Fathering Autism #52 Eatin, drinkin, poppin pills, Pigcilla’s comin for all the boys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What attitude? I did something for the community to the best of my abilities. You weren't happy with it, so I suggested that you do it yourself next time or try to change the outcome to something more suitable. You could also suggest how I could change it.
How is that reprimanding you? Or are you just trying to play the victim?
Don’t come at me, your reply was rude , “ do it yourself next time “ . You know exactly what you meant.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another first time poster here. I hate trash magazines but I love this site. I like many of you followed and really took to heart....I have no child with autism but I am a nurse and occasionally sub in school, so I figured I could learn a little.

A few threads ago, someone asked if anyone had a peloton. Mine is coming in 2 weeks from today. I have been doing a class via the app daily-pretty much bootcamp as I have just under 100# to lose.

I think I finally found them on peloton. He was easy and it has it picture so I know it’s him and I am pretty sure the other is her.

Can I share a picture what I found? Not sure if its against the rules.

Reactions: 9
Don’t come at me, your reply was rude , “ do it yourself next time “ . You know exactly what you meant.
No, I literally don't. How should I have said it? Should I have apologized? Asked the mods to delete the thread and start over? Just tell me what I should have done or how I should have responded.
I thought you were rude. Not even a thank you, just a "meh, I don't like it". Adding a Just saying at the end doesn't erase the tone.
And why did you say you were being reprimanded for "stating your opinion"? To another person no less? That is manipulative crap and you know it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
No, I literally don't. How should I have said it? Should I have apologized? Asked the mods to delete the thread and start over? Just tell me what I should have done or how I should have responded.
I thought you were rude. Not even a thank you, just a "meh, I don't like it". Adding a Just saying at the end doesn't erase the tone.
And why did you say you were being reprimanded for "stating your opinion"? To another person no less? That is manipulative crap and you know it.
Goodness me, you don’t half go on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I believe at this point, it would actually be very scary for Abbie to be able to speak, especially when it comes to Asa and Priscilla. Given a full vocabulary, without bounds, she could really tell them what she thinks and how she has been treated and how much she is done with them all (except for her Dad’s love, which is there, minus all the cameras)..

It is a reason I believe that they hold off on growing her knowledge on her iPad..

Oh and Preacher Lady, his first daughter would love to actually have acknowledgement and some type of support from her Father, had he wanted her in his life.. Oh and don’t get me started on the “I didn’t have a father and was okay..” There is always a want to have your actual biological parents in your life, even if they sucked... Just an acknowledgement and birthday card..
I have been waiting for someone to bring this up, they do purposely withhold options on the iPad in my opinion because they don't want to deal with her asking for those things. Something as simple as bedtime, I'm tired, couldn't she also be taught to interact in such a way where there could even be a button for not feeling well?
It's just the same four fast food options over and over again.

And no one on here really brings it up at all but the missing daughter thing still really irks me on so many levels. Part of me would love to know if it is Priscilla's doing entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
well at least P didn't work herself up into tears as usual. But that was so boring I already totally forgot what happened so must not have been anything.

But the trapping Ab in the bathroom at the beginning was cruel. Ass should not have left it in. Did Isaiah only come home to bully his sister and get his door fixed?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lmfao...Pig eats more with WLS than I do per serving. Wonder why you be gaining 🤔?!? Way to add cheese on top and more sprinkled canned cheese 🧀...lmao...they don't even use fresh cheese. I shouldn't be shocked every time I see the amount they feed Abbie, but it is shocking and disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have been waiting for someone to bring this up, they do purposely withhold options on the iPad in my opinion because they don't want to deal with her asking for those things. Something as simple as bedtime, I'm tired, couldn't she also be taught to interact in such a way where there could even be a button for not feeling well?
It's just the same four fast food options over and over again.

And no one on here really brings it up at all but the missing daughter thing still really irks me on so many levels. Part of me would love to know if it is Priscilla's doing entirely.
I have ask them on all of their pages why they couldn't form a relationship with her. (Got me blocked.) I told them it would be the correct thing to do...or attempt. I think the girl is better off. Priss as a stepmother? Oh boy.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
well at least P didn't work herself up into tears as usual. But that was so boring I already totally forgot what happened so must not have been anything.

But the trapping Ab in the bathroom at the beginning was cruel. Ass should not have left it in. Did Isaiah only come home to bully his sister and get his door fixed?
Exactly!
Also, when Isaiah was getting dressed, why leave that in? It was also not funny to joke about demonetizing the vlog (which we would all jump for joy, if happened) but I was sick that Priscilla stated since he was over 18, that they could use that portion of the vlog. Seriously, they have read the rules and know them front and back, to make sure that they can vlog everything they could possibly think of, even Isaiah shirtless now.. There is a special place in h** for people like this, there has to be..

• Heart
Does Summer really know how to interact with people with disabilities? Does she interact correctly with Abby? She treats her like a pet and someone to exploit.. so if anyone needs to learn.. it is her... and the Massives.
I have ask them on all of their pages why they couldn't form a relationship with her. (Got me blocked.) I told them it would be the correct thing to do...or attempt. I think the girl is better off. Priss as a stepmother? Oh boy.....

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Ahhh and so the golden boy leaving saga begins....thank god only 11m8s

1. Poor baby window won't work...been there done that drove to a garage to fix. Too bad it never made it to a vlog
2. Isaiah the fuckwad holding the door so Abbie can't get out of the bathroom. Sorry but he is an abusive little duck, playing mindgames like that
3. Of course Piggy gathering food
4. She really is lazy. Make the god damn pickled okra, even I can make pickles it's not that hard. Bet leghumpers send them pickled okra now. Oh and okra is slimy...probably why asswipe likes it, it's the veggie version of him
5. WTF IS HIS PROBLEM..LEAVE HER ALONE
6. Scammer in training is getting chunky
7. Aww look at Piggys portion, so small lol.
Until the cameras off
8. Damn piggy zoned in on Abbie like a VULTURE on a dead body
9. Grow up with the Dunkin tit.
10. Of course Piggy will take Hoglets kisses all day🙄
11. Sure loving Piggy bring a donut back
12. Dumbass and Fuckwad really are idiots and think they're do cute
13. And we know what I'm gonna say... I hate that bleeping cart
14. Anyone else wondering why they went to a Dunkin "far" away🤔
15. Oysther crackers, isn't that sweet making them for her boy 🤢
16. Damn this vlog is dragging
17. Piggy they sell all those things in Boone. Let go of your son's short and curlies already or he'll never grow up
17. Not a manchild, more like a pussywhipped conman with his fuckwad son
18. More so he can torment her more and get vlog footage for his channel
19. Poor Abbie just wants to leave the house
20. OMFG those damn scooters. Their poor neighbors....is it bad that if they wiped out I would laugh
21. Of course you bottomed out, the scooter is squealing for mercy
22. Abbie could care less
23. Blech the oh so touching goodbye🤣🤣🤣🤣
24. Keep doing what you're doing .. lying, cheating, scamming just like us. We're so proud
25. See you in a week
26. Oh duck. Couch talk has replaced kitchen talk.
27. You are not the only parents with kids in school
28. Oh shut the duck up
29. And cross promotion time
30. I don't care
31. Couch talk badly acted
The end

Over all boring vlog
Edited to add....Isaiah is too far gone to change. In fact he's gotten worse if possible

Also starting to think I need to trademark these things😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Ugh why did they have to have their picture taken together? When Priscilla pulls this performative crap before school, I honestly hope Abby smacks her. When I think of my level of agitation and getting up early and going to school when I was in high school as a neurotypical individual, omg that camera would have been up my mom's butt.

Isaiah seems to have gotten more... Cocky? I don't even know. Like I always liked him and gave him the benefit of the doubt that he matured in a very quick and stunted way.
Andd they are so dramatic with this sit-down conversation, he has barely been away, and he's not dodging IEDs in Iraq.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lmfao...Pig eats more with WLS than I do per serving. Wonder why you be gaining 🤔?!? Way to add cheese on top and more sprinkled canned cheese 🧀...lmao...they don't even use fresh cheese. I shouldn't be shocked every time I see the amount they feed Abbie, but it is shocking and disgusting.
Did you see the size of the meal Abbie was having and then they went to get a dessert . That girl is going to weigh 300lbs very soon if they don’t stop.
Arsewipe made me laugh when he said how much he missed Isaiah and it didn’t feel as if he lived there anymore, I’m not surprised they turned his room around quicker than a hotel.😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I just can't imagine knowing that there was a part of me out in the world and willfully abandoning that child. Even if it is true that he didn't know for the first four years, he could have demanded a relationship after that.
I also think it's insane that people just excuse it when he is literally making a living off of what a good father he's pretending to be.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ahhh and so the golden boy leaving saga begins....thank god only 11m8s

1. Poor baby window won't work...been there done that drove to a garage to fix. Too bad it never made it to a vlog
2. Isaiah the fuckwad holding the door so Abbie can't get out of the bathroom. Sorry but he is an abusive little duck, playing mindgames like that
3. If course Piggy gathering food
4. She really is lazy. Make the god damn pickled okra, even I can make pickles it's not that hard. Bet leghumpers sent them pickled okra now. Oh and okra is slimy...probably why asswipe likes it, it's the veggie version of him
5. WTF IS HIS PROBLEM..LEAVE HER ALONE
6. Scammer in training is getting chunky
7. Aww look at Piggys portion, so small lol.
Until the cameras off
8. Damn piggy zoned in on Abbie like a VULTURE on a dead body
9. Grow up with the Dunkin tit.
10. Of course Piggy will take Hoglets kisses all day🙄
11. Sure loving Piggy bring a donut back
12. Dumbass and Fuckwad really are idiots and think they're do cute
13. And we know what I'm gonna say... I hate that bleeping cart
14. Anyone else wondering why they went to a Dunkin "far" away🤔
15. Oysther crackers, isn't that sweet making them for her boy 🤢
16. Damn this vlog is dragging
17. Piggy they sell all those things in Boone. Let go of your son's short and curlies already or he'll never grow up
17. Not a manchild, more like a pussywhipped conman with his fuckwad son
18. More so he can torment her more and get vlog footage for his channel
19. Poor Abbie just wants to leave the house
20. OMFG those damn scooters. Their poor neighbors....is it bad that if they wiped out I would laugh
21. Of course you bottomed out, the scooter is squealing for mercy
22. Abbie could care less
23. Blech the oh so touching goodbye🤣🤣🤣🤣
24. Keep doing what you're doing .. lying, cheating, scamming just like us. We're so proud
25. See you in a week
26. Oh duck. Couch talk has replaced kitchen talk.
27. You are not the only parents with kids in school
28. Oh shut the duck up
29. And cross promotion time
30. I don't care
31. Couch talk badly acted
The end

Over all boring vlog
Veggie version of him, that’s tickled me.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.