Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol Burnett Went with the Wind!
Omg....that is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the picture....her coming down the stairs wearing the curtain rd! "Sotoks" mimicks the word "botox" tricking your brain into thinking you will get the same results.
Hey Pig....looks like it backfired on you and your sotox gave you hamhocks.

Reactions: 21
Tonight's vlog:
I see how much Abbie wanted to do that "art" .. they literally moved her finger to press the leaf down. It would be more her if they just poured paint out and let her play in the paint. I bet they are looking for another dumb thing for the HUMPERS to buy.. and they will. $$$$$

Then over and over "you did soooo gooooood Ab... you did soooo good"

Reactions: 27
Just look at that slob. What a mardarse. I can’t stand how pathetic she is. For someone who preaches about being a boss babe she doesn’t half act like an incapable human. I literally had to fast forward that part of them on the sofa they make me feel physically ill.

Reactions: 17
Seriously what is their eating out budget? Even before the pandemic I only ate out once every week or two. It's like multiple times a day for them.
There HAS to be some legitimate crafts that she could participate in instead of that showboat crap.
I can't help but notice that both of the dogs got baths from Cilla, but they used respite to bathe their daughter.

Reactions: 26
Also poor sandy she looked excited to be able stretch her legs and even tried grab a ball to play but it was short lived straight back to the cage! Such a shame really is.

Reactions: 24
The look when she realizes that letting it all hang out was captured by the camera

View attachment 247871
She literally looks like she is ready to “pop” any day now.. When I was pregnant, that is exactly my size and I weighed in at 300lbs, pregnant with twins..
She seriously needs to get back into eating correctly again. If not, she won’t be long before she is at pre-WLS weight..

105 pounds my ass!!!!!

Reactions: 24
Jeez I have so much second hand embarrassment after watching that. Why would they leave in the part where Summer says "She did all the pressing of the leaves" seconds after we literally watched them do almost all of the leaf pressing for her. I get that they're liars, but this one was just crazy to me; it would have been so easy to just not include that part. Also the ridiculous lying about writing. There's no way Abbie had even 1% involvement in writing that. Summer and Becca are grown ass adults who just spent their afternoon writing their friends' names in not even bad handwriting and lying about who did it

Reactions: 31
piggy washes that Dirty ass dog better than her daughter. What a disgusting human.

K
Imagine this: my ex drove with his middle finger, yes DROVE
105 pounds my ass!!!!!
Just wondering, does anyone know how much we’re supposed to believe she weighs?? How much did she weigh before WTL??

Reactions: 9
3:44 in and he says they dont deal with aggression normally (paraphrasing). Wow. Where can I find what they're taking

Also, right in the beginning P seems bummed. Asa is on the couch consoling her, which is nice. Too bad she couldn't stop looking at her phone.

Reactions: 16
Maybe she needs the Costco necessity, premade golden margaritas (Casually displayed on the stove.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
K

Just wondering, does anyone know how much we’re supposed to believe she weighs?? How much did she weigh before WTL??
I am not real sure. I would say she has to at least go 340-350 currently. But that is just a guess. I speculate she will be 370 by Christmas if she maintains her Take-Out and Cheese habit!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.