Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm someone got caught in a lie!
Of course the comments are gone. What I would give to high five that person doing the Lord's work to expose her scam.

I was wondering if he came home since Parents Weekend was canceled.

If I were him I'd stay a week. All his classes but one are online. I'd ditch the one class and make it worth the drive!
Apparently, they were planning on seeing him a week according to what Summer said. Now we get the, aren't you so exsited Abbie? Isaiah's home! Vlogs that are coming. They are going to milk this for every last view, interaction and $$$ earned from their numerous social media. 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
@HelenPTSD ... I'm sooooo sorry you were spoken to and treated this way. It's absolutely unacceptable and needs to be brought to the attention to the mlm company that employs such horrid people and service.
Just your posts alone show you're a beautiful human being and that horrid excuse for a hossbabe should have been elated that she had the privilege to work with/help you out. duck all that noise, I got you ❤
I'd be happy to put in the research and leg work to find any kind of products to help you out. I'll look into the products she suggested you but and find suitable and better priced alternatives. I'm by no means a sales person or make-up pro but I'd be happy just to look into it for you. If it's possible to dm on this site, please message me.
Maybe Dermablend if she’s looking for a full coverage?

I doubt that this recap from last thread is going to be funny as all the recent developments have me fuming. But I'll at least try to give the obligatory TL;DR.
We started the last thread with the most outrageous and transparent photoshop. Of course, that didn't land with people who aren't blind or have at least a dozen braincells left, so she waahhhhd on social media how commenting on weight is mean. We also get a surprising cameo from their old "friends", the Brazees. Jon says that bullying is mean and that was right up Prissys alley. She - of course - hogged the comments to tell everyone, who couldn't scroll past quickly enough, that not kissing her hippo ass is hurting her pwecious widdle fee-fees.
Asshat was more or less just a semi-sentient camera holder for his waddling wife. He had to content himself with being a smartass in the Youtube comments. That was, until he could sit down with his elephant elf (I swear, the sofa was screaming) to tell the meanies on youtube to leave them alone with the immortal wisdom "you do you". They clumsily tried to package it in COVID, which wasn't the greatest idea, since "you do you" is a pretty dumb idea once others are affected. They might as well drive 90 mph in a residential area and tell the cop "stop judging".
Golden boy lost his goPro and wasted huge amounts of gas to get his beloved Dunkin. Of course. What has the environment ever done for us? In a surprisin twist he came back home yesterday...
Abbie attacked her useless mother-impersonator (you go, girl! Go for the eyes next time). Ass used that opportunity to share his infinite knowledge and educate us potato-brains about psychology. It was confusing and almost entirely wrong.
I loved how A changed the subject super quick to the gold plate coverings on the wall! Lol he knew P sounded so stupid, his face was even alittle red...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course the comments are gone. What I would give to high five that person doing the Lord's work to expose her scam.

Apparently, they were planning on seeing him a week according to what Summer said. Now we get the, aren't you so exsited Abbie? Isaiah's home! Vlogs that are coming. They are going to milk this for every last view, interaction and $$$ earned from their numerous social media. 🙄
They'll say "aren't you soooo excited Abbie?".. while holding donuts just off camera to really cause some excitement to be filmed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She says “So excited about this” as if having a child is just like a random event.

Wait, so he showed up during one of her lives?🤦‍♀️ How convenient.
Of course that was all staged. She was way too happy when she first sat down.
I'm cheering for Ab too. That must be a stim when she attacks Pig so didn't Asshole say you should never stop a stim she is doing.They don't stop her from honking....they shouldn't stop her from attacking Pig cuz she can't stand her.

They'll say "aren't you soooo excited Abbie?".. while holding donuts just off camera to really cause some excitement to be filmed.
Donuts on a string, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did I understand correctly?
They're now re-doing the whole kitchen?
Yep, and it sounds like Prilly is boycotting using the kitchen until it is finished. How much do you want to bet that they are going to claim it as a "business expense." They were complaining about the workmanship, cheap product, etc.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 246410

THIS👏ISN'T👏ABOUT👏YOU!👏
STOP inserting yourself in someone's joy because you can't stand your autistic daughter. I hope she gets your eyes or face next time. I am LOUDLY cheering Abbie on from Virginia.

Random comments from the vlog last night and Lipstick Mama. Who the f*ck needs three cameras at that time of night to "surprise" her during a live? Oh wait, the Maassholes. Because Isaiah will bring the viewers and content. Also, Ass hasn't addressed why so many people cannot watch the vlog on FB. A couple of people were doing the Lord's work during the live, I was able to catch a couple of the comments before I had to go puke.
"Oh look I'm sooooooo surprised. It's all my spanx can do to contain my excitement"

Quick get in the car and run to Dunkin🙄

He's either home to stay or when he comes home for Thanksgiving he doesn't go back.
I don't see him staying in Boone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I do believe so. Maybe now P will cook slop at home. That's a BIG maybe
Quite literally bragging every single vlog about how much money they have. They should just get NEW MONEY tattooed on their foreheads with the way they spend. Hopeful the fed and state are smart enough to just look at all the proof (vlogs) that their lax spending habits should never be considered deductions 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Quite literally bragging every single vlog about how much money they have. They should just get NEW MONEY tattooed on their foreheads with the way they spend. Hopeful the fed and state are smart enough to just look at all the proof (vlogs) that their lax spending habits should never be considered deductions 🤦‍♀️
One could only hope. However I highly doubt that would happen. So many YouTubers would go down too. That would be fun to watch. All these people using YouTube as their only income to just have it ripped out from under them. Is it wrong I'd love to watch these fools go down? As long as Ab is safe and taken care of that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course that was all staged. She was way too happy when she first sat down.
I'm cheering for Ab too. That must be a stim when she attacks Pig so didn't Asshole say you should never stop a stim she is doing.They don't stop her from honking....they shouldn't stop her from attacking Pig cuz she can't stand her.
Oh gosh yes!! He says everything else is a stim, why not the attacking Priscilla be a stim... Sounds good to me!! See Asa how much harm you are doing to your daughter, by suppressing the “Attack P“ stim? This is a reason you have to stop labeling everything a stim..

Also, yes, it wasn’t Isaiah’s dorm and I didn’t mean to make it sound like it (I clearly labeled the dorm but couldn’t remember his actual building but knew it wasn’t his).. I will say, there has been over 10 new cases reported within the last 24 hours. I hope Isaiah rested some last night because he could get a call or text at any minute, saying he has 24 hours to empty his dorm room and head home...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I was wondering if he came home since Parents Weekend was canceled.
?? Makes me sense for him to come home...he can see them, Nala, etc., instead of dragging Abbie away again and scrambling for activities to vlog.
If I were him I'd stay a week. All his classes but one are online. I'd ditch the one class and make it worth the drive!
I wouldn’t. I’d stay a few days and get the hell out of that tit hole. He’s probably slept better in this last month than his whole life.....😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she reply to this or just delete??? There is no way to get out of that one haha. It’s brilliant when people call her out!
I don’t know I haven’t been back in a bit most likely got deleted.. she got caught in a big lie.. there is no way of talking herself out of this one or saying Torrie used it out of contex bahaha

I just went back and looked and she has removed the original question from the woman asking if it will help with hair loss and her saying yes! She’s trying to cover up her ass.. good thing I took screen shots of everything Torrie posted :)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The App State COVID cases in the previous 24 hours are reported 2 ways, to the best of what I read.

Active cases are those in isolation, so new “cases in” minus old “cases out”. Today’s reported that number is 13 from yesterday’s statistics. This number can be misleading, especially if the number of people leaving isolation is large.

Cumulative cases show the additional cases at 22 students from 2 days ago to yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh look, she scammed three more victims to her team. 🤬
She is just so unpleasant in very way. I mean look at her, her face plastered with fakeness and she knows exactly what she’s doing. The only people who are joining during uncertain times & this close to Christmas are probably very vulnerable- they’re either lonely, or trying make some money to survive or other similar reasons. I don’t believe there is one person joining now who is secure enough to. Makes me angry how she can sleep knowing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t know I haven’t been back in a bit most likely got deleted.. she got caught in a big lie.. there is no way of talking herself out of this one or saying Torrie used it out of contex bahaha

I just went back and looked and she has removed the original question from the woman asking if it will help with hair loss and her saying yes! She’s trying to cover up her ass.. good thing I took screen shots of everything Torrie posted :)
But she is still claiming it cures psoriasis and roscea. I bet she blocked the woman. I wish I had seen it. I would have given her directions to here, so she could join us.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.