Fathering Autism #44 Zilla the Shrew cries boo hoo cause Isaiah flew and left the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at how she describes those of who know exactly what it is! Yucky MLM stance? But yesterday you said you were the #1 in the world! Too bad you outed yourself as only in the US.

Here is another sign Zilla.
20200812_161854.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s Wednesday, so that means today’s vlog would be Monday or some combo. I think I’s roommate moved in on Monday. And I think they were going to meet up with his parents. Wasn’t that part of the reason for the crazy timing?
I’m wondering how that happened. Surely I. met his roommate somewhere in that time frame. Did the RM/parents all opt out of the camera time? Did P put on a full dose of makeup and scare them? Did they give them the rug to put down? They already outed his dorm (nice going). Inquiring minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh for duck's sake. I just can't with her. Man, I wish I wasn't muted on Lipstick Mama. Why all the big push to recruit? You are #1 in the US. But I guess you need to expand your #Fempire worldwide. Gross.

To those who are thinking about joining her pyramid scheme, Please please please research the company you are willing to selling your soul. She is only successful because of the fans of Abbie's.
At first glance I thought that was Ab in the pics. Anyone else bothered by the dollar sign in the wrong spot?

Reactions: 5
Oh for duck's sake. I just can't with her. Man, I wish I wasn't muted on Lipstick Mama. Why all the big push to recruit? You are #1 in the US. But I guess you need to expand your #Fempire worldwide. Gross.

To those who are thinking about joining her pyramid scheme, Please please please research the company you are willing to selling your soul. She is only successful because of the fans of Abbie's.
And what is so stupid about these "kits" is the products. You are pretty much obligated to buy more, because what are you going to do....do a Live every day with the same tit and the same colors over and over?
And it also shows these products arent worth even half the retail price they charge. No company is REALLY going to give you $xxxx. amount of products for $xx. These recruits dont see that the company and P makes money off these kits alone. Its hysterical.
In addition its a hoot to see her pushing this hard because she has totally screwed herself over by having the FA followers. 1# in the country. Now she has to be able to STAY there, and they will be riding her ass. I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's an obsession... multi level obsession... lol... I feel like her self-esteem is tied to it or depends on it.
Not only that, but she literally needs to up her sales an recruits all the time, just to maintain her spot and her income. You can't just rest a moment, you need to constantly watch and push people to join ( that is where those hunbots are coming from)
Pritch has the advantage of an audience with a lot of easily influenced people, but eventually even that market is going to be saturated. That is the issues with MLMs. Unless you are the CEO, there is going to be a ceiling. Eventually you ARE going to run out of costumers/recruits. Thats the magic of exponential growth..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God and I wonder if they are all walking around in head to toe App State gear? How embarrassing for Isaiah. Lets hope Big Prilly doesnt try to impress the commons by doing a Tik Tok. Isaiah will have to transfer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You guys YouTube is cracking down! They’ve started deleting a lot of people’s videos! I’ve been on twitter and saw a lot of people complaining!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok this is on Instagram.. notice nothing about how Piggy and the Hogs did and what's missing in this picture lol
Screenshot_20200812-164058_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200812-164127_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
That same open mouth thing she's got going on. Is that the default Slimelife expression?
Slimelife 101; look like you're catching flies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Pink Marshmallow

I’d like to change my username to “Sierra Sunset”. How do I go about doing that? Being a new member, it doesn’t give me the option to do it myself.

Thanks😊

Reactions: 4

“LimeLife has given me something to call my own” you’ve got two kids lady

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.