Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strap her on the back of a bicycle built for two, and strap her feet to the peddals. She will at least feel how it is supposed feel when she is peddling. Fix the handle bars to not be able to turn and go down a straight road. I mean its not like she is going to go around the block or anything. She will at least get the sensation of riding a bike and may even rnjoy it. You could see she wanted Piggys fat hands off the bike.

Reactions: 22
So, it is monday. Do we get an epic montage of all different angles or do we get Baby boys happy camp diaries tonight?

Reactions: 17
That look Abbie had on her face while grabbing P.
Priceless!
You could see that she HATES . When Ab is “honking”, I wonder if she is actually trying to OINK, to tell Cilla that she is a pig. If I was around Ab a lot I’d definitely teach her to sign pig, maybe by pushing her nose up . But I’d keep it a secret between she and I .

Reactions: 15
So Scammer in training, whom I will now call Hogshit, goes off to university in the mountains because he wants to live an outdoors life, goes on a hike on an electric hoverboard thingy! That's just for starters. Then he is so tired before he only has to get his bulk back down the track. Moaning and groaning all the way. His heroic act, collecting a dog lead. God help us! That boy needs to a) toughen up and b) lose some serious weight before he ends up looking like Daddy Hog who is not just fat but obese and only 38! So then what do they do? Go fatten up further on huge platefuls of dim sum. Not satisfied with that they consume massive great sandwiches/filled rolls with a little DD inbetween. I totally despair!

My tally has got off to a good start... restaurants 1, DD 1, takeaway 1.

Reactions: 25
If she did, she did a great job of acting like she didn't. And we know that she can't act.
I absolutely think she knew. She was too damn happy when she first sat down. She can cry at the drop of a hat, so that was real, combined with being so happy to see him. They needed content.

Reactions: 20
Now having seen both the main vlog and Hogshits vlog, I dont really think poor Abbie knew who the hell Hogshit was - I think it is an indication of the severity of her mental capacity. Truly the only thing she comprehends in life is food. Sad but true. Going forward I really dont know what they are going to do as she has not only regressed but hit a major brick wall with regard to any progress in any shape or form.

Reactions: 20
I doubt she will ever really ride, but also feel that her chance of successfully riding the trike is higher than a lot of things Asa would like her to do to "be independent". The bicycle, once learned would be just like it is for us. Once we learned we dont have to tell ourselves how to do it each time, we kind of "autopilot" through the motions without dissecting each step. She learned to swim, (somewhat) she puts on her shoes, she can run the vaccum, etc. I see her being more succesful with tasks than she will ever be with communication or finding "the brown leaf." Hell I believe she would be capable of a lot of her ADL's if they really made the effort every day. But they never have, so the trike will be the same.
What is glaringly obvious is that this is the best she has ever done on the trike. And of course, Brandy was with her. One thing I've always noticed is that even if Abbie is resisting work or angry, she still listens to Brandy and also appears to trust her. She seems more confident around Brandy than her own mother. Says a lot.

Reactions: 29
Thiat is what I mean. I can't watch it on here, unless it is a Youtube link. They get the view anyway.
Whenever I watch a YT vlog posted here. It A. Never has adds. And B. Never shows up in my YT history. So I'm not sure that they benefit from us watching here?

Reactions: 7
Whenever I watch a YT vlog posted here. It A. Never has adds. And B. Never shows up in my YT history. So in not sure that they benefit from us watching here?
Okay, I have an adblock, so I never get any ads anyway. They still get a view though. It is the same video embedded and not a reupload. Doesn't matter too much, as a few dozen extra views from Tattle don't make a huge difference. Views are a dying currency on youtube anyway.

I did watch the live and it was boring as hell. The only good thing is that it was only 35 minutes. I was somewhat impressed how much blatant lies a single person can spew in that amount of time. She did say that her weight loss is stagnant at 105 pounds for a couple of months now (but insisted that this is perfectly normal, yeah right).

Another topic entirely: Has someone listened to the podcasts? Are they worth it? Or is anyone willing to volunteer as a tribute and listen (and give the rest of us a summary)?

Reactions: 11
Ohhh Isaiah...Little weasel scammer in training, Mini Scam Ham..and my absolute favorite of the day..Hogshit.
Tubby, No mask wearing, making money off the back of your IDD sister, that hasn’t the slightest clue, pretentious little fucker. Filming yourself huffing and puffing, once your electric hoof board broke down, and you had to walk is just like something Mama and Daddy hog would do..
Better put down the fork before it is too late, dude! I was looking for a nice, big honking snout to give you, but when I saw this shot of your current, inherited droopy snout, I thought, Why Bother? Just for today though Mini Ham...just for today.

Reactions: 28
Abbies shorts look like they were made from that horrible pastel dress Pigcilla wears.

Reactions: 17
Oh and I forgot to add earlier that I find it very disrespectful that they do not wear masks when Brandy visits. Brandy has to wear one to protect THEM. Its disgusting that they cannot be bothered to wear one for her. If I were not banned everywhere I'd point out their selfishness and stupidity. Assholes!

Reactions: 32
I have listened to their podcasts and don't mind them. If people are interested, I'll listen again and give summaries?

Edited a small typo

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.