Fathering Autism #52 Eatin, drinkin, poppin pills, Pigcilla’s comin for all the boys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh and so the golden boy leaving saga begins....thank god only 11m8s

1. Poor baby window won't work...been there done that drove to a garage to fix. Too bad it never made it to a vlog
2. Isaiah the fuckwad holding the door so Abbie can't get out of the bathroom. Sorry but he is an abusive little duck, playing mindgames like that
3. If course Piggy gathering food
4. She really is lazy. Make the god damn pickled okra, even I can make pickles it's not that hard. Bet leghumpers sent them pickled okra now. Oh and okra is slimy...probably why asswipe likes it, it's the veggie version of him
5. WTF IS HIS PROBLEM..LEAVE HER ALONE
6. Scammer in training is getting chunky
7. Aww look at Piggys portion, so small lol.
Until the cameras off
8. Damn piggy zoned in on Abbie like a VULTURE on a dead body
9. Grow up with the Dunkin tit.
10. Of course Piggy will take Hoglets kisses all day🙄
11. Sure loving Piggy bring a donut back
12. Dumbass and Fuckwad really are idiots and think they're do cute
13. And we know what I'm gonna say... I hate that bleeping cart
14. Anyone else wondering why they went to a Dunkin "far" away🤔
15. Oysther crackers, isn't that sweet making them for her boy 🤢
16. Damn this vlog is dragging
17. Piggy they sell all those things in Boone. Let go of your son's short and curlies already or he'll never grow up
17. Not a manchild, more like a pussywhipped conman with his fuckwad son
18. More so he can torment her more and get vlog footage for his channel
19. Poor Abbie just wants to leave the house
20. OMFG those damn scooters. Their poor neighbors....is it bad that if they wiped out I would laugh
21. Of course you bottomed out, the scooter is squealing for mercy
22. Abbie could care less
23. Blech the oh so touching goodbye🤣🤣🤣🤣
24. Keep doing what you're doing .. lying, cheating, scamming just like us. We're so proud
25. See you in a week
26. Oh duck. Couch talk has replaced kitchen talk.
27. You are not the only parents with kids in school
28. Oh shut the duck up
29. And cross promotion time
30. I don't care
31. Couch talk badly acted
The end

Over all boring vlog
#20...been hoping that since they bought them...😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have been waiting for someone to bring this up, they do purposely withhold options on the iPad in my opinion because they don't want to deal with her asking for those things. Something as simple as bedtime, I'm tired, couldn't she also be taught to interact in such a way where there could even be a button for not feeling well?
It's just the same four fast food options over and over again.

And no one on here really brings it up at all but the missing daughter thing still really irks me on so many levels. Part of me would love to know if it is Priscilla's doing entirely.
I fully believe Cilly is the reason he doesn't have a relationship. She doesn't want any of his love go to someone that is not her or Abbie. She owns his balls, and is never going to let him have any type of relationship with this NT daughter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
One thing I know after looking at Priss's massive butt...they better save for a sewer replacement in that old house. Could be $25,000! You know it's gonna need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One thing I know after looking at Priss's massive butt...they better save for a sewer replacement in that old house. Could be $25,000! You know it's gonna need it.
With all that cheese and processed crap it's been crying for mercy since they moved in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I did not realize you were looking for suggestions for a title. If I knew that I would have said; All the filters, Fatness and Falsehoods.

Have you guys all realized that Isaiah only wanted to take Abbie to her school just so that he could have some content on his channel. THUMBNAIL!!!

I'm kind of bummed out that Godcilla wasn't crying her eyes out. I'm pretty bummed out that asswipe cut that out. I was totally looking forward to that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I fully believe Cilly is the reason he doesn't have a relationship. She doesn't want any of his love go to someone that is not her or Abbie. She owns his balls, and is never going to let him have any type of relationship with this NT daughter.
I need the 100% reaction emoji for this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
On the scale of how boring this blog was:
I would say it was unwatchable.
I'm going to take a nap now. Even though I got up from a nap. Boring AF. And let's s be real that couch talk was just filler. I would say he's putting in 90% filler in 10% vlog now at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has lost 105 pounds...a “work in progress”. Liar, Liar!
The weird thing about her lying, had they been honest about her regaining weight...they would have gotten so many more subscribers! Bwhahahaha....They're so dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I did not realize you were looking for suggestions for a title. If I knew that I would have said; All the filters, Fatness and Falsehoods.

Have you guys all realized that Isaiah only wanted to take Abbie to her school just so that he could have some content on his channel. THUMBNAIL!!!
It is fine. I wasn't looking. I just saw the page count creeping up and that we needed a new thread Asap. We usually collect titles within the last ten pages, but at the moment the position for the person doing it is vacant and I don't have the time to look through 50plus pages to find all suggestions plus votes. I went with another title first, but someone commented that another suggestion got more votes. I saw it last minute and literally copied& pasted it. You have a 30 minute window to edit, I got feedback after an hour, so there was nothing I could do.
Keep your thread title in mind for the next thread though, it is funny..

• Heart
Did you see the size of the meal Abbie was having and then they went to get a dessert . That girl is going to weigh 300lbs very soon if they don’t stop.
Arsewipe made me laugh when he said how much he missed Isaiah and it didn’t feel as if he lived there anymore, I’m not surprised they turned his room around quicker than a hotel.😂😂😂
Meal portions, I spared you the creepy pinky.
Screenshot_20200923-181049_Chrome.jpg

The look on Abbie's face when she realized her mother was coming. She wasn't fast enough to escape the pig hug. I doubt she is "so exsited" at the thought.
20200923_192129.jpg
20200923_192153.jpg

You will need eye bleach, stocked in bulk in the naughty corner, for these next two. Isaiah is taking after his parents, while Abbie's back looks so incredibly uncomfortable.
20200923_192321.jpg
20200923_192335.jpg

Packaged Ranch Seasoning ✔
DD coffee at night (no wonder they never sleep) ✔
Creepy Cilly hands ✔
Can't have Isaiah go without her schpecial oyster crackers full of preservatives and MSG.
20200923_192248.jpg

These two geniuses going on and on about playing till after 1 am on Twitch miss the fact that they are standing in front of a clock clearly showing the time as 12:50 am. And Isaiah is so smart?
20200923_192306.jpg

Coming in hot to the naughty corner! Make room @Kermy .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahhh and so the golden boy leaving saga begins....thank god only 11m8s

1. Poor baby window won't work...been there done that drove to a garage to fix. Too bad it never made it to a vlog
2. Isaiah the fuckwad holding the door so Abbie can't get out of the bathroom. Sorry but he is an abusive little duck, playing mindgames like that
3. Of course Piggy gathering food
4. She really is lazy. Make the god damn pickled okra, even I can make pickles it's not that hard. Bet leghumpers send them pickled okra now. Oh and okra is slimy...probably why asswipe likes it, it's the veggie version of him
5. WTF IS HIS PROBLEM..LEAVE HER ALONE
6. Scammer in training is getting chunky
7. Aww look at Piggys portion, so small lol.
Until the cameras off
8. Damn piggy zoned in on Abbie like a VULTURE on a dead body
9. Grow up with the Dunkin tit.
10. Of course Piggy will take Hoglets kisses all day🙄
11. Sure loving Piggy bring a donut back
12. Dumbass and Fuckwad really are idiots and think they're do cute
13. And we know what I'm gonna say... I hate that bleeping cart
14. Anyone else wondering why they went to a Dunkin "far" away🤔
15. Oysther crackers, isn't that sweet making them for her boy 🤢
16. Damn this vlog is dragging
17. Piggy they sell all those things in Boone. Let go of your son's short and curlies already or he'll never grow up
17. Not a manchild, more like a pussywhipped conman with his fuckwad son
18. More so he can torment her more and get vlog footage for his channel
19. Poor Abbie just wants to leave the house
20. OMFG those damn scooters. Their poor neighbors....is it bad that if they wiped out I would laugh
21. Of course you bottomed out, the scooter is squealing for mercy
22. Abbie could care less
23. Blech the oh so touching goodbye🤣🤣🤣🤣
24. Keep doing what you're doing .. lying, cheating, scamming just like us. We're so proud
25. See you in a week
26. Oh duck. Couch talk has replaced kitchen talk.
27. You are not the only parents with kids in school
28. Oh shut the duck up
29. And cross promotion time
30. I don't care
31. Couch talk badly acted
The end

Over all boring vlog
Edited to add....Isaiah is too far gone to change. In fact he's gotten worse if possible

Also starting to think I need to trademark these things😘
Perfection! Now I am all set to watch the vlog when given the chance. ❤Thank you! # 8 whispered sweet nothings into my silky sow ear..VULTURE! 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
It is fine. I wasn't looking. I just saw the page count creeping up and that we needed a new thread Asap. We usually collect titles within the last ten pages, but at the moment the position for the person doing it is vacant and I don't have the time to look through 50plus pages to find all suggestions plus votes. I went with another title first, but someone commented that another suggestion got more votes. I saw it last minute and literally copied& pasted it. You have a 30 minute window to edit, I got feedback after an hour, so there was nothing I could do.
Keep your thread title in mind for the next thread though, it is funny..
You don't have to look through all 50 pages. There's an option at the top that says 'most liked posts', you click on that and it will sort all of the posts, you look for the thread title suggestion with the most votes and go with that one (unless it violates Tattle rules).

I think, if ppl start posting thread title suggestions when it gets to mid 700 posts or the start of 800 posts, it should give ppl enough time to vote.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.