Fathering Autism #49 P plots, schemes, and grows. Will she ever stop rubbing her nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that Abbie in the middle in red and black with hair pulled to the side? That might be too old she would be around 11 at the time.
Yes that is Abbie. I had to blow it up to see her. The photo is dated 2016, so she would have been 11.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Amanda lee has to be 🐷
I think you are giving 🐷 too much credit.

Salty - what you have to account for is not a forty hour work week, but many more hours. She is always "working her business" on her phone. So it is more like 15 hour days. Her "work" is keeping her from true family time (not that I think she is so concerned with quality family time). Now adjust how much an hour she is receiving. It is pennies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The world of MLM is very much like this. I have seen people approached by Plexus, DoTerra, Young Living and Thrive huns to "cure" medical issues.. I am talking cancer, depression, autism, obesity. People who have been cold messaged by huns who absolutely hated them a short while before. Or the hustle to hound or guilt people to buy from them to make their "goal" for the month. It is truly predatory. But while you are drinking the kool-aid, it is hard to see just how bad they have been. Usually at the detriment of relationships with friends and families.

For example, I was in the LuLaRoe cult. They are currently getting decimated by lawsuits, including a very damning one in Washington state. These two issues have been raised in the last week about their practices.
This is Spirit Week. Check out what they have planned for 9/11. 🤬 To add some insight, one of the founders birthday is 9/11 and his wife dismisses the pain of 9/11 because they are going to celebrate a birthday. I wish I could share the IG video with you. It makes me stabby thinking about it.
View attachment 238619

If you aren't aware, October is Breast Cancer month. So they are selling a limited edition line of Pink Ribbon leggings. They are going to "donate" $1 for every legging sold, but charging the independent retailers an extra $1 per legging to purchase. That isn't donating profits from the sales. That is fleecing their retailers for the donations they "claim" but offer zero proof of ever making the donations.
View attachment 238628
I tried plexus. Turns out with my type of brain tumor and my avm in my brain it made it worse. I let the person I bought it from that my brain tumor actually grew while I was drinking a pink drink every day for 6 weeks. I had to get back on radiation and change my meds until my scans showed regression. Never ever will I buy from a mlm that’s supposed to be edible and can help cancer patients.

I've wasted my fair share of money throughout my long life, but fortunately never joined a MLM. Everyone that responds to P's recruitment cry, I want to express my warning. However, I know it falls on deaf ears. They will do what they will do. (the leg humper fans)
I’m sorry. I’ve used Murad products for at least 15years. They are not an MLM, and they work wonders. I don’t think I’d ever slather waxy stuff on my face. Sounds like the wax is waiting to clog pores and give you acne or some other skin issue. No thank you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I tried plexus. Turns out with my type of brain tumor and my avm in my brain it made it worse. I let the person I bought it from that my brain tumor actually grew while I was drinking a pink drink every day for 6 weeks. I had to get back on radiation and change my meds until my scans showed regression. Never ever will I buy from a mlm that’s supposed to be edible and can help cancer patients.

I’m sorry. I’ve used Murad products for at least 15years. They are not an MLM, and they work wonders. I don’t think I’d ever slather waxy stuff on my face. Sounds like the wax is waiting to clog pores and give you acne or some other skin issue. No thank you.
Yeah, I tried the Plexus based on claims. It was money thrown in to the garbage. Now it is this "optifast" MLM that has showed up in my FB feed. If you can cold message a person about a weight loss plan, you have no soul. Who are you to think it is appropriate?

Did you report what Plexus did to you to the FTC? They would be interested to know that someone made medical claims.

Reactions: 5
That boat is leaning to the right an awful lot.
Oh yeah. 🐖 occupies the right side often and she most certainly was that day on the boat in this screenshot.
Sitting over on the right side with her 55oz sippy cup.
Most likely filled with liquor.
But yeah.
That boat is definitely leaning to the right. 😂
I always watch for the rooster tail. I grew up on a boat and my brothers and I always had a contest to see who could maintain one the longest. I never won. The Maassives never have a straight one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I’m a tad behind but is she serious with that video? First of all she looks ridiculas on that thing...and she’s pitching the sales but giving items away for free to people in the neighborhood? Lol what a joke, hoe many times did she say girl in it
I don’t think she was really giving things away for free. I seem to remember someone posting about LimeLifes rules and giving away products was a big nope.

Wait are they seriously going to the game? They are allowing fans in Florida? Damn. Here in VA they are not as far as I know. They didn’t allow fans at the NASCAR race either.

Reactions: 5
I think you are giving 🐷 too much credit.

Salty - what you have to account for is not a forty hour work week, but many more hours. She is always "working her business" on her phone. So it is more like 15 hour days. Her "work" is keeping her from true family time (not that I think she is so concerned with quality family time). Now adjust how much an hour she is receiving. It is pennies.
I know, but Pigcil started it with her stupid ass comparison. I actually did some more research about income, but I think I'll save it for next thread. That reminds me....we need a new thread. Can someone else do it? My connection is unreliable as hell today and I don't want to screw it up.
"Seeing them as vending machines", wouldn't that be due to always being given excessive reinforcers - through ABA? "She does something right and treats fall out"- yeah reward dependency!
That is not what I said. Please stop squeezing my statements into your ABA ideology (whatever that may be)
What I said is that they don't connect to Abbie, because understanding the how is to complicated. Better to just throw snacks at her and "show your love" that way. Abbie got used to it, she learned to equal her parents giving her stuff with them showing love and giving her attention. It may be a misunderstanding of what ABA is or just A&P being lazy. I don't know.

• Heart
Wait are they seriously going to the game? They are allowing fans in Florida? Damn. Here in VA they are not as far as I know. They didn’t allow fans at the NASCAR race either.
No wonder they look so dam happy. Dumping Ab on "the girls" again.....a day without honking, huh Pig knuckles?

• Heart
  • Haha
No wonder they look so dam happy. Dumping Ab on "the girls" again.....a day without honking, huh Pig knuckles?
The Spanx is working overtime here... also the old waist photoshop trick.. I think we have seen that before as well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Going to a football game in a pandemic. I can't with these morons.

1600015648433.png

Then they'll send Abbie to school tomorrow after exposing her to the hundreds of people they'll come into contact with today.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The Spanx is working overtime here... also the old waist photoshop trick.. I think we have seen that before as well.

Looks like someone had to stand on the furniture to get a picture from that angle. Gotta get that slimming effect.

What amuses me is why take 3 selfies, exactly the same. You just tilt you head one way then the other. Just makes a person seem overly self involved and full of themselves.

Reactions: 11
They are not going to the game they are going to watch it likely online! App State is 8 hours away! She’s just an idiot that thinks because her son goes to school there she should cheer for the schools football team!! I’ve never seen someone so stupid... all she did was confuse the leg jumpers into thinking Isaiah was on the team(which he is not)

Reactions: 9
I have chronic insomnia, I am on my second day without sleep, it’s awful.
I’m usually up all night, too. I have a king sized bed. I weigh 114 (on the doctors scale), my husband is 6’7”, my great pyr is 135, and our mastiff is 90 pounds. It keeps me up because the pups both want to sleep under my chin. I’m not a good sleeper to begin with but those dogs make it impossible.

• Heart
They are not going to the game they are going to watch it likely online! App State is 8 hours away! She’s just an idiot that thinks because her son goes to school there she should cheer for the schools football team!! I’ve never seen someone so stupid... all she did was confuse the leg jumpers into thinking Isaiah was on the team(which he is not)
I think they were referring to the Jaguars game today. Ass and Prilly have season tickets.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.