Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't agree more. I think she's yelling because she's overwhelmed or stressed or angry. She wouldn't be making that sound if she was doing a vocal stim.
How do you know that this isn't a stim? Similar stims exist, and she does enjoy the vibration in her throat. I agree that it is more than that (like a tool to direct attention for exampe), but I'd argue that there is still an elemant of stimming there.

Reactions: 5
Twenty-four more victims this month. You have to be f*cking kidding me. I have also heard from Torrie, and hope she joins us one day in posting to Tattle. This cow needs Cilly house of cards to collapse.

The state of her I hope that her new recruits all leave.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gosh that makes me so angry! You don't do that to a child, especially when they're autistic!! That is an invasion of her personal space! I swear they treat her like a toy and not a human. Poor Abbie :(
Omg that's actually abusive. Poor Abbie I really don't know how she can function with this.

Reactions: 10
Thank you for sharing that. I cannot imagine learning to navigate life at such a young age, with so many things thrown at you. Not only did you navigate thru it, but you also kept moving forward and became you a true success story!! You have overcome SO much in your life...it takes a strong person to live thru all you have experienced early on then later add in the fire and the COVID, and life in general, all while continuing to be the best version of you, to everyone in your life. As well as the cool person we have come to adore! 🥰 Laser eyes for you, always, my friend!!! 😎

The part about Abbie makes me sad as well. She is trying so hard to live in her world, and having those two buffoons plus Summer and Isiah taking charge of her, is such a slap in her face. 😪 No wonder the poor thing honks, I would too if I had to live in all of that chaos.😫😤😢
How do you know that this isn't a stim? Similar stims exist, and she does enjoy the vibration in her throat. I agree that it is more than that (like a tool to direct attention for exampe), but I'd argue that there is still an elemant of stimming there.
I think its a stim gone wild. She sees its effective in other ways besides comfort.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's because of the way it sounds. It sounds like a noise you would make when you're angry, frustrated or overwhelmed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If he loved Abbie, he wouldn't be exploiting her for a paycheck.
He only loves himself.
I agree. His intentions are totally fucked up...and he's a dumbshit. But...I think he loves her..and with all the idiots surrounding her ..he his her only saving grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am now speechless and totally disgusted and very, very angry. I just did manage to get on Jeepdollars Ig account and there is a pic of her with a little boy and underneath it says Sponsored by Jeep UK. So next step is to bombard them with emails about this stupid witch exploiting a disabled child.
Do you have a link?

Reactions: 1
It's because of the way it sounds. It sounds like a noise you would make when you're angry, frustrated or overwhelmed
I disagree. Abby often yells when they go somewhere she likes. She runs laps around the house while yelling. Her being upset sounds more like sobbing, loud crying or like this weird laughing noise (the latter could be insecurity). I agree with @Sweetums that this is more a stim gone rogue.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am now speechless and totally disgusted and very, very angry. I just did manage to get on Jeepdollars Ig account and there is a pic of her with a little boy and underneath it says Sponsored by Jeep UK. So next step is to bombard them with emails about this stupid witch exploiting a disabled child.
I went to Dummer's IG account. Couldn't see anything about a Jeep? 🤔

Reactions: 3
If someone finds it, please share the link. I am all in for doing what I can from these grifters using Abbie.

Give me a break. I really despise this woman and her team members.
Hey Big P! Do all #bossbabes have to beg for support, or just you and your team? What a joke! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think its a stim gone wild. She sees its effective in other ways besides comfort.
I keep laughing at "stim gone wild"...catchy phrase like Girls Gone Wild. I picture Asa taking your phrase and making a "super cute!" vlog compromised of Abbie wildly stimming.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.