Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you removed the video from them picking up the puppy in tonight's video and just listened to the audio, I'm sure you could find an identical match from them picking up Abbie sometime. priscilla saying "oh, there's my sweet girl! you look tired. how's my sweet girl? did she have a good day?" except then it was followed by "you're going to break the internet you're so cute" and a much more emphatic "I missed you".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if you removed the video from them picking up the puppy in tonight's video and just listened to the audio, I'm sure you could find an identical match from them picking up Abbie sometime. priscilla saying "oh, there's my sweet girl! you look tired. how's my sweet girl? did she have a good day?" except then it was followed by "you're going to break the internet you're so cute" and a much more emphatic "I missed you".
Yeah, I mentioned yesterday that P interacts more (and in a better way) with the puppy than she does with Abbie. She's more natural with animals it appears. Abbie is just there to exploit nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To everyone who says P is much kinder and more natural with the puppy than with Abbie -- I agree. I also ... kind of understand. I hate to say this, but it's really how I feel: Abbie is hard to love. Her constant screaming alone would make it so difficult to feel love and affection for her. I have worked with many children with autism, from mild/moderate to severe. The vast majority are capable of showing affection for their caregivers in some way. But Abbie ... all she does is annoy and destroy. And that must be heartbreaking as a parent. So I can understand how Priscilla is so sweet with this adorable new puppy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, divorced? You think? Why go back to Cilla, then? Her parents' money?
Are there any public records for divorce?
I doubt they were divorced. Florida is very strict about medicaid/public assistance. If they were divorced, P would have no choice, but to file for child support from A, even of they were together. Unless they never showed the divorce papers and only their marriage license and Ab's birth certificate. Which would be Medicaid fraud, so I'm on the train that they were married and stayed married through the whole separation ordeal.

It's more likely she was living in Florida to have help with I as a baby. A was stationed at his post. Cheated on P, not separated like he said, and got the other woman pregnant. Came home to P and 5 years later they found out...oops...here's a baby from when you cheated on your wife while stationed in another State.
That sounds more like the reality of the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To everyone who says P is much kinder and more natural with the puppy than with Abbie -- I agree. I also ... kind of understand. I hate to say this, but it's really how I feel: Abbie is hard to love. Her constant screaming alone would make it so difficult to feel love and affection for her. I have worked with many children with autism, from mild/moderate to severe. The vast majority are capable of showing affection for their caregivers in some way. But Abbie ... all she does is annoy and destroy. And that must be heartbreaking as a parent. So I can understand how Priscilla is so sweet with this adorable new puppy.
I have no doubt that that does play a part in things, Abbie not being able to reciprocate love. I think another major part is that P is still struggling to accept that she doesn't have a neurotypical daughter. She is so hung up on that, it prevents her from being closer to Abbie. It's like she's holding Abbie's conditions against her, Abbie can't help being IDD and autistic. I sort of feel like in some ways P is punishing Abbie for things Abbie can't help.
Yes, Abbie may be harder to love but I don't think that's a good enough reason to be as distant and cold w. her as P is. P acts as if she's (unwillingly) babysitting someone else's child.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
oh yes, I completely understand that. it has to be very hard, I'm sympathetic to that, and it's clear Priscilla struggles with not having a neurotypical daughter. I don't know if she's ever had any, but I think she could really benefit from some therapy to work through some of these feelings. they all could, but her and Isaiah especially. it's just hard to watch it be this obvious when they've made their livelihood on being the perfect loving family who accepts their daughter unconditionally.

Reactions: 7
Also, Abbie has demonstrated that she picks up on P's negative feelings towards her. She'll act ''Honery/ornery'' and reject P's interactions because she can tell that they're hollow and meaningless. I notice a significant difference when Abbie is with Summer and Becca. She's genuinely happier and more relaxed.

• Heart
I remembering them saying in a video a while back that Priscilla always drives because he falls asleep at the wheel.
Video from Feb 14, 2019 titled "We slept in a parking lot" at 1:27 Asa says he will drive. Priscilla says "let's be honest, when you drive you get tired. Instant". Asa follows by saying she is right he does fall asleep while he drives and maybe they will get a hotel. I remembered this moment because I always wondered why Priscilla always drove.

Reactions: 5
I have no doubt that that does play a part in things, Abbie not being able to reciprocate love. I think another major part is that P is still struggling to accept that she doesn't have a neurotypical daughter. She is so hung up on that, it prevents her from being closer to Abbie. It's like she's holding Abbie's conditions against her, Abbie can't help being IDD and autistic. I sort of feel like in some ways P is punishing Abbie for things Abbie can't help.
Yes, Abbie may be harder to love but I don't think that's a good enough reason to be as distant and cold w. her as P is. P acts as if she's (unwillingly) babysitting someone else's child.
You're right. Abbie can't help it -- she is completely innocent here. That's why I feel bad even admitting to feeling that way about her. I wonder if P feels warmer toward Abbie now that she's her cash cow, or if her newfound affection for her is 100% fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In today's vlog Assa tells Isaiah that Abby has to have 2 people watch her now because of her behaviors. Assa explains it away saying it is probably a meds change that is causing this. Also the puppy had its leg shaved yesterday and today they pick her up from the vet and Priscilla just found out the leg is shaved-weird. The vlogs are put of order I wonder why?

Reactions: 8
You're right. Abbie can't help it -- she is completely innocent here. That's why I feel bad even admitting to feeling that way about her. I wonder if P feels warmer toward Abbie now that she's her cash cow, or if her newfound affection for her is 100% fake.
It's kind of a vicious cycle because P finds it hard to really love or bond with Abbie because she isn't NT.... Abbie picks up on that and in turn acts out more often... which reinforces P's feelings.. and it just keeps looping back, over and over.
I think P's attempts at affection are mostly for the camera so that she'll appear to be more loving and involved and prove the nay-sayers wrong. A lot of it seems forced and not genuine.

The thing is they can't rely on Abbie and YT much longer. She's not that cute little girl anymore. She's getting big and more aggressive, shut down and hard to handle. Who tf wants to see a big ass woman throwing tantrums, yelling, running around in diapers and shitting on boats? This sounds awful but there are other cute kids out there with awful parents who can't wait to exploit them on YT. Their fans will eventually move on. And then what?

Reactions: 18
I also think P just isn't good in front of the camera. That's fine, I'm like this too, some people are just this way. She is really awkward on her own channel.

I have the feeling that P doesn't like all of the attention, she said she was ready to give it all up on the boohoo video. It's very much the Asa show and what he wants.

Their channel is a lifestyle one now, not an awareness channel. It's basically been re-branded without actually being re-branded. Autism is not the focus, nor is Abbie, so they are definitely profiting from Abbie's on paper diagnosis. People just want to watch them to see what they're doing that day. I don't believe anyone with an autistic child will get any education from FA. That is what their description and advertising states. They should probably just totally re-brand and get off the autism bandwagon and stop exploiting Abbie.

Reactions: 10
Abbie may not be a neurotypical but that doesn’t mean she’s not worthy of the same love as a child who is. Most kids scream, are loud and do a lot of things that make you want to go to your room close the door and hide but that isn’t an excuse to not give attention and love to your child.

I have yet to see what Abbie does that’s so wild. She sits in the corner of the couch, minds her business and stims.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know what? I realized I really don't give a tit about Asa's other kid. I don't care about the state of A & P's marriage, or Summer's story, or even the fact that they make money off their channel. What I care most about is the fact that they use Abbie as a prop. She's like their bleeping mascot! It's so crappy of them.

Totally agree with everything here! That's what I meant when I said somewhere upthread that people here have some wild theories. The speculations know no end, and it's bordering on absurd. There is PLENTY of real fodder for us to snark on. No need to make tit up. 🙃
I noticed the vibe/shift in here & commented over a week ago, annoyed w/ all the fleeting & new screen names. Why some do that, no clue. They think more screen names, means more against them? Quality, not quantity. The weirdest part is how some will reply to themselves here, as if to excitedly validate themself. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed the vibe/shift in here & commented over a week ago, annoyed w/ all the fleeting & new screen names. Why some do that, no clue. They think more screen names, means more against them? Quality, not quantity. The weirdest part is how some will reply to themselves here, as if to excitedly validate themself. 🤣
Who's doing this ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's kind of a vicious cycle because P finds it hard to really love or bond with Abbie because she isn't NT.... Abbie picks up on that and in turn acts out more often... which reinforces P's feelings.. and it just keeps looping back, over and over.
I think P's attempts at affection are mostly for the camera so that she'll appear to be more loving and involved and prove the nay-sayers wrong. A lot of it seems forced and not genuine.
I can relate to struggling to love someone who is not affectionate or able to reciprocate and in general is not easy to be around. I care deeply about making sure my brother is okay and has what he needs. That said, he is a hard person to love. I spent my childhood getting punched by him and cleaning up after him and never being able to have anyone over. Now he doesn't ever say thank you or that he cares. I get lists of demands that are wants and angry texts when I tell him no. He still lashes out from time to time physically So no, I don't have a lot of warm fuzzy feelings for him. I have empathy and concern and I do my best to understand.

• Heart
In today's vlog Assa tells Isaiah that Abby has to have 2 people watch her now because of her behaviors. Assa explains it away saying it is probably a meds change that is causing this. Also the puppy had its leg shaved yesterday and today they pick her up from the vet and Priscilla just found out the leg is shaved-weird. The vlogs are put of order I wonder why?
Sorry if answered. 😆See, it’s dangerous to be on YT. He was talking about the puppy!!! The puppy is more active in the car! I had to think about what he said too. Omg life is hard enough. I’m so busy getting garage sale stuff ready that I cannot imagine having to talk to a camera & out to hundreds of thousands for money. You would think i’m flipping hilarious though. 💁🏻‍♀️

edit: i played that part back & that is a funny error on his part... also, so let’s say he did get the dog on 2/14...it needed to be at the vet for daily IV antibiotics for several days in a row this week...he explained it yesterday, how the dog was just going in for daily treatment...the 1st trip back to the vet was maybe just a fluid push, because maybe the dog already had her antibiotics for the day, then the next trip, they shaved her paw & did the IV antibiotic route because she wasn’t getting better fast enough....that’s my guess! my dog came home w/ the heplock/IV left in & tape over so they didn’t have to re-poke him....but w/ a puppy & the cone, maybe it was best to just re-insert each day ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The thing is they can't rely on Abbie and YT much longer. She's not that cute little girl anymore. She's getting big and more aggressive, shut down and hard to handle. Who tf wants to see a big ass woman throwing tantrums, yelling, running around in diapers and shitting on boats? This sounds awful but there are other cute kids out there with awful parents who can't wait to exploit them on YT. Their fans will eventually move on. And then what?
yeah I couldn't help but think about this during the Disney vlog. I think Asa is very jealous that the Brazee and Wee families have young small children who are "cuter" to watch. I haven't watched either of their vlogs so I have no idea what their content is like, but I think he was very aware that his daughter was the older, less manageable, "less cute" kid out of all of them, who had to have a wheelchair instead of a stroller.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.