Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a nothing comment. I hit something and the box thing won’t go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny, piggy didn't catch Abbies "fighting face" as a warning
After all she knows she has one, she's said it more than once on the vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Enlarge and take a look at the lighter filtered areas on her face. Center of her forehead, crows feet, top and bottom of her nose and the patch on her chin. She's as fake as a three dollar bill.

View attachment 246629

She didnt even bother to fix the blurred earring. Is she stupid? No doctoring photos huh? The evidence is right there!
She looks demented. I picture her swinging her way through Isaiahs door with an axe and saying. "Heerrreees Mommy!"
😵😵

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe I'm just having a blonde moment but
WTF does whatever Piggy said make sense ...
We are definatly in the same boat, I've read it 10 times and am still🤯
Well, she is a graduate of the Asa Maass Academy of Misdirection and Faux Psychology. ....so it makes sense to her LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Walt Isaiah drove all the way home? When? Why??
Yesterday afternoon and got in late last night...
Who knows why? New Go-Pro Camera maybe? Begging the parents to buy a new one?
It was even said that they were going up next weekend for Parents week (even though it was postponed until the spring)..
Maybe they figured out that they couldn’t pack “all the things” and his new $2k electric bicycle in one SUV? So, he had to come home and get it himself, to take back to the dorm.. Priscilla stated that they were suppose to be delivering it during parent week, a few vlogs back..

Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm just having a blonde moment but
WTF does whatever Piggy said make sense ...
We are definatly in the same boat, I've read it 10 times and am still🤯
I think what she is trying to say, without using the actual words, is that Abbie is too mentally deficient to understand what they are getting at.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs to be very careful on making medical claims on products she sells.

Good thing someone's got screenshots of her claim that the product she was trying to sell will help with hair loss. And proof that a separate product she was also attempting to sell will help with psoriasis. I don't think acting as a dermatologist without a doctorate looks very smart 😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does any of this cure-all selling crap n tit violate terms of service? There's no way you can claim that wonder-products will heal all of your ailments to con people out of their hard earned money.
She's like a damn televangelist with her hands up in the air but instead it's a guffawed/astounded look into the camera like someone's just put a thumb up her ass.
Yes, it is against the rules to make medical claims like she does. It is the very reason I report every last post and comment suggesting it as such. I highly doubt that (S)LimeLife will do anything because of her status in the company. It is all about the $$$. Also, it needs to be reported to the FTC. Consistently.

She didnt even bother to fix the blurred earring. Is she stupid? No doctoring photos huh? The evidence is right there!
She looks demented. I picture her swinging her way through Isaiahs door with an axe and saying. "Heerrreees Mommy!"
😵😵
If that doesn't make it obvious she is retouching her photos, then there is no hope.

😵😵
I had to....
Screenshot_20200918-170934_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, it is against the rules to make medical claims like she does. It is the very reason I report every last post and comment suggesting it as such. I highly doubt that (S)LimeLife will do anything because of her status in the company. It is all about the $$$. Also, it needs to be reported to the FTC. Consistently.
The MLM won't care, you're right. So it would be a reportable offense to FB and the FTC?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The MLM won't care, you're right. So it would be a reportable offense to FB and the FTC?
Yes and it doesn’t take much to report the FTC either. Just google and plug in the information. They can’t handle and followup individual claims but if they get enough, it will force them to do so..

• Heart
Why, oh why with all these false claims is action not being taken? Why has no investigative journalist not taken up the case? Here in the UK this would have been jumped upon and exposed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.