Fathering Autism #44 Zilla the Shrew cries boo hoo cause Isaiah flew and left the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Pink Marshmallow

I’d like to change my username to “Sierra Sunset”. How do I go about doing that? Being a new member, it doesn’t give me the option to do it myself.

Thanks😊
Hmmm... I'm actually not sure about that... you might have to ask tattle admin... I just looked on my own profile and I don't see an option to change it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Your girl is confident, Leghumpers, and YOU can be too! Hurry and slide into my DM‘s for this limited time and let me help you transform your life from Snoutless to Snoutful..TODAY!! Just $169! That is less than what it costs for my morning feed!
I am at the top of my sty, and you can be too! Lets chat!
28345002-E92E-4ED6-BE9C-AB0729AAFFD5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Your girl is confident, Leghumpers, and YOU can be too! Hurry and slide into my DM‘s for this limited time and let me help you transform your life from Snoutless to Snoutful..TODAY!! Just $169! That is less than what it costs for my morning feed!
View attachment 209932
I wasn't expecting that snout. Was scrolling down and just saw the eyes, and then the snout popped up. LOL.

Also... WTF are those horrible earrings? They look like coasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 209932
“Top of my sty”

O.M.G.... I just can’t 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wasn't expecting that snout. Was scrolling down and just saw the eyes, and then the snout popped up. LOL.

They are App State earrings because she has to be that extra about her son. Poor Isiah. Is he moving in today? I thought the roommate was supposed to move in on the 11th, Isiah on the 13th.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The snout is quite eye catching.😂 I really dislike the earrings too. Now that you mention it, she may use them as a coaster for her Dunkin’ cup!😂

• Haha
I guess tonight's vlog we will be going to the zoo?, maybe?? Bring your peanuts:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I guess tonight's vlog we will be going to the zoo?, maybe?? Bring your peanuts:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think we get gem sifting first. The safari and Natural Bridge (too bas Ass couldn't fly his drone at Natural Bridge, VA. Going to have to find some other filler for the boring vlogs.) I think is coming tomorrow or Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The snout is quite eye catching.😂 I really dislike the earrings too. Now that you mention it, she may use them as a coaster for her Dunkin’ cup!😂
Not a Dunkin' cup this time, it'll be an App State cup. She's going all out with the App State merch.
Earrings are ultra tacky.

Wonder if they will mask up when they meet Isaiah's roomate's parents? Doubt it, they'll be all over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a Dunkin' cup this time, it'll be an App State cup. She's going all out with the App State merch.

Wonder if they will mask up when they meet Isaiah's roomate's parents? Doubt it, they'll be all over them.
A part of me hopes Isaiahs roomate’s mother is a Tattler! 😂 So right about the App state cup.😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Yeah, P will probably hug the roomates mom and rub her face all over her shoulder. "Look! It doesnt come off! Have you heard of LL? Do you want to join my team?!" GAG.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What kind of weirdo would drive 4 to 6 hrs to spend 10 mins awkwardly talking to A&P and stare Abbie? This is why you keep your kid off the web. Idiots.
I mentioned this before - they were about 20 minutes away at the beach at a Surfers event. This was when they had less than 50,000 subs and were humble. A few years ago. I drove there and then saw how far the parking was from the event and left. i didn’t miss anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 209932
She looks better in the before. does Slimelife make you look crazy?

View attachment 209953

Wish I can get thin in a day😂😂😂
Just lop your belly off in photoshop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m always screaming at the neighborhood kids to GET OFF MY LAWN 😆😆
But do you do it with half a bottle peach schnapps in your system, while wearing a self knitted shitcolored sweater and waving your cane at them? Cause that is exactly the face Piggy makes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.