Fathering Autism #49 P plots, schemes, and grows. Will she ever stop rubbing her nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the one that’s in bed most of the time,I couldn’t cope if I still went to work. I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to work although I still count my blessings, I’m luckier than a lot of people.❤

I have chronic fatigue and need knee replacements , it all seems to have started round the same time about 10 years ago.
Luckily I only have my hubby and myself now, I did all the two jobs and two kids when I was healthy so it could have been worse if it had happened years ago. Keep going Kermy and when you think there’s only you awake, know that across the Atlantic Stripe is wide awake as well 😂😂
And Kim is as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.