Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie really did light up at camp. I think camp is right at Abbies level. People who are like her and ton of activities that she can engage in. She’s away from Priscilla and Assa and probably gets attention there. I don’t think Summer should have gone, she even said Abbie was looking at her like wtf are you doing here.
Remember on the cruise, when they said Abbie kept requesting to go to the respite room (using the word "classroom" on her iPad because they couldn't be bothered to teach / add a new word for her)? She seems to enjoy environments where there are engaging activities set up for her, and people who will interact with her on an appropriate level. The Maasses always act like this is some sort of magical experience that can only be replicated at some special (usually expensive) place or event...as opposed to, I don't know, an extremely basic thing they could give to Abbie on a daily basis instead of ignoring her and leaving her to rock on the couch or pack leghumper merch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am 100% convinced she is drunk or on drugs in this video
She looks like a corpse.

If you want a good laugh go watch this video that was posted on her lipstick mama page earlier today. She says God didn’t make her “any skinnier” because she couldn’t have everything and she’s got a great personality and she’s cute. Then she says “ya’ll better watch your husbands”. This witch is seriously delusional.
I better watch my husband? Yeah I'm not too worried there Cilla.

1600846164823.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I am now speechless and totally disgusted and very, very angry. I just did manage to get on Jeepdollars Ig account and there is a pic of her with a little boy and underneath it says Sponsored by Jeep UK. So next step is to bombard them with emails about this stupid witch exploiting a disabled child.
I don’t see that Instagram :(

Why? They live near a beach. They could go there if they had any interest to actually enrich their daughter/ bestie for life. Social distancing is much easier on the beach than the million shops and restaurants they go to...
Exactly! They live near the beach but rarely go, when they do they don't allow Abbie to go in the water. That makes no sense except they are too lazy to go in with her or chase her. All they do at the beach is stop by and use it for footage. I bet A&P both have a hard time getting up off the ground on sand so they just don't spend time at the beach.

I love that Abbie got to go to camp but how dare that man ask his subscribers to donate money. They have so much nerve.

Seems the vlogs are just a platform for Asa to hear himself talk. So much of the vlogs are just him going on and on and on. Makes me want to stab myself in the neck with a fork!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Could that picture been taken down as I’m not seeing anything on her Instagram about Jeep last pic I see is her and a boy in the water on maybe a surfboard
I didn't notice it on Instagram but someone did post a Twitter post where she's tagging @jeep a few pages back

Reactions: 2
It worries me about Nala. If Asa and Isaiah continue to be so rough with her and not watch her cat cues, I am afraid they may declaw her. I am sure they believe her occasional aggression is her own fault.

They should have gotten a fish tank instead of another dog and a cat. Would have given Abbie something to watch, brought some calm to that chaotic house and they wouldn't have to train or walk them. I did notice they made sure to show all 3 pets in this vlog....have we been talking about the pets not being cared for?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guess what time it is😊

Welcome to the darkside all new tattlers, former lurkers and returning tattlers!
We have Booger and snot free cookies😉
Most of you are already doing this but

We don't bite, well most of us and a great sense of humor helps

Honest I will stop repeating this after the E word has passed ..not trying to moderate, run or police the forum
BUT with said E happening soon there is one thing we avoid discussing...POLITICS
It just turns ugly fast and never ends well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They hang out with those counselors outside of camp?
Is this common for parents of special needs kids to do?
What is the appeal for those "kids" to want to hang out in that house?
It has got to smell like everything from human waste to wet dogs in there.
Is it the free liquor?
Are they drinking and driving home?
We know it's not the food.
Married couples in their late 30s don't hang out with 20 year old single weirdos.
Something is very wrong with this dynamic.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.