Sound. I thought that was their record label at first, but as it turns out that's a royalty-free subscription music service. For $49 per month (!!!) you can use this company's library of music in monetized Youtube videos.

And fine, whatever. He needs to turn the damn volume on it down because it's obnoxious, but I see the need for there to be some music in videos. What's odd, though, is that there's a lot of free royalty-free music (meaning you're allowed to use the music & don't have to pay for it) available already. That's why we hear a lot of the same instrumental tracks in certain genres of Youtube vids.

Any bets on how long until we have a sponsored video with Asshat saying "If you've been enjoying the music we've been featuring in our vlogs lately, use the discount code...."?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Crap & Shit went to the "bougie" grocery store!
(That is a quote, that's what she actually called it.)

Oh my GOD why is she TOUCHING EVERYTHING and then PUTTING IT RIGHT BACK???

This is a fucking pandemic, you hosebeast! You're disgusting!!
What a slap in the face to their subs that are struggling right now with job loss and food insecurity.

• Heart
  • Sick

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I don't like how Assa hovers over Abbie either but...
You gotta remember she's PROFOUNDLY IDD, with a history of violence and eloping.
I doubt that he is "playing" or interacting with her ever, except to get vlog footage.
He has to stay close to control her movements for whatever narrative he is trying to show at the time for the vlog.
Abbie doesn't know wtf is expected of her when he forces her to perform. Assa has no idea how she will respond. That's why he hovers. That's why Summer hovers.
They just throw shit out there with Abbie "activities", sees what the best result is and uses it in the vlog.
I do think Abbie is aware that she has his undivided attention during Abbie "activities" but shes not aware of anything deeper than that.
Abbie's behavior is a lot wilder than they show on the vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Hey just thought of something...wonder if the upcoming visit is for Isaiahs birthday? You know...nothin better than partying with Mama.
🎉🎈🎉
I also think the maasssives will have alcohol, and as the lovelies aren’t driving, they can all camp down in the living room, REST assured Prissy will make sure Savannah will draw the short straw and end up sleeping in Abbies whiffy corner. I’m sure Asssa will have all the available cameras up, and he will be in the crawl space with his laptop 🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

KateK

VIP Member
P making Abbie appear on her "cooking" video is truly disgusting.. exploitation at its finest. Abbie did not want to "cook" and was only interested in looking at/running off with the ingredients. When they were at the pantry Abbie started doing that hand shaking STIM.. and I could hear her fingers hitting each other with force.

Yea.. I think thats the day when Abbie did not feel good. She was also picking her nose.

Who gets a meal kit for tacos? with precooked meat? its so easy to throw that together. P made the comment that this meal is really "nutritious" ... really? saw lots of cheese and sour cream going in there.

Someone mentioned Weekend at Bernies.. sadly...thats what it reminds me of as well when they move her limp hands around to make it look like she is performing a task.

• Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Can someone tell me if you guys discussed the computer that ASSa built, and was supposedly given to a twitch winner. I remember him saying that his brother, who is actually disabled wanted to get a computer and that he was going to build the computer for him, the computer got built, and it stayed on his desk for a while and instead of giving it to his brother he decided to give it to someone on Twitch. The weird thing about it, he didn't even acknowledge that he made the computer for his brother and just acted like he was as giving a random gift to someone on twitch. It just strikes me as strange. I'm thinking he had to have gotten some kind of kickback from that computer place, I can't imagine the brother just didn't want the computer. And even if the brother didn't want the computer how come he didn't mention that. That always struck me as weird.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Stripe69

VIP Member
Are they putting these kids in a hotel if theyre coming to JAX? They have no spare rooms. ??
I assumed the hambeasts were going back to Boone, especially since P made a point of not being able to bring back jam and crap for her cooter boards this trip....but mentioned getting stuff next time.
Who knows?
All I can picture is a bunch of kids sitting awkwardly on the couch with Abbie rocking, and Asa spouting off aboit how everyone loves her. 😞
And imagine the smell coming from the corner cushion.

• Sick
  • Haha
I wonder if Summer plans to work at JSA. Becca is there. Guillermo (Kaidales respite) now works at JSA too. Vlog Squad takeover?
I am singularly unimpressed with JSA. I see nothing they have taught Abbie. The only things Abbie is capable of have been taught by Brandi. What does Abbie do all day at JSA? She doesn't come home with a record of her daily activities and the Pigs never ask what she has done that they can follow up at home. It is a glorified babysitting service. I have searched for, and not found, any positive testimonials for the place.

On HER "bougie" grocery shopping trip to Fresh Market and it being for older people and not younger people. But she said young people "can go there too but they may not be able to afford it".

View attachment 263640
I think Pig now thinks she is classy because she can afford to shop there. Her remarks were deeply condescending. She is the personification of the word BITCH.

• Heart
  • Wow

Blasting

Chatty Member
I just fast forwarded through most of the last vlog. i ask myself, Don’t They get sick of each other. Far out. I’d rather die then shop with my husband. P is truly flipping revolting. How can she use her Aunt’s death to sell shit?? Why doesn’t she “pledge” ALL of her commission to a breast cancer or women’s charity.. she makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
They are losing views

They used to get that within a few hours of uploading.

Why aren’t the leghumpers watching?
My guess would be that the hardcore leghumpers are just a vocal minority. Most people are casual or semi-regular viewers and most of the videos are about as fun as smashing your head into a wall (without the added bonus of feeling dizzy afterwards). They are also losing Patrons. I roughly one week, they went from 500 down to 468.

• Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
Does Priscilla not understand that most ppl work M-F so on Saturday they want to get out early and do their shopping. I guess sitting on your ass holding a lipstick up to a camera makes you lose insight to what’s going on around you.

Boring vlog, that’s all I got.

• Heart
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Really is sad she can't pause 5 minute to act on film for the goodbye scene.

Swear this female is either on her phone, shopping, or playing with food. More often then not more than one at a time. It is pretty sad (and pathetic.)
Yep! Or acting surprised when she gets caught in the act! What..I am not eating this S’more!! Knowing we see that face, time and time and time again. Pathetic is RIGHT! 😎😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Hotographer512

VIP Member
He's a grouch in real life?
Is that the rated G version of he's a total asshole, in real life?
No news there.
We have known that for ages!
Next Question...

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Me too!! Do you think “Amanda Lee” is really one of the Massives in disguise? Somebody must be paying her, lol. She works so hard reading and responding on EVERY vlog.
UGH, drives me nuts. 🤮🤮🤮
I think she is just a nutter fan. And not the smartest or educated either. Those types get drawn in pretty easily

Last edited:
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I had WLS in 2002 and don't regret it. I lost significant weight. I weigh 150# and I'm happy here at that weight and Ive maintained my weight x last 15 yrs. It is WORK. I feel like the over-inflated ego she has caused by humpers is detrimental to her. IMO I think she is NOT EVER confronted with the truth by anyone especially Assa who feels guilty over first daughter/infidelity thing (imo). I NEEDED tuff love honesty to confront my lifelong of medicating self with food/alcohol etc... She is NOT cute. She is what 45? Hey, Cilla Sue, Stop with the "cutesy" giggling, acting like shes perfect BOSS BITCH, fall jewelry-wearing business woman etc...Her MLM seems to have changed her tons(no pun intended) Im 46 and these weird thingsshe says and do are just immature. I gave up things I see her eat/drink Daily. I had to be in EXTENSIVE therapy 6months prior to surgery apprival with a psychiatrist, nutritionist etc and long term therapy for approx 6months aftercare. I gave up all soda, pasta (except for couple bites during meal), hi sugar content foods/fluids like ice cream due to dumping syndrome and use of straws which expand the poach quickly. I cant see HOW she tolerates French vanilla ice coffees with sugar xtra cream or WTF else she puts in it. I guess like her get-rich quick schemes and out of pocket WLS without prepping goes hand in hand.
Amen!!
Tough love and accountability is imperative to recovery of addiction. Alcohol, drugs, food, they have deep deep roots. I get so tired of the "telling the truth" is hurtful. Yes. It is. But when you dont tell an addict the truth you are an enabler. I"ve met with more grieving spouses, parents and children than I can count. All of them just thinking they were doing what was best. Asa is an enabler. Food and obesity may be slower than an overdose or alcohol poisoning, but its killing her all the same.

• Heart

Veevee

Ugh only 4 minutes in and had to stop it for a comment. I watch Ima Survivor Sanctuary. That man works full time as a teacher, drives a bus for kids after school, takes care of tons of animals on his farm 7 days a week and puts out a video EVERY day. He never complains. All these people do is bitch bitch bitch. Maybe others can only run their errands on Saturday mornings because during the week they actually work!! Ugh, ok rant over...for now lol

• Heart
  • Angry

sachairiah

I’m so sorry.. I know it is bad to loose one. I am holding onto our only worker but if I could replace her, she would be gone tomorrow. I just hold onto her because I know we can’t replace her..
That was exactly why I kept the flaky worker; having some respite is better than none, right?

We have a company here that does respite but its 25$ an hour PER KID. Both of my kids qualify. I can't afford it.

I've been on this road to severe mental breakdown for a long time. I've been in burnout phase for almost three years now. How do you combat it? Nothing I'm doing is working for me anymore- I have no passion to do what I used to enjoy. Self care is a chore too, just so much to take care of, you know?

Sorry for the vent, friends. It's been rough

• Heart
  • Sad

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Okay, I'm back from my short hospital vacation. Since we are already on page 4 and another user has given a thread recap, I think I am going to skip this one. Any objections?

• Sad
  • Heart