Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now, going back to the Summer (aka Jeepdollars) Instagram post, I have just treble checked and it quite clearly shows Sponsored by UK Jeep under a pic of her with a little boy on a surf board. I still dont know how to do screenshots but I swear it is there. I also left a derogatory comment which, miraculously is still there.
I see nothing on my end. Could it be that you are from the UK?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
That's what
I see nothing on my end. Could it be that you are from the UK?
That's what I was beginning to think.

I need help on my food tally. Was that stuff she presented on last nights vlog from a delivery place? I reckon it was as it appeared to be on cheap sandwich trays with covers. In which case it counts as delivery food. If so, lazy witch. She had Abbie out of her hair all day and couldn't be bothered to prepare food. What do you all reckon?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omfg she's massive again!!
Yup, the picture of her behind the wheel taking Abbie to camp really shows how huge she’s gotten. It’s the 1st time I ever noticed she has to keep her legs in kind of a V SHAPE just to fit. She needs to go see her Dr. and get some help. She’s spiraling downwards, or maybe for her upwards!😟

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Awe! Look! She used her Oompa Loompa filter this time. It has been a while since we have seen her use it! Big ass head on top of a torso with fat, toddler arms. That look should sell at least two tons of wax makeup.🙈🙊🙉

A708B68C-116F-4465-9A67-B042E71FCB6D.jpeg

Too many recent Peloton questions...I am sure Slimelife was curious too...Time to dress up in her sports harness and play pretend.😎
FED957C2-C3CD-4CA5-8799-CF05324DBB77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That's what
That's what I was beginning to think.

I need help on my food tally. Was that stuff she presented on last nights vlog from a delivery place? I reckon it was as it appeared to be on cheap sandwich trays with covers. In which case it counts as delivery food. If so, lazy witch. She had Abbie out of her hair all day and couldn't be bothered to prepare food. What do you all reckon?
I am thinking some of it was "take-out" and some was assembled by Cilly.

Reactions: 6
I thoroughly recommend watching Two Fat Ladies. Now, they could cook. The dark haired one has sadly died but the other one is a recovering alcoholic who drank away her inheritance but is a qualified barrister. If I remember rightly she is called Clarissa Dickson-Wright (or something similar). Her books are hilarious.
Yes Clarissa was my favourite and she has been on quite a bit of tv since two fat ladies.

Reactions: 3
Agreed, Stripe comes up with some beauties! She has the original and best British sense of humour!
Stripe, I think we should test the Americans with some cockney rhyming slang!

A few starters. What do the following mean...

Gregory Peck

Boat race

Butchers

Mince pies

Lemonade

Barnet

Hampstead's

Just a little fun for you on a Wednesday evening!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I found this article written in March 2020...
Although I'm still on the fence about ABA being detrimental, I do agree with the exploitation, meltdowns and privacy being off limits. Please feel free to share it

20200923_134343.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Stripe, I think we should test the Americans with some cockney rhyming slang!

A few starters. What do the following mean...

Gregory Peck

Boat race

Butchers

Mince pies

Lemonade

Barnet

Hampstead's

Just a little fun for you on a Wednesday evening!
Yes, Please! ❤❤❤ I will wait for a bit until I start googling.😜
ETA: I think I know one...only because ManMeows grandma was a Brit. I tried unsucessfully to reach him at work to check...
Mince Pies..... Is it Eyes?

He also taught me
Up the apple and pears to take a nod. Does that sound right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not rocket science, if a person is taking in more calories than burning, they will NOT lose weight. This Pig had surgery that made her stomach super tiny, and she claims to ride a bike...I call BULLSHIT. There is NO way she would be stuck at a weight, or gaining if she actually ate small portions (healthy food) and is active. It's kinda shocking to look at her and see a 39 (40) year old woman look older than my 62 year old mom. When Pug puts all these makeup on it just reminds me of an open casket funeral. When she doesn't wear makeup it reminds me of that show COPS. All the drug addicts that are young, but look 20 some years older.
She eats so much I’m sure she has stretched her stomach back to its original size by now. I’m sure her Dr. would tell her so if she ever bothered going back for a visit.

Reactions: 17
Yes, Please! ❤❤❤ I will wait for a bit until I start googling.😜
No googling allowed! Have a guess.. I'll give you some clues

Gregory - very easy so no clue

Boat race - ditto

Butchers hooks (that is the clue)

Mince pies - easy just rhyme

Barnet Fair

Hampstead Heath

Lemonade (more difficult) rhymes with spade - then what?

See who can get them all. These were originally used so that the police couldn't understand what people were talking about but are still in common parlance in the East End of London...

• Heart
Awe! Look! She used her Oompa Loompa filter this time. It has been a while since we have seen her use it! Big ass head on top of a torso with fat, toddler arms. That look should sell at least two tons of wax makeup.🙈🙊🙉

View attachment 252444

Too many recent Peloton questions...I am sure Slimelife was curious too...Time to dress up in her sports harness and play pretend.😎
View attachment 252446
You have to start putting a graphic warning on these pictures! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found this article written in March 2020...
Although I'm still on the fence about ABA being detrimental, I do agree with the exploitation, meltdowns and privacy being off limits. Please feel free to share it

View attachment 252470
Hmmm. So the author would be ok with autistic kids being filmed as long is there is no ABA in their life?
I am pro ABA. Old school. Without it I would have had been sent to a "special" school and who the hell knows where my life would have gone.
When I was a child I didnt want to do anything. Picture young Abbie ripping and jumping. I did this at home and school. Im glad no one tried to say that life was better for me so I could be my true self lol. Soon we will have a whole nation of excuse makers who will need cared for because education, self care or employment are "too much."

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hmmm. So the author would be ok with autistic kids being filmed as long is there is no ABA in their life?
I am pro ABA. Old school. Without it I would have had been sent to a "special" school and who the hell knows where my life would have gone.
When I was a child I didnt want to do anything. Picture young Abbie ripping and jumping. I did this at home and school. Im glad no one tried to say that life was better for me so I could be my true self lol. Soon we will have a whole nation of excuse makers who will need cared for because education, self care or employment are "too much."
So I am being very simplistic about ABA, but the way I see it is that is one method with proven success to get through to and teach autistic children. Are there no other ways? Rewarding with food seems no better than inducing a Pavlovian response. Surely other reward systems have been tried? I let those of you who have experience answer this rather complex question. I just feel that with Abbie in particular it has turned into an obsession for food which her parents reinforce due to their own food obsessive problems. I just know she is going to become an unwieldy, uncontrollable obese adult and that is scary for all concerned,

• Heart
I am not completely pro ABA, but I am also not completely against it. I didn't have any support network growing up (apart from beatings and locking me in a cupboard until I just did what I was told). I think it can be useful tool for some things, but i don't think that it should be used exclusively or for excessive amounts of time (think multiple hours a day every day). I was never lazy and had an intrinsic drive to achieve and learn things, so maybe thats why I never came in contact with it.
I have an issue with a lot of those Autism self advocacy groups (like the Autism inclusivity group on Facebook), to be perfectly honest. The general consensus is usually that any therapy is bad, because "just let them be their true selves". Autism is not a disorder (The DSM, ICD and scientific community would beg to differ here) and basically that society should do everything to acommodate people with autism (do I even have to explain why this is a bullshit sentiment?). Add some serious groupthink (think leghumpers but worse), dogpiling everyone who even slightly deviates (I have personal experience with that) and unwillingness to compromise and you have a perfect echo chamber....

Reactions: 10
Yes Clarissa was my favourite and she has been on quite a bit of tv since two fat ladies.
Clarissa Dickson Wright is also dead. She died in 2014
Also the shows are on youtube and their cookbooks, yup have all of them, are available online

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.